Do you guys have a pet to sit on your lap while you watch movies?

do you guys have a pet to sit on your lap while you watch movies?

>le unironic crosseyed-cat-posting

Your mom.

I wish I had a pet mouse

what's wrong with kitters

Fuck you

I miss my cats

Fuck you OP my cat had cancer and was put down a few days ago

RIP Chairman Meaow ;_;

Tell my why I shouldn't go out and buy a chihahua right fucking now because I swear i'm going to do it only reason I waited so long is because of my shitty family making fun of me for liking small dogs because they weren't manly fuck

chihuahuas are cool you should do it

my cat is dead btw
she's long gone :'(

Dachsund's are smarter than chihuahuas.

If you're gonna get a little dog. Get a cool little dog. Chihuahuas suck.

asdf

what are the best small dogs

>Chairman Meaow
hehe cute. sorry for your loss.

pugs

My dog watches pretty much every movie with me and if he isn't amused will do this until I change it.

what about a bunny?

>3 big black guys enter the frame
Fuck, I'm glad I dropped this bitch years ago.

I'd say Corgi but I'm biased because I have two. Plus they're really medium dogs...about 20-22 pounds.

pomeranian
>tiny fluff companion

corgi's are meme dogs

>pugs
>ever
Enjoy your unhealthy freak of nature that just wants to be killed.

>wanting to have a nice thread about kitties and Sup Forums
>wanting to post about what movies to watch with pets
>dog fags are already shitting up the thread
>remember what happened last time
You almost got me. You're going to drag this out and then turn it into another fucking politics thread.

basically this. pugs are mistakes, we fucked them up so bad.

seriously? are you this insecure?

I heard they have kinda small life spans for dogs. That true at all?

You never specified this was a kitten thread you dumb catposter.

lol were the user posting in that /wsg/ about missing his cats

Yes, your mom

>pomeranian
do they bark a lot?

diff user but as far as i understand it's about average for a smaller dog, but they an get terrible back problems like dachshunds.

i like cats and dogs, i'm just a bit allergic to cats.

Cutest pupper in the thread comin thru

They're actually NOT meme dogs. They come with built in intelligence and they're natural herders...like Collies. That means you can let them off a leash and they wont go more than 20-25 feet away from you. They also like to snuggle, so that's nice.

if they're poorly trained, yes. even though they're little dogs they still need discipline enforced. i notice a lot of pom owners let their dogs get away with terrible behavior because it's perceived as cute. keep your pom exercised and mentally stimulated and they really just wanna spend the rest of their time with you.

Not really, I had a 15 year old Welsh Corgi before she passed.
Corgi's don't get back problems unless you let them get fat, but that's true of most dogs.

>built in intelligence
as opposed to what exactly?

>, but that's true of most dogs.

not true btw

post a better dog u cant

i like cats best too, they usually mind their own business but when you're sitting on the couch watching a movie they like to come sit with you

at least my cat did when she was alive :'(

they're cute but the yodeling...

>it aint me starts playing

>Not really, I had a 15 year old Welsh Corgi before she passed.
Same user, yeah I've noticed that seems to be one of the "urban legends" with the more "high" bred dogs. I got a 10 year old dachshund myself and he's barely starting to show his age. Going blind in one eye, and he's on prednisone for his back. He's still happy and active as ever though.

As opposed to built in stupidity. Although I'm the first to admit that a dogs disposition is mostly derived from it's owner. I've met absolutely friendly, cuddly, adorable Chihuahuas before, but I've also met HOLY HOUNDS OF HELL EVIL ones.

Cats and regular sized dogs are the where it's at. For one, chuh hua huas shake. It makes me want to destroy them. I love animals but small dogs are just different. There's something about them. They're overly aggressive and they look retarded. And the thought of wolves turning into pomeranians is disturbing.

Cats
>holdable
>snuggly
>cute
>soft
>don't smell

Regular Dogs
>faithful
>companionship
>cute
>can snuggle beside you
>but they stink

Abomination Dogs
>ugly
>smelly
>mean
>loud and shrilly
>you look like a retard with one
>paris hilton
>stupid

They just seem awful. Like they can't fend for themselves so they're indefinitely angry and they FUCKING SHAKE. WHY. Like they're in the middle of taking a perpetual shit. They're literally abominations. No mammal should naturally shake due to malformed legs and internal organs.

>built in
as opposed to what exactly? implanted?

Outta the way, best dog coming through.

Lol nice try.

I'll google it for you, buddy.

Siberian?

That's a cute doggo, fammo.

Dang that sure is one cute Slavic pupper

>german shepard not more to the top right
>pug not way down to the bottom left
this is just some autists opinion

he a cute, A CUTE

Fuck you man, my cat just died two days ago.

Small dogs turn out like that because their owners treat them like babies, constantly holding them. I had two shih tzu growing up. They were very friendly, never barked at anyone, always approach ed strangers with their tails wagging. They also loved to roughhouse with me or our neighbors dogs.

Mini husky aka Alaskan Klee Kai

dis bitch insists on sitting on my lap regardless of what i'm doing. literally jumped on me as i was typing this.

>plays N64
That's a good pupper

This little nerd loves watching TV and often sits right in front of the screen. She fell asleep watching zootopia with me the other day.

GET THAT CAT OUTTA THE WAY!

my cat used to fall asleep on my warm pc tower

Your dog looks like it's up to something shady in your pictures. Like right before you came in, he was negotiating an arms sale to a local Russian gang.

what kind of dog is this?

I put an old pillow and towel in an empty cardboard box from amazon and leave it next to the couch. The cats sleep with me whenever I watch something.

She's pushing 15.. She might have a more few years in her though, right guys h-heh

York? My gd had one of those, clever little shit.

cairnterrier