20 year old Brazilian girl shares bedroom photos with Usain Bolt

World fastest runner, Usain Bolt who celebrated his 30th birthday Sunday was seen dancing with a girl who was grinding on him in a club in the Barra de Tijuca suburb of Rio but it seems he didn't go with the girl. Another girl, 20 -year-old student from Rio called Jady Duarte apparently spent some time with him.

Duarte has shared photos of what appear to be her with Usain Bolt after a wild night of partying on the final weekend of the Olympics. In one of the photos - which first appeared on several Brazilian websites including El Globo after Duarte shared them with friends - Bolt seems to give Duarte a kiss on the cheek while she looked into the camera.

Checkout the video hereĀ» newseveryhour.com/2016/08/20-year-old-brazilian-girl-shares.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x10Cx-t-Bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can't do better than that??

>her face when he finished in under 10 seconds

call me when he tops three swedes at once

topkek

>Didn't head to the Olympic village to pick the best of the best to fuck

Bolt, wtf are you doing?

Nigeria. Phew, that's RARE.

It was probably his third girl of the day, man, he's not gonna marry her.

They dont call him the fastest man alive for nothing

She is pretty ugly. Why do whores share pics of them sleeping with famous athletes? They can't extort the athletes when they have already released them. Also, sup NGA

>Rio whores never keep their mouth shut

When do the gringos will learn

He's not huwhyte, he takes what he can get

Blame social media and modern culture which glorifies promiscuity, cheap thrills and degradation.

I don't believe its him.

Think about it, hes spreading his super human genes to the lower/middle class. Maybe someday well hear about a guy with a jamacan accent from brazil top 8 seconds

>el Globo
>el
>Portuguese

Why do they wear the mask?

>implying those are bad things

Not everyone is red pilled m8

>Why do whores share pics of them sleeping with famous athletes?

>Why do women want to provide evidence of them fucking a celebrity to achieve their prime objective as women in 2016, which to take all of their friends to jelly school?

Women will fuck anyone with a seven figure bank account and an endorsement because other women would do it, and all women want is to rub their experiences in other women's faces.

I hate the red pill twats too m8, they're sleazy pricks and they're probably calling Bolt an alpha slayer or some shit.

He can.

It seems he just has poor taste. or high test as /fit says.

I remember Mark Zuckenberg's wife, is so ugly it hurts.

>he's not gonna marry her
HMMMMM

>I get better girls than the fastest man on earth
White privilege is real.

>Argentina
>White

>Being THAT much of a beta

Did he fool all of us?

> people calling her ugly
I hope you're all some pretty good looking guys to hood such high standards
Girl is prerty cute. And I'm gay.

>coalburning fat quadroon
shit amateur athletes get no action, lmao

i get better pussy and im just a chef at wendys

>Following a girl on Instagram is beta

If he goes back to Rio for any reason, that bitch could be married with two kids and still drop her pants for the fastest man alive if he slides into her DM.

>tfw no jamaican bull for my daughter

Zuckerbers girlfriend looked good thiygh in college

its a movie my man

>This is a 10/10 in brazil
Btw why do Brazilian girls all look like the use the same brand, quantity and shade of makeup? you can spot Brazilian girls in Buenos Aires because they all wear their makeup like this, weird.

Why would he pay for sex with that mediocre slut if he has a girlfriend like that, I don't get it. Also his girlfriend confirmed Narutard.

youtube.com/watch?v=0x10Cx-t-Bk

Did you look at the file name to find that out?

party jamaica

>grow up in Brazil
>have a Jamaican accent because your dad is Jamaican

>mfw Usain's mama is going to tear into him over this

West Indian moms are brutal. She doesn't give a fuck if he is the GOAT sprinter and 30 years old. She already appeared on TV saying that she wants him to settle down.

>People waste time on non-canon material

Fucking plebian.

That's not how accents work

and then proceeded to sweat profusely for the next two hours for lack of stamina while parading her apartment building showing off and riding the hype to get attention for himself

>Be GOAT
>End your career by fucking ugly favela monkeys

Bolt caught the Ronaldinho syndrome?

>bunda
gostoso

I would rather fuck Katie Ledecky than this Brazilian whore.

Is this really the standard we're using now?

>when you realize you fuck better women than bolt

RIP jamaican zika babies