Apologize

So in the end, Australia placed not 2nd, not 3rd, not 4th, but 10th.

10th, can you believe that? Dead last on the scoreboard.

I thought it was going to be Australia's year? I thought Americans were btfo? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

couriermail.com.au/sport/olympics-2016/great-britain-has-obliterated-australia-at-the-2016-rio-olympics/news-story/3acd66f9bee3dfac46003d3c3fe302d2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_(United_Nations)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>australians were wrong and masked their failures with "humorous bantz" and "shitposting"

I'm real shocked.

>couriermail.com.au/sport/olympics-2016/great-britain-has-obliterated-australia-at-the-2016-rio-olympics/news-story/3acd66f9bee3dfac46003d3c3fe302d2
Good read la.

Remember how happy they were when they got 2 early golds and were in first?

C'mon Aussies where'd your sick banter go

right?
at least the british would get in here and try to rearrange the medal table based on some silly metric the BBC forced down their throat

We need a way to hold these people accountable. The mods need to make them post in threads like these so we can dole out the justice.

This

No Ausfailian may go unpunished

Can someone actually post the final per capita tally?

>per capita

We did worse than the normal one.

>mfw ausfags will never EVER have as many gold medals as the US

Per capita is the country version of manlet pound for pound. Thats great you guys are the best 150 cm tall 45 kilo fighter around, an average sized dude could still cave your head in.

>countries with most population are first!1!!1!

disgusting

Well their only sport is swimming desu

fantanstic memeing, ameribros, but the per capita medal tally has been around for decades and presents something that isnt money or sheer population advantage. I'm fully aware Australia probably did shit on it but I want to see where the master race is shaping up to be. I ask again, if someone could post it. It isnt for shitposting

SORRY SATAN.

ALSO SEE CAN ANYONE HELP ME

no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_population_(United_Nations)

>per
>capita

This is the hardest year ever for us knowing who's salty tears are more satisfying; China or Australia's ones?

Probably Australia though, the butthurt and bitter remarks coming from them are priceless. My sides died among all the 'GB cheated in cycling' salt.

where is india?

If you need any other metric other than total Golds and Grand total of medals per country, you require a crutch.

If you require a crutch then there is something fundamentally wrong with your country.

You should fix it.

>losing to italy
>a country that literally just eats, sleeps, and emigrates

>every country that isn't the US

JUST

ahem

> p e r
> c a p i t a

> m u h
> f a g g o t s p l a s h

Aussies get so butthurt over our sporting success, yet we're happy to see them do well.

nice quads

>per capita
>meaning anything to anybody but people from loser countries

We're overachievers 2bh. Let's pat ourselves on our back.

Glad to see you guys do so well this year. 2016 has been good to the UK

wtf wow grenada is the best country in the world!

lol, per capita in a medal count makes zero sense when the number of competitors is limited for each country...

A great example of this the women's gymnastics all-around.

Gabby Douglas took third in the qualifiers (behind the other two Americans...) and was not allowed to compete due to the cap in competitors... if the other two weren't there, she would've made gold, or at the very least, if she was allowed to compete she would've obtained bronze...instead, due to limitation in participants, the US was only allowed 2 competitors rather than the 3 that would've swept the stand.

Its clear that the 'per capita' amount means nothing in regards to olympic rules. If ALL qualified contestants were able to participate, and ALL scores (not just the top 3) were considered, then per capita would mean something. But as it stands, it doesnt.

And really, your desperation for per capita just goes to show how ineffectual your country is at accumulating the resources needed to provide the output that the US can.

>b-but per capita...

>Counting Silver and Bronze the same as Gold
>Australia

>aussies getting btfo this hard
So how long will it take Cuckstralia to recover?

extra ration of sheep for you.. good job brother

I love how the per capita arguments included all medals, gold silver and bronze.

I love how the per capita arguments choose to ignore examples like Grenada with their single medal or Jamaica for their star athlete.

I love how per capita arguments reject the notion of TEAM sports in the Olympics, as if everything is an individual sport, unmanaged for size.

I love how per capita arguments think it inherently disregards a nation's fiscal ability or quality of life or even cultural desire for participation. As if it's a representation of the average citizen instead the representation of the average athlete.

We're not even done yet either.

Still another three months to go before our year's done.

Just a matter of who next.

EU rekt - check
Aussies rekt - check
China rekt - check

and how finally locked up this goatfucker.. what a year to be british

how you*

Not only locked up either. We're going to bring in special isolation laws for 'extremists'.

He's not going to have a mind left to preach jihad with after ten years in solitary under May's new police state.

top kek

God damn that's great news. I only wish they would throw his ass in a pig pen during rec time.

>GB 19th

Not bad.

our olympians do it for free

>lol, per capita in a medal count makes zero sense

It doesn't make zero sense, but I was sick of reading it in 2012, and I'm still sick of it. Worse than all the moaning over swimming.

Wouldn't end well, he'd just find a bunch of new recruits. Used to work with someone who was a prison officer for 12 years and said mudshits have pretty much turned UK prisons into their own parallel country with gangs that outnumber every other one by miles and force new inmates to convert on arrival before they organise against them. Management are too scared of 'muhhh human rights to daily prayers' to stop them mixing and too afraid of being sued or having major riots to really do anything. May might get somewhere with trying to break them up and isolate the ringleads though.

>take your 8 gold medals back to australia
>get eaten by giant spiders

swim over here and tell me that to my face

>8 gold metals

Still can't get over that.

I heard Tommy Robinson talk about that issue. Too bad we can't just give these treasonous vermin a quick execution and be done with it before they spread more Islam

>mfw per capita actually hurts most Western nations but Sup Forums autists will use it anyway because big bad America isn't in first

Pretty pathetic desu.

I saw a documentary that brushed on his experience a bit. He got beaten up pretty much every other week inside. Found plenty of others who supported him but knew if they openly did so they'd get boiling water in the face or stabbed by one of the young ones trying to impress the older jihadis.

Yeah I saw that too. In France it's the same way. I can't think of any deterrent other than reinstate the death penalty for treason.

Australia is no.1 per capita for countries with a population greater than 10 million. Get rekt amerilards

>trying this hard

i was happy that they were happy just for this moment

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

you'll get heemed faggit

If America is number one, how did it lose to Vietnam?
If America is number one, why didn't it make it to space first?
If America is number one, why haven't they landed on a comet yet?

America: 0
Rest of the world: 1

>stale banter

I expected better from you

hey guys how do I get a star next to my name?

Australia: One World War won per 12 million people
USA: One World War won per 155 million people

ARE THE AMERICANS EVEN TRYING

>per capita
>aussies
J U S T

Literally every thread its an auscuck making this request, and an auscuck responding.

>PPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>CAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIITTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. Bart Carter the Mart Sharter

making Good Posts

Oh shit this post promoted me into the 2 star range noice

>It doesn't make zero sense

>fails to address the rationale as to why it doesn't make sense and simply states it doesnt

oh okay

>this weak post
Oh god, I think the Aussies are starting to lose their edge. Getting cucked so hard on the world stage must have fried the banter centers of their brains.

very unsatisfactory my man

>tfw that's New Zealand flag not Australia. We don't talk to them

> rule number one of Shitposting: don't get butthurt