"Its weird because on first glance, he kinda looks like a very clean person...

>"Its weird because on first glance, he kinda looks like a very clean person. His clothes seem clean and he smells alright. But there were these times when it was like a methane cloud surrounded him and Im not joking, there have been instances when it was literally visible. It would mostly happen during shots which included close-ups of feet, of course. And he really had it out for Sydney's (Poitier) feet, probably because she was a black girl..I remember, he would go near her and position her feet in various angles, he really thought he could pass it off as "directing" but everyone knew what it REALLY was, an excuse to touch them. Everyone could see his bright-red, flustered face; his eyes fixed on Sydney's feet as he would move them "for a better shot" and the cloud would just get bigger and bigger and he would get sweatier and sweatier. "Why are you teary?" he would ask her, while Sydney would try to make excuses like "thinking about onions". They both knew it was because of that almost toxic stench, the whole crew knew it but the producers were very clear since day one: Do not mention anything about his feet lust or flatulence if you wanna work in this town again. What could we do? We just sat there and endured, take after take, his tiny bulge getting slightly bigger and his sour wind getting more rancid and smothering with each take. It was terrible, like chemical warfare only we werent allowed to use masks so as not to offend the "auteur". It was just horrible"

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
youtu.be/BxYHxJahzmU?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sydney Poitier
>black girl

wtf am i reading?

She's the black chick from death proof

ahaha holy shiot

what's going on here

Oh god what's this from.

I can't stop laughing.

Separate the artist from their work. Always.

>Do not mention anything about his feet lust or flatulence if you wanna work in this town again.
And guess what, she did, and guess how her career is going. She had to fake an insane story with her cousin on Catfish to even get her IMDB paged to be searched.

>thinking about onions
lost

What's the source on this copypasta?

Kek

based tarantino

black girl?

Some fresh pasta?

well, who could blame him?

What the fuck is this pasta referring to? Seems so fucking random

> Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

Nah. I ain't gonna do it.

This shit seems fake

>She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot
i'm lauyghing way too hard

Gas all footfags and pedos

this is fucking hilarious please tell me how you write this shit

>Gas all footfags
pleb
>and pedos
true

>Gas all footfags
true
>and pedos
pleb

Pedos yes, footlovers no. Being anti-footlove is being pro-redit.

nice

Quentin "blast the gas out from my ass every time i see that fine foot pass" Tarantino Quentin "Pray I don't blow you away when you take off your shoes for ballet" Tarantino Quentin "When I see some fine foot art, a fart just blows my ass apart" Tarantino Quentin "When Bare Feet Are Close Expect Severe Bowel Movement Loss" Tarantino Quentin "Keep yo feet in check if you dont want yo' couch wrecked" Tarantino Quentin "Show Me Them Feet And Watch The Back Of My Pants Rip" Tarantino Quentin "smell of feet in my nose, shit myself on your shows" Tarantino Quentin "show me the nails and I'll blow wind in your sails" Tarantino Quentin "Show me your heel and my fart goes through steel" Tarantino Quentin "take of your shoes and watch my stool get loose" Tarantino Quentin "The Smell Of Her Socks Caused My Asshole To Pop" Tarantino Quentin "When she removes her shoes my anus gets loose" Tarantino Quentin "The Feet Of Blacks Makes My Sphincter Relax" Tarantino Quentin "I see heels, I see toes, now my anus blows" Tarantino Quentin "foot-fetish fiend with a gust of sour wind" Tarantino Quentin "seeing a toe makes pants clean no' mo' " Tarantino Quentin "when i see those heels, my anus squeals" Tarantino Quentin "feet of a bull makes my underpants full" Tarantino Quentin "show me those toes but cover your nose" Tarantino Quentin "toes and heels give me diarrhea feels" Tarantino Quentin "See a shoe rack and it's a gas attack" Tarantino Quentin "toes and a sole overide my back hole" Tarantino Quentin "Ain't Nothing Wrong Farting on Nylon" Tarantino Quentin "seeing a sole will loosen my hole" Tarantino Quentin "I Gave MFX Their Sound Effects" Tarantino Quentin "Her Foot Game, Farts Untamed" Tarantino

>The Feet Of Blacks Makes My Sphincter Relax

holy fucking hell, that's beautiful

UNO

Sidney Poitier's daughter is named Sydney.

>that wall of text

>quentin tarantino farts when he's horny for feet
Jesus Christ

>it's a Sup Forums accepts a greentext story as fact with no citation episode

>it ain't me starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

Bruh

Pedos footfags... Ooohh hohoh that's where the magic happens

its confirmed u summerfriend

This makes me laugh so hard

HAHAHA LE UPBOATED GOON SYRE

Fuckin classic Poitier.

UNO

I was bored and I'm a fan of JJL and QT

Oh God, Tarantino in the back is gold

(farts)

*brappp*

Can people even emit such an odor? Can body odor literally be physically seen?

Yum

This is so crazy it might just be true

Yfw we literally memed this into existence

Praise kek

>"thinking about onions"

MMMMMM

youtu.be/BxYHxJahzmU?t=14

the last thing you see before he knocks your socks off