What's it like being white in a predominantly non-white country?

What's it like being white in a predominantly non-white country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts#t=505
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every time i see a black person I cross the street to avoid getting robbed

Nothing wrong with being racially aware

You tell me.

Pro tip: don't make the map so small we can't read the text on the legend.

the european-argentines hides cellphone in presence of amerindian, new face of argentina In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Bolivian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were dduly submitted.

It's okay :^)

You become stronger and better. Americans have been conditioned to live with non-whites for ages and become better because of it, while all the soft lazy yuros are getting pushed around by just a few million arabs lmao

jkajkajkakjajkkjakja your big cities are literally all chiefly black or tawny
farmer of middle america cries in anger.-

holy shit you weren't kidding

tfw bullied in school for being too white

It's not that bad. Gets kinda lonely being the only white guy though, when I finally see a white person I get genuinely excited.

Not even memeing either.

Farmers in middle American can go fuck themselves for all I care. Argentina is a bitch country despite being so white because they've lagged behind American whites in evolution being surrounded by an entire continent that they should have easily invaded in a second.

Also, American whites are mostly Anglo, while Argentina whites are pathetic Italians and Germans.

t. teenager

once you get used to the smell you just do your things

I'm 35. I grew up in Mississauga. I'm moving out of Canada asap.

I'm here in India since 1 year and absolutely loving it. Because of the 250 year British rule there is a huge inferiority complex among Indians that fairer skin is always better. So they treat white people with so much love and adoration here and black people not so much. Walking down the streets here as a white person outside the bigger cities fees like being a celebrity, people ask you for random selfies in uber cabs and invite you to their homes for dinner etc, it's a pretty cool country to be in as a white person!

Do you get winks and nods from Indians while you're taking a shit next to them on a designated shitting street?

>predominantly white or white-ruled country
>whites lose power or become a minority
>whites leave country en mass

Why does this happen? Is it just whitey not being able tolerate not being in charge?

It's pretty bad, seeing as how I'm in American I'm surrounded by niggers, sandniggers, taconiggers, etc.. Being a blonde hair blue eyes 100% pure white guy is rough in a mostly Non white country

I've never personally suffered or been described against for being white. But other people tell me America is now South Africa so idk.

I worked in Papua New Guinea for a while and being white just made you a target for gang rape and robbery. My time in Cambodia and China were much nicer though.

Haha, been here for a year and hasn't seen that even once. It's funny though, I used to see more homeless people back in the US than here. India is actually developing pretty quick, almost everyone here is on their phones most of the times, even beggars. But the shitting in the street thing was probably something that Slumdog Millionaire came up with, I haven't seen it at all really. It's a pretty cool country, but yeah you'll see some child beggars here and there every once in a while. Still not as depressing as Detroit or DC back home though. :|

Why the hell do you live in India. Don't tell me it's because people treat you like a celebrity.

It's a thing in rural areas

it's really white once you drive an hour north, even the north end of the GTA has white percentages in the 90s

cities suck anyways, it's too late for them as cities around the world are all globalized.

I'm here on an exchange program. Yeah I've been to the rural areas too, it doesn't really happen. As much as I would love that stereotype to have been true. And guys Indian girls are the fucking hottest. I thought this was a conservative country but no, Indian girls know how to fuck and specially in the bigger cities they're not shy at all. Almost every stereotype that I came here with apart from the crowded trains has been broken. I would recommend any white person to backpack this crazy mysterious country for a couple of months, it's intense and it's amazing.

t. pajeet shilling for India

lmao

Lmao what?!

I've lived in Vancouver my whole life

It's not a country but does that count

>it's too late for them as cities around the world are all globalized.
No they're not. Chinese and Japanese aren't stupid enough to give away their countries, for example.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

>t. Prajeet
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

It's *train tracks*.

oh god I didn't realize you were one of those people.

cool! fuck off to Asia then.

I was living in Thailand for a year and it was great.
1) Asian girls like white guys.
2) I lived off benefits from giving my granny's flat for a rent. So I didn't worked there and it was great too.
3) People never was racist towards me. Always nice conversation.
But I am Russian, everyone everywhere likes is because of USSR and our anti-western attitudes.
Westerners, on the other hand, are hated fiercely pretty much everywhere outside of the West, and in Russia too, so...

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts#t=505

hard to tolerate people talking in shitskin around you tbqh

>give away
Yeah, yeah.
Japan is pretty globalized though.
Also why do you hate globalization? It's great, it removes cultural differences between the people, it destroys hatred and unites the humanity. All the cultures and races are transforming into one big human race and human culture. You now have opportunities to live and work pretty everywhere. You can taste any cuisine everywhere, find any entertainment anywhere. Also western culture is the basis of globalization, and we all are becoming westernized so I see nothing to complain about for you.

I really couldnt tell, whites are the majority here

Have you ever left your apartment in your khrushchyovka, other to shit in the communal toilet?

I'd say more like no one likes being a minority, especially when you're hated in your own country and there isn't much racial unity.

>

You are a dibil. One of those that thinks the non white invasion into white countries will only better things and of course, muh food.

>You become stronger and better. Americans have been conditioned to live with non-whites for ages
what the fuck. It's exactly the opposite.
Are you being sarcastic or something? this has to be bait

Don't they get offended or triggered by that?

memes aside it's true though. Unless you don't think white skinned spics are white, in which case you're not white either. This entire meme is pointless and has gone for too long

I can't say.

Japan is already a white country.

its okay, but mostly pretty standard. Sometimes you can be socially quirky and blame it on your home culture. Other than that live is basically the same.
t. lived in Hong Kong for 16 years

Most of the foreigners are smart and civilised
t. Unbiased Australian individual

it's probably pretty hard to tolerate the society they built rapidly falling apart

>everyone calls you güero or some nickname related to your skin color
>you get the occasional stare by qts
>you get too self conscious, specially in public transport
>everyone wants to be around you because you look the least threatening in a crowd or a class.

Bum shit

Fuck you coastal nigger. American whites are not mostly Anglo, unless they are in the South. Our extremely large influx of Irish, Italians, Germans, Scandinavians and a bunch of other Europoors diluted the WASP culture we had. We're 20 % Catholic now and American "White" is a hodgepodge of cultures.

It's pretty good

Hey bucko. What city you in?

Saigon. And you?

Your image disproves it though.

Faggot. Low T bitch. You're a disgrace.

It's horrible
I have to work 'n study 'n shieeet
I heard in true white countries you're just given a free house and live on benefits

Saigon too.

Whatcha doin here senpai? Travel and work here?