What's his fucking deal anyway?

What's his fucking deal anyway?

too much sand in his blue milk

sounds like hell

He wanted to molest prime Lukefu but couldn't while Beru was around.

kill yourself faggot

Spot the newfriend

He loved Luke like his own child and was afraid he was going to go down the same path as his father.

There's nothing new about not wanting to see faggot fantasies about Luke.

>he doesn't know about Lukeposting
>he doesn't know about the daily homolust threads about him

You're not.

And there was Obi-wan, who was looking after Luke and would beat the living shit out of Owen if he molested him.

Had to raise some other man's son. He was cucked.

His brother in law is kind of a jerk.

Also Luke is a whiny bitch when he lived on Tatooine

There's certainly something degenerate about not having gay fantasies about Luke, you sick faggot.

>Had to raise some other man's son.

Yeah but it's not like it was Beru's kid, it isn't the same thing. It's just adoption, sorta.

Why did Owen dress in the traditional Jedi robes if he wasn't a Jedi?

He really appreciated Luke's help on the farm, but had trouble showing it. He also worried about sending him off on his own, considering Luke wanted to join the rebellion or whatever.
He would've flipped out on Ben and them if he were still alive when they came around to say they were leaving for Mos Eisley.

Luke was fine, Owen kept using him for free child labor and never let him have a social life.

I started the fucking Hamill threads and stopped after most degenerated in to faggots making lewd gay remarks.

>not having faggot fantasies about luke

It was harvest season, there's work to be done. I get that he may have been a bit harsh, but considering how dad turned out he was probably just paranoid.

I hate all you fucking 90's born faggots you fucking ruin this board

Somebody has thin skin.

>live in desert
>gather moisture
>turn into blue milk
>drink
>repeat until you die

I'm probably older than you, you whiny bitch

Actually blue milk is from milking banthas

>Lukefu as a girl
Disgusting

When they announced star wars was coming back I was so happy I thought it would be fun to have star wars threads regularly I just wasn't prepared for the massive influx of millennial gays.

Fuck off reddit