Post a tasty snack from your'e country

Post a tasty snack from your'e country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJUpKdMiuYc
youtu.be/BZZ8Htst5XI
youtu.be/r2NP4WZJ-mI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when you run out of your bowl of salsa but you're too lazy to get up and get more salsa and actually you decide you don't want anymore salsa but you don't feel like getting up to put the chips away yet so you just keep eating and eating and eating and eating and then you have no more chips and a full thing of salsa in the fridge

>m&ms in trail mix
I literally hope you get cancer
are those pancakes?

Soft flatbread made from potatoes, doubled up around a mixture of butter, cinnamon and sugar.

americans like the sweet taste. Cut a b8k m8?

It's fucking disgusting. NEVER speak to me again.

We have feminine Kinder Surprise

TimTam's were invented in New zealand

>we
Yeah its stolen from Germany, just like everything else in your "country"

Bought some timtams from an import store

nasty chalky bullshit

How can you say this styrofoam is a snack

Everybody steals it from you.
Oh wait, America don't.

That makes them australian

Poland American empire when?

my dear friend of african heritage.

Tim Tams are good but they melt too easily.

i thought kinder is an italian company

das racis mang

Example of the amount one might in a session.
youtube.com/watch?v=KJUpKdMiuYc

pic related

holy shit lmao reminds me of some snack i had in mexico which i managed to translate to little niggers or something

>kinder
>german

good goy

>pic related
pic not related you mean

delet this, kev

>delet facts

literally means "gypsy" in slavic languages

rom

>Onto the bar itself. The outer chocolate is quite dark and is filled with a creamy caramel and rum flavoured filling. It's all very sweet and the alcohol flavour is quite strong
Sounds like a winner

Top notch merenda

le irony

literally kill yourself

It is, but the founder knew you have to lever on the hidden germfat nationalism to sell things there, so he probably decided to name it kinder.

These are pretty good

totally not racist coz we wuz kangs n shiet

you must do well if you're using wikipedia to back up "facts", desu

I wonder what percentage of spiders and spider parts is acceptable in Australian food?

hmm... that looks like pretty tasty snack, wish I had those in my country

At least one pregnant female spider per chocolate bar.

that's ours tho

you mean, THIS DELICACY

Invented here, not produced by Nestle.

now*

Same with this, one of my favourites.

There are also chocolate and strawberry flavours but screwpine's my most favourite because of its fragrance.

Hushpuppies

Ah... never fear madmoiselle, mon petit chou-fleur I shall dazzle you... now... feast your eyes on THIS!

I know... I know... you are crying because this... this delicacy... its taste has the je ne sais quoi that you cannot find anywhere else in the world!

Kinder Surprises are illegal in the US. You can't put toys inside of candy here. It's a fine of $3,000 per unit for importing them.

Dude how do you actually get away with that.
He even has a spear.

What are they?

Daily reminder that Nazi Germany invented Fanta out of apple fibers and whey when they couldn't get coke syrup imported.
youtu.be/BZZ8Htst5XI

Looks like melonpan.

Why? Did someone put his toy inside of a candy and give it to a kid?

I think the reasoning is that it may encourage children to put inedible objects inside their mouths. (Although king's cake is still legal, with the little plastic baby Jesus inside of it).

youtu.be/r2NP4WZJ-mI

!@#$%^&*. Actually the most delicious - are sold in bulk without the packaging. I prefer to buy fresh baked cookies and fresh cakes in the nearest bakery.

>so then you go to the store and buy another bag of chips to finish off the salsa but then when you finish off the salsa you still have half a bag of chips left

>encourage children to put inedible objects
Like what? Someone's toy?

I don't see a problem otherwise.

Home cooking for new zealand was written by an Australian you utter fuckwit.

cause we also have pic related

God tier with a nice brew.

Here in australia they used to have these chocolate eggs called yowies. You open up the chocolate and inside are a bunch of plastic parts you can stick together to make little animal figures, along with a small booklet telling you about the animal.

As far as I know nobody ever died from eating one, and they were a great way to learn about cool animals.

American kids are stupid. They swallow magnets and small plastic things and get all of the cool toys recalled.

Australia is full of all sorts of weird and cool animals. They're all kinda dangerous, though.

Thats just a penguin with a silly name

This is a SFW board so I can't post a pic of ur mum's punani

The dangerous animals thing is a meme. 90% of animals here are cute. This is a wombat.

We get all of our cool candies imported from Mexico. Lollipops with chili and stuff. Just go into any Latino grocery.

I kinda want one.

Oh I love these! My Australian relatives brought us some and even teach us how to succ with coffee. Delicious

>South Korea
>GHANA black chocolate

That reminds me of pic related.
There are some pastries here that are called "tête de nègre" (nigger heads).

uruguay got brazilianzed

La sucrerie des dieux

Here comes the Fourme d'Ambert
Whenever I feel hungry, I slice right in this motherfucker.

Fucking smartphone

Had this made for me in the US, delicious bread inside and out unlike some confections that have a delicious outer covering and are shit on the inside.

Greasy ass fattening artery clogging american food
[spoiler] my favorite [/spoiler]

fucking spoiler
[spoiler]test god damnit [/spoiler]

Shit, I miss conchas. Mexican bakeries are the best.

Love this stuff