Is this man retarded?

Is this man retarded?

I think he might actually be a russian plant at this point.

Why ? I don't get it. He just does not want masse immigration

Idk ask Stop making these threads here

>A man who once had a celebrity obsession with Robert Pattinson is not retarded

well he's definitely not normal folks, despite being a billionaire who's "good at business", he's quite bizarre.

They're refugees and Obama agreed to take them in, so they're not illegal.

Because we dont want to take in shitty third worlders who you euro faggots praise as "noble savages"

Fuck off were full

Just send them to Sweden

everyone wins

This

They aren't white so they are illegal by definition

this is calculated act at trying to destroy obama's legacy by spinning it to his rhetoric

normally with an incoming president they have to deal with their predecessors in a more refined manner

it's basically a leverage for himself and his political position without needing to explain anything

it's more nuanced than "he is retarded"

no this is more propaganda at work here

maybe they are illegal in austraila

This is the best thing Trump has done. Just because it's made Turnbull look like the shitter he is.

And everyone's going to have an opinion without any knowledge of the subject.

t. CTR

>it's perfectly acceptable for a DEVELOPED country with an extremely low population density to dump its refugees on another country because they are fucking cunts for not taking them themselves

How would you feel if we dumped all our illegal spics on Finland you fucking idiot?

Look on the bright side: If he shitposts on twitter about every little thing that annoys him, we can say that he's providing us with a level of government transparency never before seen on earth.

>obama

Not Trump you fucking idiot.

>illegal

They were trying to illegally immigrate to Australia.

>I want my country to look cucked to America because I have some disagreements with the figurehead of the currently elected party
dumbass cuckold

a deal's a deal

They're not. We stop people from landing on our shores so they're never classified as refugees and we process them in other countries. But the vast majority of them are found to be in legitimate danger and are legitimate refugees.

The deal was a refugee SWAP. We were to take a HIGHER number of south american refugees in exchange for 1600 of our refugees that were processed off shore. It was a way for us to keep going with our not-quite-legal offshore processing system because if we settled them here our "you wont be settled in australia" campaign would be false.

As predicted, people having an opinion with no knowledge.

prepbull BTFO

This

>a deal's a deal
I agree.

But this shows Trump for the cunt he is, and Turnbull for the useless shitter he is.

its great, now our next election will be focused on whether the left or right party can keep the refugees away, again
I almost thought we would have an election decided on who can fix the fucking economy

You are not a refugee once you escape a warzone. If the refugees had taken a boat fron Syria to Aussie land they would have to be taken. But chances are that they tried to move from Turkey or another shithole that is not in war and claim to be refugees for the bux

Why does he hate my waifu so much?

I don't give a FUCK. Those refugees are YOUR problem. Fuck you and Prepbull for trying to get us to take them. We shouod never have to accept refugees from another developed country because HURR WE'RE FULL CUNTTS.

Do it yourselves. Fuck this retarded deal that nigger agreed upon. We don't want them because we are actually full and have 13 million illegal spics to deal with.

Fuck you bruce. You are the kike of oceania.

why so angry m8?

>We don't want them because we are actually full and have 13 million illegal spics to deal with.
Exactly why we thought you'd like to give us some mexicans in exchange for a lesser number of asians.

and if that's gunna be your attitude maybe we should get rid of those marines youve got here and stop helping you track terrorists.

We do way more business with china anyway, pedro.

He's literally fixing America right now.

Good. Enjoy being a Chinese vassal state idiot. Now start learning Mandarin you cunt. You and Prepbull will sit the fuck down and continue being our vassals.

And I'm talking about the ones in the US right now. We still need to secure our border and get the wall up because they keep pouring in.

Can you take them poo peeland?

Kek.

>You and Prepbull will sit the fuck down and continue being our vassals.
You're right, but if I had my way I'd be threatening to get rid of those marines in darwin right now. There is always a third way. I'd rather be neutral towards both the US and China.

First we were Britain's bitch for protection and we've been US's bitch for protection since WW2. Frankly I think it's the perfect time to make our own way in the world (with NZ).

no lmao they can get fukt

Half of America's power is it's close cooperation with allies around the world, just look at China's inability to project power because literally no one trusts them or is willing to work with them.

At the moment you're throwing a tantrum and pissing 90% of your friends off. You might find yourself a little bit more lonely in 4 - 8 years.

Sad!

Are you a hater user? He has the highest IQ.

No. Trump stood his ground and told your kike-ish manuver to dump your problems onto us to fuck off.

He protected our sovereignty. You stand to lose much more by not continuing to ally with us and becoming the Chinese bottom bitch, letting them buy up all your property and having the housing bubble eventually pop.

Ship them to Canada and every body wins. Their leader said Canada is open to all asylum seekers. Otherwise deal with your own problems rather than dumping them on ours. Fuck you and prepbull. We haven't sent a single illegal immigrant to you or asked you. Want to take a illegal million spics in the US? Then we'll talk.

Is this what a trump loyalist sounds like?

Sad!

Did you even read the agreement?

It's a net loss of migrants for the US.

Hey amerishit read what the man posted. You dumb fucks were going to do a refugee swap.

>one of the highest
I-it's a clever meta-joke, right?

What a stupid plan

>Fuck you bruce. You are the kike of oceania.
You really aren't in the position to go around calling others "kikes", user.
>We shouod never have to accept refugees from another developed country because HURR WE'RE FULL CUNTTS.
That isn't even the point, you braindead fuck. Aside from that, compared to Australia, America has a lot more land available for people. If you haven't noticed, in areas inland where your country has millions of people, we have scorched red sand and rock. You may as well go and say that Alaska has room for millions more due to it's size when in reality most of that isn't fit to sustain human life.

Your president is a completely fucking fool but at least he represents so many of his constituents in intellect and demeanour.

Different guy but why would we agree to any of that. Especially as everyone knew what trump was running on.

Is this what a Prepbull dicksucker eho got BTFO sounds like?

Oh wait. Many such cases!

No. They're taking Central American migrants stuck in Mexico. Not ones in the US.

Our border patrol is already keeping those ultra-filthy spics out and once the wall goes up, they won't be a problem any more.

We don't want to take Mudshits. You take them. Your virtue signalling retard already said Canada's anus is open to all.

>refugees
I'm sorry, who's Australia at war with again?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""""""""""""""

>No. They're taking Central American migrants stuck in Mexico. Not ones in the US.
Oh, my mistake. I read in reuters it was migrants to the US.

That is a dumb deal if that's the case.

>tfw you will NEVER be this dumb
Holy shit senpai.

At this point I'm done. Fuck it Canada survived through periods of what was borderline unalignment through both conservative and liberal governments during the Cold War we can do it again.

No we don't. Our population density is quite higher than yours you dumb kike. Yours is one of the lowest.

You can settle them in Darwin, Brisbane, Alice Sprongs, etc.

>scorched earth and red rock

We have a city in one of the hottest places on earth (Phoenix)

You can easily build a city in a scorched desert now with all the technology available. You just won't do it because you are lazy cunts.

>most of it isn't fit to sustain human life

It actually is, but nobody wants to live in Alaska because it's cold a depressing Again, we can build a city in virtually every climate now if we wanted to.

Our president maintained our nation's sovereignty. So I say again, fuck off bogan cunt. Don't dump your problems on other countries.

you aint white billybob either so what are you doing in the the US of A

Exactly. Thank you.

Says the retarded country who elected a meme that has done jack shit besides virtue signal on twitter, take pictures of himself of gay parades, and continue leave your economy in shambles. You elected him over weed.

Only Canashits can be this retarded. Go beg to bruce to take those poor asylum seekers in.

>ecpnomic migrants that want free money
>paying taxes

What is the refugee unemployment rate in Germany again? Last time it was around 40%

The feathery ones we should not speak of.

Most people elected him over lies, actually.

please stop

I elected him to fix the prostitution and euthanasia laws which he turned around and didn't do.

make me nerd

>my sides
Please.

that's lame, why didn't he?

Also what are canada's prostitution laws like?

Because he's a fucking liar.

>But the vast majority of them are found to be in legitimate danger and are legitimate refugees.

The majority of them ditch all their documentation before arriving in the country. So the government has no way to determine who they are or where they come from other than taking them at their word.

Ah, thanks. Had to dig up some older articles to verify that since no major news agency I checked even mentioned what is *kinda* crucial to understanding the nature of this arrangement.
Pretty sad when Sup Forums turns out to be a more efficient source of said knowledge.

He did fix the euthanasia laws though. Prostitution is a court issue.

>He did fix the euthanasia laws though.
No he didn't

No, he's just American. Smarter than the average American, actually. Think of the people who voted for him.

Euthanasia in Canada in its legal voluntary form is called medically assisted dying and became legal as of June 2016. What more do you want?

Trudeau didn't legalize euthanasia. That was the supreme court of canada who ruled the ban unconstitutional

I'm just mad about the electoral reform bullshit.

I miss Jack Layton.

>Hurting our relationship with Aussies
See this is the shit I have been worried about since I voted for him, he thinks this country is a business and his policy is FAR too aggressive for diplomacy. He needs to cool it the fuck off or when he's done we won't have a single ally left. America CAN come first without alienating the rest of the god damned world. What have australian refugees actually done here that is problematic? Are there even enough of them to have any kind of significant impact on anything whatsoever? Again, he needs to cool the fuck off, get the fuck off twitter, and learn what it means to be diplomatic.

The defender of true freedom will save us all.

>The deal was a refugee SWAP. We were to take a HIGHER number of south american refugees in exchange for 1600 of our refugees that were processed off shore.

Wow wow it sounds like trafficking slaveries.

This is why nobody likes Americans

>he thinks it's ok for another country to dump its refugees onto us

O'Leary is crushing him and Leitch is bleeding him out on fringe support. Put a fork in him.

The only good things in his policy statements to me are scrapping inter-provincial trade barriers and fully provincializing healthcare, since the transfer payment system is fucking retarded.

All of the conservative candidates seem kinda shit desu, and there's like 14 of them. Hilarious.

That doesn't say much

It is quite literally less than the US last time it was measured (2016)

Hey! We got enough!

Oh refugee employment nvm
Well you can't expect people who don't know the language to get jobs easily especially if they're temporary and not citizens
Legal migrants mostly work

>swap its refugees with ours
ftfy

>swap central american refugees in mexico that we are already keeping out*

One thing no one can say is that it's business as usual in Washington.

The great thing about all of this is it reminds the world that America isn't this great equalizer or an even a reliable force of order and global stability.

The USA is every bit as volatile and unpredictable as any other rogue state, only with an indomitable military and economic arsenal to back it up.

This will teach European and other regional powers not to wait for Americans to come to the rescue and instead start being more proactive in securing their future. In the end this is good for everyone, including Americans. No nation should ever be so overwhelmingly unstoppable that the others can't keep it in check. American hegemony will diminish even more rapidly as Trump closes the door on its engagement with the world and frankly this was long overdue.

All we're seeing right now is Superman succumbing to the red kryptonite and the world finally forced to deal with it.

Why do you Americans change your political attitude 180 degree differently like this?
TPP deal too you pushed us to sign in and now you are condemning us.

Do you think you don't have accountability what your country did and said to other countries, even though that were dealt by opponent parties?

Didn't the majority of white women vote for Trump though??

Obama pushed you to sign the TPP. Not Trump.

Yeah cool platitudes. Unfortunately we live in a world with nuclear weapons so stability and non aggressive power blocks are something that's desired.

t. expert on women

>this is good for everyone, including Americans.

Oh please nigger we'll be lucky if we're all not in WW3 within 30 years. Transitions are violent. A real multipolar world gives tons of opportunities for conflicts. Especially depending on how Europe dissolves.

Your country is very selfish, greedy and irresponsible.

>a different politician who holds very different political positions than his predecessor was elected
>one of which was withdrawing from the tpp

Wow. Welcome to politics fucking idiot.

>muh doomsday

If that's what it takes for the world to finally return to equilibrium.

Of course, he's soi stupid, and reach, and won president elections
And you're clever, but still poor and not interested to the world