Looking for this bandcamp album of "found sound" clips of people talking and some weird preacher dude...

Looking for this bandcamp album of "found sound" clips of people talking and some weird preacher dude. The style is really optimistic and laid back. Like really chill with sequenced beats and such.

I think the album cover had a little girl's face on it. Always wanted to give it another listen.

I think the band's name is both of their last names put together and sounds like a grocery store name

Instagram?

no he said bandcamp

Cute but I obviously mean the wench

>the wench

Danielle sharp

Please masturbate and get it out of your system before coming here. Try /s/ or /gif/ or /hr/ or /hc/.

Danke

Control freak

lol Indeed, I am trying to free you from your prison. The boards here may well satisfy your sexual curiosities, enabling you to enjoy talking about music here also. All men are the same, once you've got them de-spunked you can talk sense with them.

thanks guys, still looking

she looks 10/10 with less makeup and modest clothes

when shes slutty shes 7/10

Wow you come with a mission statement and everything

Just the truth, user.

who is tis semen demon?

That all men are the same? Control freaks usually are delusional.

who is this qt3.15?

Goya's Monsters

Men talk sense when they're horny? Do you when all you can think about is squirting one more out? Seems the control freak is you, looking for little labels to pin on people because you can't handle a bit of honesty. Why so defensive?

have a wank mate, you wont feel so angry

>honesty
>All men are the same
You're talking in circles at this point.

i want to hear the album OP is requesting but this is pretty cool, too.