Beat China

>beat China
>no chinks on this board to shitpost with

Was it all a waste?

>no chinks on this board
Please don't try to act like this is a bad thing

How would Sup Forums look if the chinks were allowed to enter this site?

feels bad man

There is no shame in coming third overall

Maoism everywhere

它看起来有点像这样

you can shitpost me famalam

t. chang

Chinks are like South Korean posters but more souless and salty.

Absolute hell

>South Korean posters

English teachers?

t. former English teacher

Did Sup Forums ban China or did China ban Sup Forums or both?

Sup Forums isn't banned in China, but Google is, so they can't solve captchas. They generally need a pass to post here.

i think jewgle is blocked there and they cant do the captcha

>great britain 67 medals
>China 70 medals

except you didn't

china numba wan

Weird. I was sure Sup Forums was banned there. After all, they can give you info about Tian'anmen in Sup Forums and all of that.

why would china ban Sup Forums?

MELLON

>Shilling this weakly for the Chinese instead of supporting our parent.
Sorry Ding Dong Wong, you have to go back.

Their government is probably aware that only harmless betas visit this website, so no fucks to be given.

Oh look, the foreign exchange student thinks participation medals actually mean something.

We would probably start some sort of war with all our banter. The Chinks do have some redeeming qualities but they absolutely cannot take any joshing. They make us Americans look like proper lads.

Maybe because it's like 2chan or ilbe. That would make sense.

they're banned there? lol

can anyone link me some translated comments of chinese buthurt on their social media or news/media sites?

i need some satisfaction for beating them

China got pissed at the Aussie who called their swimmer a drug cheat after the Aussie won gold

Vancouver has Sup Forums.

Why some brits so spiteful and petty? Is it that hard to enjoy your one gold lead ?

>tfw China completely consumes HK in 30 years and there's nothing anyone can do about it

We already got enough on our plate with all the muricans and their meme sports nobody cares about. Imagine hundreds of chinks invading Sup Forums with badminton and ping pong threads.

whos blocking them?

The closest thing we have is that obsessive Chinese American with all those chink volleyball webms, and the other one who constantly posts those 'Chinese boy with his white girlfriend' pictures

There are chinks, they're just behind different flags.

They are literally seething diaspora right now.

Their government obviously

what do they have against google?

>australia
this strayan subterfuge isnt working chang

You have an autistic Americhink who has been posting and seems to be buttblasted.

They will never do it until they annex Taiwan

Otherwise how can they convince them to accept it peacefully?

ouch

Damn, that's painful af. Read shitposts about your country, but you can't backfire.

Chinese Nationals might realize how shitty their country is.