This image from last Olympics fits the current Brit mentality perfectly

This image from last Olympics fits the current Brit mentality perfectly.

>Barely get #2, spend all day talking trash, even though leagues away from USA #1

>Just miss out at #3, self-criticism throughout the last two weeks and a reevaluation on how to do things better in the future.

Brits are showing that they will never be a superpower again and have the mentality of a US satellite.

Other urls found in this thread:

shanghaidaily.com/sports/olympics/Fewer-golds-but-Chinas-athletes-can-still-delight/shdaily.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ouch user, you've really trolled all us brits, we're all very upset with you right now.

How dare they revel in their achievements. They should be punishing themselves

More sad to see Brits shitpost about getting second place.

I don't see Arsenal or GSW celebrating their second place finishes.

Americhinks on suicide watch.

I'm just sat here laughing at how pathetic Chinese media is right now.

Like the Brit media after every world cup?

>china dominates diving expect to get gold
>team gb sucks diving happy with progress made going forward

no shit.. we're not celebrating a bronze in cycling like that

give me some examples of the chinese media

>hehe rook at the dumb gweilo celebrating bronze we chinese only aim for gold

>places third

Top play, chinkarinos.

Nope, we know we're shit, unlike china.

Funny enough don't a lot of Brits hate tom Daley this time since he actually had a chance and choked?

shanghaidaily.com/sports/olympics/Fewer-golds-but-Chinas-athletes-can-still-delight/shdaily.shtml

I've been hearing rumours that some of the Kazakh/Uzbekistan/Azerbaijan weightlifting athletes tested positive for doping and there's a chance that their medals might be given to China.
We'll see in a few days but if it happens ... the shitposting will hit the roof

And because a lot of us secretly hate the gays

>this coming from the country that decided to sort by total medals in 2008 instead of golds because they lost to China

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The pathetic thing is when you realize"""""great"""" Britain is 4 countries and most of the medals are won by Scotland

Well, this is a really anti climatic shit posting attempt, you got anything else you can post to try and trigger us?

Speak for yourself you sheltered pleb
People hate him because he's an overhyped waste of space who only wins bronze

Why are brits so autistic?

why is he hyped so much?

>and most of the medals are won by Scotland

>scotland only 3 golds with using english coaches/facilities
>lower than wales

damn...

He's cute

Why are Brazilians so poor?

Host country bias and underage gymnasts. We had to do something!

The pathetic thing is when you realise the United States is actually 52 states.

0 gold's for the North-East? I thought those two diving lads were from up here?

Absolutely rekt

50 cent pls.

All trolling aside Great Britain performed fantastic at this Olympics, maybe their best overall performance at any Olympic games considering they beat out China in overall golds, something I doubt anyone saw coming before the games. The US also maybe had their greatest games ever but the UK were right there at the top of their game too, it was a true global raping by the Anglosphere

Because he was a super cute (closeted) 14yo twink at Beijing

Sent all the twink lovers crazy

>something I doubt anyone saw coming before the games.

I was surprised GB got 20+ golds, I was expecting around 15. Both the US and GB had their best ever away Games I believe.

Trump + Brexit = Best Friends Club

shart n' marts just can't troll like they used to.

why'd they perform so much better than in their own country? I think it more of a matter of china underperforming and russia being neutered. But good on them anyways for exceeding expectations

he's still super cute

What has GB even done or accomplished in sports these past few years? Absolutely nothing.

Look at how mad he is.

Calm down, it's just some banter.

Cool as a cucumber m8, congrats on winning the womens olympics though.

brits are just a joke

>Qiu Bo gets silver in London
Devastated
>Qiu Bo finishes sixth in Rio
Has anyone checked on him since?

britain is a joke. they will get btfo by the eu and booted out before the next olympics. ireland and scotland will declare war just to severe themselves from that shithole once and for all.