Prefare for war, Japan!

Prefare for war, Japan!

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
youtube.com/watch?v=nsm0pw6p9Us
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=eBPfnj8_4W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

japan is a pacifist :3

>Japanese "pacifist" ships

>Japanese "research" ships

Prepare for the day of the rake you leaf.

Last time the Japs invaded you they rapped your wifes, they enslaved you and they planned to wipe out the Korean race, you should shut the fuck up if you do not want the Unit 731 back in your country

Actually we didn't even have to invade them.
They just opened up their holes as they were too scared of us.

>Japan """"doesn´t have a """"""""""military""""""""""""""""""

Watch your mouth,or you'll be sorry. I'm cleanching my fists in the pockets of my hooded sweater.

Why does Japan hate Korea? You're literally the same people

>a korean posted a thread provoking japan with a bloody image
>why japan hate korea?

>australian reading comprehension

>being provoked by frogs

Last time anyone invaded you, you instantly surrendered and you gave them your wives to rape and people to enslave.

Shouldn't be talking Francois.

het park, finish the war against nk first

can we take japanese refugees?
we could set up their old camps again and the qt ones could come live in our houses.

Fuck off japs are bro

>wake up
>look out of window
>AYO HOL UP

what do?

Most of the time it's japs that do it here

ap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say this.
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.

jsdf is a joke
sissy faggots can't fight
money don't fight

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Japan your worse than Hitler and the Nazis.war crimes are not just limited to massacre. Special units of the Japanese military carried out experiments on Chinese POWs and civilians in the early 1940s. The Unit 731 led by Shirō Ishii subjected these Chinese people to experiments of amputations, vivisection and biological weapon testing. Chinese prisoners were let to freeze outside with their arms exposed and occasionally soaked in water to freeze to a solid state. The arms were amputated while the doctors repeated the procedures on the upper part of the arm connecting to the shoulder and later removed the legs finally leaving a chest and the head, which caused 3000 deaths. The Imperial Japanese Army collectively killed 580,000 people.What I want is just japs to apologies all over the Asia what Japanese did and accept the own crime of raping Korean woman and massacre which done by jap army in whole Asia. and just applogise from the heart. this is the first step of establish a true relationship of asia. without it, offcouse whole asia would blame jap untill jap accept it. even jap applogised its war crime its not the meaning jap would be forgiven. never.
but a first step. just jap must accept own war crime and educate it in school forever and apologise from the heart.
And pay money to each victims of jap war criminal.
its what jap needed to do right now.

When jap did a comfort woman war criminal at ww2.
When comfort woman against to have rape by ugly jap army
They cut off the head of comfort woman and made a human head soup and let other comfort woman to force to drink it as a penalties
This is recorded as a official document.
Japanese
Are you even a human? Why japs are such a barbarian??
This is well known true story
World people must know what is the barbarian jap was doing to innocent Korean comfort woman

Oh shit. He brought along his American allies

start dancing in a "korean" traditional dance

youtube.com/watch?v=nsm0pw6p9Us

jjokibari go home!

Gotta say, this time my bet is on Korea. Korean soldiers look badass, while Japanese ones look like goofy neets.

Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia done by japs to Korean people. Most saddest and gross war criminals.

>>tfw chinks gonna kill each other soon
I hope as many as possible of you will die. also I hope koreans from kazakhstan will go to protect korea and all die.

It takes a little while to get your sea legs.

South Korea will get BTFO, North Korea will then procceed to end Japanese invaders and SK pussies at the same time, taking back their rightful Korean clay.

Best korea>nuke haveing

South korea>not nuke haveing

Japan>epsilon japan made rocket and Fukushima poinson haveing.

Best Korea is strongest.

We are already mutant who is self nuked already so no problem of nuke again

Pretty sure if they weren't pacifist ships, they'd actually have aircraft and heavy weapons on them.

It's to research how tasty whale sandwiches are.

eheh

The Japanese royal family traces its roots back to Korea.

Japan is in historically a part of Korean civilization
Or we can say Japan is new-Korea
Just like America and England
Korean elite(yayoi) go to Japan and killed barbaric jomon native monkey Japanese and Yayoi Korean made Japan of nowadays.
So it's part of Korean civilization
If you think this is lie you don't know history and fact at all

Both of you are in the wrong.
Japan is wrong for war crimes.
Both are wrong for continued hostilities.
And Abe won't admit that Japan was horrible to Korea and China. After all, his grandfather was a war criminal with links to comfort women.

This.
Comfort woman =holocaust of Asia

Yayoi are the slant eyed monkeys though.

Jomon had bigger eyes.

Yayoi are ugly as fuck, whenever a japanese/korean girl is called cute she's probably Jomon or had plastic surgery to look like one.

Weeb like you=nazis.
Korea is well known as a most beautiful Asian in the world.
People who is saying about plastic surgery is just a faggot.
There is very few plastic surgery reality of Korea and a lot of kpop star has no plastic surgery as well.
And still Korea is most beautiful Asian even without any plastic surgery
And most ugly Asian in the world is jap monkey sub human.
Sorry weeb but this is the reality
Face the reality

One of things which jap monkey makes so ugly compere Korean beautiful people, is ugly short legs.
Jap legs are short as fuck as ugly as sin. It reminded me lazy wild pig.

They didn't instantly surrender you dumb leaf , French army was pocketed in Maginot line , what did you expected them to do ? Let the most army men die fighting ? They had no chance without supplies and they did the better thing

Do you have self-esteem issues, Japan?
Have you considered seeing a therapist?

>Korea is well known as a most beautiful Asian in the world.
Yeah, after surgery to get rid of the round cookie face and the slanted eyes.

>There is very few plastic surgery reality of Korea and a lot of kpop star has no plastic surgery as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>Sorry weeb but this is the reality

I'm not a weeb, you monkeys are all ugly as sin. Jomon are just a tad more pleasing and if they racemix with a caucasian the kids would look a lot better.

And Japanese are all mostly Yayoi

You seem to be impervious to sarcasm.

No.South Korea has created so many amazing things - Samsung is the world's largest technology electrical company in the world and defeats United States's APPLE and defeats Japan's NOKIA and other competitors - South Korea is right beside and over Japan already.

Korean is only one Asian who is as beautiful as west standerd.
Other Asian like jap is never be attractive as west standerd even one single jap.
but a lot of korean is as beauty as europian.
why?
Japs are more shorter and darker skin as like a barbarian abo it's because thire inferior Polynesian jomon DNA effected japan monkey.
koreans are tall and light skinned. japanese are short and brown.
Japs are the monkeys and slave race of Asia.

you're trying too hard

Mods, just rangeban SoftBank phone

Weeb like you=nazis.
Read

Please look at average income by country, quality of life (HDI), where-to-be-born index. South Korea beats Japan in all those categories. South Korea is only $2,000 shorter than Japan in terms of GDP per capita.
Soon Korea will eat up jap monkey and poop on them. Jap must lick the shit of Korea

All of things what this guy speaks are all truth.
Man, you are my hero. I hate japs so much because they are racist and rapist.
Pls tell us all the true story like you posted.
I never forgive the war criminal of japs.
Never.

韓日友好への唯一の歩み方を示す。これに従わない日本人は負け猿確定だと思え。
1 全ての戦争犯罪を認め、心から謝罪し、二度と韓国を侵略しないと、反省し、その姿勢を常に保て。
隣国が困った時は、戦争犯罪の罪滅ぼしに即座に支援しろ。
戦犯旗と日の丸は全国民の前で八つ裂きにし、二度と使うな。 日帝戦犯歌である君が代も同様である。国歌と国旗を変更しろ。戦争犯罪の記憶を呼び起こすような戦犯旗”日の丸”と戦犯歌”君が代”を二度と使う事を許可しない。
2 古代の日本がいかに朝鮮半島の優れた文化の丸写しであるか、いかに何も自分で発明できない知恵遅れ民族であるか、歴史を認識して、兄の国である朝鮮半島を敬え。古代日本は古代朝鮮半島の植民地でしかないと言える事実を認識しろ。
古代日本は百済人の属国である事は証明された事実だ。
3 弟国日本は、兄の国韓国から奪った文化財や金塊類は全て返却しろ。
日帝が破壊した全てを賠償しろ。
対馬、独島、は韓民族の固有の領土である。対馬、独島は即座に韓国に返せ。
そして東海を日本海と呼ぶな。東海は古代から東海と呼ぶ!!
まだあるがとりあえずこの三つは絶対。
ネトウヨは根底、根本から全て間違いだ。
他のネトウヨ猿も良く聞け。
お前らネトウヨ猿が何をどう言おうが誰も聞かない。何故ならネトウヨ猿は社会最底辺のカスだから。
問題は世界の常識がどうであるかだ。
世界の常識では、日本は完全戦犯国家でありナチス以下と見る。
日本国は戦犯国家である。
以上。

Hello John, how's your life here?

Don't you dare patronize me with your a rambling speech, You little shit.

親日派韓国人(国賊、裏切り者、犬畜生)と倭猿を許さない!!!
親日派韓国人(裏切り者)と倭人は絶対に許すな。
親日派韓国人(裏切り者)は韓国国内の全ての権利を剥奪し、財産も預金も家も土地も没収後、国外追放が妥当である。
親日派韓国人という民族の裏切り者は永遠に追放。韓民族の誇りと大義なきものは半島から永遠追放または、刑務所に入れる事が妥当。
韓民族の大義とは、倭国と戦争が始まれば、我先に、俺が倭人猿と命を捨てて戦う!倭人猿を滅亡させる!
倭人猿への積年の恨みを今こそはらす。これが韓民族の大義と誇りだ。
全ての韓国人は今こそ立ち上がり、ネトウヨ日本人の戦争犯罪の歴史の否定を絶対に、絶対に許すな!!
日本に謝罪と賠償を要求する。
日本軍に銃をつきつけられて、80万人もの韓国の婦女子を性奴隷としてレイプし、韓国の国宝の仏像や仏典などの文化財および貴金属を略奪し、王朝の宮殿や仏閣を焼き払い、薄汚い日本神道の信仰を強制し、経済的に搾取し、日本軍のために危険な労働を強制し、使い物にならなくなったら口減らしに殺害し、ボロ雑巾のように打ち捨てられた。この日本の戦争犯罪の歴史を直視させ、謝罪と賠償を要求しよう。韓国人よ今こそ立ち上がれ。
ネトウヨの嘘を許すな。
日本民族は戦犯民族。
日本企業は戦犯企業。
日本の旗は戦犯旗。
君が代は戦犯歌。
日本国家は戦犯国家。
ネトウヨは日本の恥さらし。
現実を見ようよ?日本は世界の恥さらし猿。人間以下。
以上。

I don't understand what do you mean asiatic subhuman

Amazing thread.
Zitto animale

>planned to wipe out the Korean race
at least it wasn't like the racial policies of nazi
Japan threatened the Korean dynasty with military force
>Abe won't admit
he can try hard to ignore complaints but he won't overturn the official views
basically, Japanese PM doesn't have such power

>After the 2016 reshuffle of the Abe administration, 19 out of the 20-member Cabinet are members of the Shinto Seiji Renmei, while 14 are members of Nippon Kaigi.

>White people arguing against white people on who's the true Asian masterrace ITT.

it doesn't mean he will overturn the official views at all
these clubs are considered the right but Japanese politicians basically
subscribe multiple clubs at the same time, and there are members from opposition parties.

so it's not like a secret society

hmm

Sure, I know that these clubs aren't secret, but they have clearly revisionist agendas.

You can't say that they have no power when almost all cabinet ministers are their members. It's not just Abe.

>there are members from opposition parties.

And this just proves my point. Revisionism isn't limited to LDP.

It's funny that while south koreans and japanese hate each other the japanese politicians receive political money from the korean businessmen in japan and the south korean politicians are sponsored by japanese conpanues

>literally being friends with benefits

well, it's kinda like the conspiracy theory. there are some revisionists because they are conservative

but they want to change the constitution more
that's the main reason for Japan's left hate them

>The group describes its aims as to "change the postwar national consciousness based on the Tokyo Tribunal's view of history as a fundamental problem" and to "revise the current Constitution,"[5] and sees its mission to promote patriotic education, the revision of the Constitution of Japan, and support for prime ministers' official visits to Yasukuni Shrine.[6][7][8][9]

It would be like a conspiracy theory if they were hiding it.

What happens here?

Go for it
Korea.

take your weapon, kimchi
this is battlefield

It is true that the Tokyo Trial had some problems and they know they don't have the right to complain to other countries about that. so they focus on the abstract part more.

Many Japanese politicians continue to visit Yasukuni after war regardless of whether they are right or left while they apologize to other countries.

You'll have to get through me first, Tojo

please do natto hurt anyone, war is bad

I red the book '日本会議の研究'(Nihhon Kaigi No Kenkyuu' which is banned by japanese law. What do people think of that club?

It's true that denazification of Germany wasn't thorough enough, but it was even worse in Japan.

Pre-1945 bureaucracy was left intact by Americans and conservative politicians responsible for the war returned to power almost immediatelly after the occupation ended.

1968 student revolution succeded in changing the consciousness regarding war responsiblity in the West Germany, but again, it failed in Japan.

That's why you have bad relations with neighbours. It will probably stay like this until the next big war.

in the first place, only one line is deleted
because there is an actual name in the book without evidence.
you can buy this book in japan easily

this is an example of how episodes are exaggerated

so do you get ready for unity of Korea initiated by North Korea? ain't you dumbfuckers aware of your crisis?

What can we fucking do anyways?

WE

Do most Japs speak English like you?

just study and regret what you fuckers have done. unlike you, we don't really claim your APOLOGY shit. JUST TURN YOU SANE, FUCKDUMB

Japan is a nation of peace and zitto animale

thats a big fish

Japanese symbols are quite aesthetic.

>t. The weeping frenchman a.k.a cucklord9000
Like France has done anything better in the past, even till now you're surrendering Paris over to the Muslims, even the towelhead Mayor of Paris has stated that everyone should get used to "terror attacks" as a part of daily life.

Why are japanese obsessed with drums?
youtube.com/watch?v=7cufG2Dlxvk

why are zittos obsessed with kots?

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPfnj8_4W4

Your Autism is leaking

>it was even worse in Japan
I know

SDF recruitment poster

Will zittos ever make russia gief back their stolen clay?

>neighbours
only S.Korea and China. the way you point it out just reminds me of our CNN tier media

zittos dont ignore me gief me (you)

ziiiittttttooooooooooooooos-san

It's America's fault desu. Germany was forced to make peace with its neighbours because they had to function in the middle of Europe. France and Britain were still pretty powerful.

East Asia couldn't have been integrated like Europe after CCP won the Chinese civil war and Korea was divided by the war.

You could only trade and deal with America for decades because of the Cold War.

Hey serbanon, it's a bit off topic, but how are things going in the balkans, I heard something about a war or something, can you give me a rundown?

the balkans are in a perpetual state of cold war.

thats about best way you can define the situation there

my zitto-kimchi-komrade

eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped eve 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.

I remember watching a documentary about JSDF and how they also take their soldiers to cruises to meet women.