RLM makes another show to cash in on "nostalgia"

>RLM makes another show to cash in on "nostalgia"
>becomes the very thing they criticize

Do they have enough self-awareness to realize this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ff2YU6XtZ9o?t=24
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos./
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>liking a film that isn't a current release is nostalgia
Okay, idiot.

they re:View it so you don't have to!

Are you talking about re:View? That has nothing to do with nostalgia. How desperate are you for things to bitch about?

Saged and reported

Enjoy your ban retard :^)

>RLM
>self-awareness

RLM are more self aware and self deprecating than any other online personality.

>talking about movies on a movie related channel is a cashgrab

What are you even talking about? I don't want to defend these faggots but you always miss the shot by a hundred yards. Stop trying to be insidious and go watch your autist pacifier videos at channel awesome.

Trying too hard to fit in, kiddo

Wow you're bad at finding things to criticize, OP.

What is their end game?

About what are you talking about, OP?

DUDE WE THINK SMUGLY DISMISSING ANY CRITICISM MAKES US IMMUNE OT IT LMAO

So far it seems more like movies more people have heard of than seen, not nostalgia.

WHY ARE YOU TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND CRITICISING THEM BASED ON SOMETHING THAT THEYVE NEVER DONE?

Wow OP you're a stupid faggot.

DUDE CRITICIZING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL ON A HIMALAYAN FINGER PAINTING FORUM AFFECTS THEM DIRECTLY LMAO

>SOMETHING THAT THEYVE NEVER DONE

youtu.be/ff2YU6XtZ9o?t=24

But it's true, nobody likes AIDS and the bearded woman.

Oh okay, now I get it: you're just a faggot that doesn't understand humor. Thanks for clearing that up.

>20 replies
>12 posters

I'd imagine it's the same 3 sperglords defending their friend simulator to anyone who calls them out on their shit. Kill yourself. All of you.

They're literally just repeating criticism of them in a sarcastic tone

You know the people who spam their pasta?

I bet that's one person.

People that hate RLM are more autistic than RLM's fans.

Whatever you have to tell yourself, buddy.

>184 results found.

wow

whatever, autist.

sorry about that, here's a smaller link.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos./

Why would you wish to tear down your simulated friends over something so trivial?
Is your compulsion to obsess and analyze so great that you don't have the self awareness to realize that this will increase the loneliness of your existence when they tell you to fuck off as they get screenwriting jobs so they don't have to put up with smug, autistic little shits like you?

I don't hate RLM. I hate the fanbase.

Thanks for sharing. This is your personal blog, after all.

You've spent so much time agreeing with RLM that you confuse your opinion for theirs, so when they say something you disagree with, you assume they must have initially agreed with you and are hypocrites for 'changing their mind'

I just want a network remake of The Grabowskis

Mike would need to lose about 70 pounds.

I just don't see that happening.

>I bet that's one person.
I like to think it's jay

That's a nice ending. Mike found love eventually.

i just want the new plinkett review of force awakens already

I like re:view

stay mad cucks

Why do they hate Rich Evans so much?

>I want Escape from New York to be a super generic action movie.

Holy shit Mike has awful taste.

>Jay burying his friends at the start of the Escape From NY video

savage

he's pretty hateable so it's believeable but mainly because it's funny

>I think jokes are reality

Pretty sure he was just commenting on how people complain about those guys

Watch any episode of Previously Recorded.

>Mike
>i hate Escape from New York
>I haven't watched They Live

Pre:rec made me like Jack more.

This is the state of Sup Forums...

>new plinkett review of force awakens

DENIED

I miss Jessi. Her laugh was musical, and RLM can use a woman's POV

best part of the episode and probably as much acknowledgement as we'll ever get

She really did have a Rich Evans sort of quality where she could completely make an otherwise boring episode by just laughing hard enough.

When's she coming back?

I get the feeling from pre-rec that rich deserves the shit Mike throws his way

Right? Never thought I'd prefer jack. At least jack isn't a negative turd. However, neither of them are good at videojuegos.

Never because you're creepy.

Seriously, it's not like she's a perfect 10. Why are people so obsessed with her?

>she's a girl
>she fit in with them
>she's not aidsmoby

His point was more that Escape has all the trappings of a generic action movie, but then ignores its own ridiculous setting and characters and putters along in its quiet plot.

Jay liked it specifically because it defied itself, but Mike's not awful for just taking it at face value as an action movie that failed on its premise.

I'm not one of those obsessed people, but I did like her. She was just pretty chill had a good sense of humor so I enjoyed the episodes she was in. I think the only "guests" I like more are the Canadians

What? Are there a lot of people obsessed with her?

I just thought she was one of the best people on BotW. A Mike, Jay, Rich, and Jessi episode was the BotW dreamteam lineup.

they're so hopped up on both goofball and irony that reality is both beneath and beyond their grasp

Some guy made a subreddit about her, so...there's at least one.

I'm a girl who loves rlm and I don't have men breaking down the door to my bunghole though

Have you tried presenting yourself in a video where you laugh, bend over in front of the camera, and then talk about weed.

That might change things a bit.

there isnt any artistic vision behind rlm, i think thats the point of the stupid story. Its a show where 2 critics with some schooling discuss movies in a semi casual way which is an upgrade over rebranding their college filming lessons as 2 hour mini documentarys with dark comedy.
The thing that makes them cool is that they dont try to be doug trying to be james like everyone else, as long as they dont try to make kickassia i will like the show

I want to hear about the opinions of older movies.

>as long as they dont try to make kickassia i will like the show

Are you implying Space Cop wasn't total garbage? It didn't work in any level. Even within the category of "RLM humor" it was one of their weakest offerings ever

me on the left...

>implying they don't shill their shit on here

Did something actually happen to Jessi, or was it just a handful of creepy dudes fawning over her that bothered her?

Was there really some large chunk of the RLM fanbase that was obsessing over her? That's so bizarre to me. She's just a regular chick who can just barely be called internet famous, was that really enough to inspire some shadow legion of creepers?

Apparently some guy made a subreddit all about her and it was pretty creepy. I wish I could have seen what was on there that was so bad

It was not any creepier than any other subreddit about a "celebrity" (which she isn't to begin with, which is probably why she was surprised by it). Just a bunch of pics and screencaps from RLM videos and some from her band's Facebook, etc. It's her right to recant and I can see how someone who never really wanted that kind of attention would feel anxious about it

Also by her last apparition she was getting REALLY fat, she's probably no longer as comfortable with being recorded as she used to be. Girls care about that shit

my fan fick is comeing true

>I haven't watched They Live
did he really say that?