So uh. What's the American coup government gonna be like?

I hope it's secular at least

Other urls found in this thread:

thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/01/23/does_mike_pence_call_his_wife_mother_a_rolling_stone_piece_says_he_does.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It won't happen.

already happened

it won't be a coup. it will be either an impeachment or assassination

They'll never have full control over the government, they'll be shot, killed and dragged out of the White House before any of their petty shenanigans can do any serious damage to the country.

By who? You're forgetting the white house is in DC and not the middle of Ohio.

Que? Ever crack open a U.S. history book? All of our intelligence agencies have been monitoring and investigating trump and his not at all hidden corruption of the office, not to mention trump has gotten on their bad side by disregarding their briefings and flapping off at the mouth. The U.S. military is not sworn to obey his order either btw. It's pretty difficult for them to stage a full government take over.

After 9/11 DC was rebuilt as a siege proof city. The 2nd amendment is looking increasingly like a paper tiger.

If I said I primarily voted for Trump because he was legit the best chance for the Second Civil War to finally break out, would would that be surprising to anyone?

>The 2nd amendment is looking increasingly like a paper tiger.

It's all going just like I guessed it would.

Even the fucking gungrabbers are arming themselves now.

If Hillary had been elected you'd see a lot of the same shady shit (minus the twitter shitposting and shitty diplomacy), but nobody would be raising a fuss. Nobody would challenge her or her administration's actions.

Instead we got Trump, and everyone's going to be begging to shit down his neck at the first opportunity.

Soon it'll all come crashing down, and the Happening will finally be upon us.

Hope the south rises again.

Not to me. I've been half-jokingly saying that a second civil war is probably the best chance the US has for finally getting a system of politics and government that isn't as utterly fucking broken and tribalistic as it is today.
I'm just worried what the fallout(hopefully not literal) will be for the rest of the world.

Trump will get impeached, or die and Pence will boot out the nationalists. Good old fashioned anti-abortion and corpratism will win out.

It is interesting if Trump can stay in power backed by nationalists (Brannon). He's a very malleable man in a powerful position. So who's to say it will be a coup? Hitler's transition was relatively orderly.

It does feel like some type of war is coming... eventually. There's no real issue yet. Mexicans and Muslims aren't THAT important. The rhetoric is too far apart on everything though.. and violent. I could definitely see some type of partitioning happening, or more federalization.

How about some good old-fashioned religious bigotry?

>thenation.com/article/leaked-draft-of-trumps-religious-freedom-order-reveals-sweeping-plans-to-legalize-discrimination/

You may be on the money there if the intelligence and federal lads fail to properly dispatch the hotel businessman and President Bannon swiftly and properly.

>good old-fashioned religious bigotry

Yeah, that's Pence's thing. Guy is a closet case for sure.

Choosing Pence was such a good idea

Literal God Tier

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2017/01/23/does_mike_pence_call_his_wife_mother_a_rolling_stone_piece_says_he_does.html
Totally not closeted, nosiree.

>Trump approved his first covert counter-terrorism operation without sufficient intelligence, ground support, or adequate backup preparations

Are any of those things Trump's responsibility, though? As far as I know, everyone else does the legwork and then comes to the president to have him sign off on it.

The sanctuary city thing will be a huge trainwreck, it's so easy to see it coming.

It will be in effect declaring war on the most (some of the only) productive parts of the country to deport honduran dishwashers

It's about punishment first and foremost.

Wew

Never knew Sup Forums was so r*ddit

As long as I get to shoot Feds I'm happy.

It would be impossible for the US to wage a civil war without DC trying to concede something, first and foremost because if the US started killing it's own people it would look like absolute dogshit on the international stage and trade would be shot. Secondly, because that would fuck up world trade tremendously. and finally because it would be difficult to mobilize an american army against it's own people.

Do people in Appalachia and Texas really care that much about Mexicans in California? I thought they all just didn't want to be around Mexicans, the Spanish language, etc. So I would imagine them enforcing it on a state level then crying about the rest of the country.

Mexicans are the biggest immigrant group in 40 states now. My uncle was relieved from his Catholic Catechism position because he "didn't speak sufficient Spanish".
He lives in northern Iowa. Most of his labor speaks Spanish and so does he.

This sounds bad, I had hope the guy listens to the military and keeps the rethoric for domestic squabbles with the democrats instead of coming with that reckless bigguy attitude into the circles of power that actually have an impact on life or death.

Same thing with Iran, he sounded like an isolationist, not like having to make "official threats" on the very first days to Iran.
Maybe he gets humilliated once behind the doors by people who know their shit and then scales a bit down with the pompous decisionmaking without compromising on his mainpoints totally either.

people are saying about trumps future impeachmend, something i do think will happen in the far future.

But doesn't that mean that his VP becomes president, isn't that guy like way more crazier than trump.

He's religious crazy, not moonbat crazy.

isnt that worse.

Yo you didn't even post the part about how they murdered women and children incidentally and a navy seal died as well.

J U S T

At this point who knows.

I know right? I've even seen a few people hold a different opinion to mine, it's almost as if Tumblr is invading!