Will we ever get a film this original and groundbreaking ever again?

Will we ever get a film this original and groundbreaking ever again?
What went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYJXaEN8F4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What went so right?
The bonus.

>An alien is killing people

That alone makes it less original than you make it out to be. Amazing movie though. 9/10.

>Will we ever get a film this original and groundbreaking ever again?

We already have one. The new Ghostbusters movie that's coming out soon.

>Will we ever get a film this original and groundbreaking ever again?

>The new Ghostbusters movie

t la kreizte we xd

Misogynist.

Ya'll don't watch animated movies worth shit. Inside Out, ya'll.

>what is Osmosis Jones

Just how seriously it takes it self with its dark atmosphere and how everything is nightmare fuel (darkness and rape). A whole lot of rape. The realistic characters add depth and make the movie immersive.

God i hope so, we need more young directors to get into the game. Movie making is ran by the jews who hate new ideas that aren't a sure thing.

>new ideas
>things that still exist

Pick one.

>original

Today sure. For the 70s? Nah. Remember this was before the dozens of evil alien movies that came after it.

Talk about over-rating a movie. It's Jurassic Park tier.

>t. embryo

Anything coming out of Disney Animation Studios.

Zootopia

There were plenty of evil alien movies before Alien. There were tons of alien invasion movies in the 50's and 60's. I guess you could say this movie is original in the way that the alien is killing people with it's own hands rather than with a spaceship but it's still evil aliens.

Time to get comfy lads
youtu.be/SYJXaEN8F4Q

You will laugh. You will scoff. But this will be superior.

Ripley has the better body type

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I rewatched it and besides the chief and Ripley of courseeveryone were fucking stupid and deserved to die.

It was diferent in the sense that the people are locked by an alien.

The movie is almost like an Slasher as well.

>Jaws in space/slasher movies
>original

obviously I get what you mean, but you're setting up a premise that is partly grounded in nostalgia by ignoring how many influences go into anything great.

like, no one gives Avatar credit for being original, but it did the same thing of combining concepts and ideas from other films in an effective way.

basically you could say The Thing was as original and groundbreaking if you wanted, and that just came out a few years after.