Thoughts?

Thoughts?

>This was 6 (six) fucking years ago

Feels like last week desu.

I was just about to post that. Holy shit...

F A K E S N O W
A
K
E
S
N
O
W

I don't remember shit from these games. Hell, I don't remember Sochi either.

winter olympics just arent memorable

Is this where that guy died?

I remember some British roastie won a gold medal, that's it

Winter Olympics is shit.

>2010

jus fucking kill me lads

this desu

Yeah, the guy doing the luge.

>That was six years ago

>that logo

>Vaughncouver

It's bad but the only reason I remember is because of those gifs with the mario kart banana peel

It's like I'm already just a bunch of lifeless atoms waiting for the end of the universe. 2006 was like yesterday my man.

i was 10. rele makes me think

May he be luging strong in Valhalla.

Oh my Christ, I've just had flashbacks. It's really hard to believe that was so long ago, it doesn't feel like six years at all. Is time speeding up?

I only remember that toboggan guy dying.

MOOOOOODS

It was a good one.

>the 2006 world cup was over 10 years ago
>the Beijing Olympics was 8 years ago
>Obama was elected 8 years ago

Fucking Christ. I'm only 21 but I feel old already.

>Is time speeding up?
The only conclusion I can come to
Everything since '08 is a blur

Yes, it's known that as we age, we perceive time differently and feel it's going faster because of added responsibilities and knowledge when compared when we're younger. There's no way to fight this and it'll just get worse as you age.

>toboggan

>more athletes died in Vancouver than Rio

that dutch cyclist is basically dead

That one chick that wiped out on the 3rd or something day? How is she doing, were there ever any further updates?

healing from concussion and spinal injuries. things don't look that bad

Wow she is walking again?

she went on an easy going bike ride already apparently

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU

this made me so mad, so fucking close and it would have been GLORIOUS to do it while they were home.

What a shit show. Dead bobsleder, flying in snow from other mountains, that thing wouldn't go up during the opening ceremonies, fuck

I love North American cities on the Pacific

>americans who care about int'l hockey

never knew such people existed

I had a crush on Eve Muirhead.

oh yeah that thing that didn't go up. what a disaster

that final had the best TV ratings of any hockey game in the US since 1980. We used to care a lot more about it when the soviets were around.

U WOT M8

Appealing to the natives we slaughtered

One day you will inderstand

You just aren't doing anything with your life.

the inuksuk isn't even an Indian symbol, there aren't any Eskimos anywhere near vancouver

Six years later and I am still mad about the Opening Ceremony had fucking slam poetry.

Kinda redeem yourself with the floor whales.

But then you had that Closing Ceremony like I was on a acid trip in a bad way. Then Sochi 2014's classy ass Exhibition was the best thing out of that ceremony.

Although I admit after not having any golds the first week, that gold rush the Canucks had was admirable.

Outside of the deathslide tracks were a little too powerful and the torch failure (but that Wayne Gretzky reaction is forever in the annals of Sup Forums history), it was okay. And the Opening and Closing Ceremonies ended up being better than London 2012.

>inuksuk

A totem pole would just look like a cock

Post Gretzky reaction? I wasn't on Sup Forums yet.