ITT: Contemporary movies that will be cult classics in a few decades

ITT: Contemporary movies that will be cult classics in a few decades.

>the nice guys

I can only assume this is about getting cummy kisses from your wife after Jarrell "helps out".

>this God tier buddy comedy will bomb and never get a sequel, but every capeshit movie will make a billion dollars and generate a million sequels

Why live?

Who the fuck came up with the idea of hiring the most autistic guy in Hollywood and a tryhard Australian to do a buddy cop movie?

> a professionally made movie poster where the guy who made it probably mace thousands kf dollars
> he uses fucking bauhaus 93

Might as well be comics sans

>what is aesthetics

> a font used by 12 year olds to spice up their book reports
> aesthetics

Retard

>some fonts are always bad always
>it is impossible to create a good image using certain fonts

I will say the poster isn't that good looking.

but the font doesn't fit a boom report. it fits a movie set in the 70s because that's the style of the font.

Is the director's cut available?

> it's impossible to make a good image with bauhaus 93
Yep, that is unequivocally true. It's a meme font.

not yet, and no plans to release it afaik

which is a massive bummer

It snuck out of both my local theaters in one week a piece.

Attendance must have been dismal. I assumed I could wait a couple weeks to miss crowds but now I guess I'll wait for a BD rip.

A person who thought it would work, and it did.

Inherent vice
Ex machina

I feel like, one time when you were a child, you excitedly brought your homework to your 2nd grade teacher, which you had worked so hard on, expecting to be showered in praise, only to be laughed at and derided by your teacher for using comic sans. Now, you are autistic about fonts both because you've internalized that trauma and because you genuinely don't want others to feel the shame that you felt.

And I feel like you... are a faggot. Lick my balls.

>I CANT RETORT! BETTER CALL HIM A FAGGOT

How's 8th grade going?

Wanting things to look nice is normal, retard. Before you criticize Bauhaus take a look at your sentence structure.

Lol, is this what you told those bullies as well? Didn't work that well did it.