Bring it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQMJtilOGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>PyeonChang 2018
>Tokyo 2020
>Beijing 2022

Why is the allowed?

Our country is a capitalist country and there is no money to be made in hosting these.

Their countries are communist countries and they must have strong propaganda for MOTHER RUSSIA

didn't denver voters reject the winter olympics AFTER they won the bid?

i don't care enough to look it up

i wish the gooks, nips, and chinks well

judging from how the brazilian cameramen focused on bunda, these asian games will have cameras in the floor looking straght up and in the bathrooms

By then South Korea will have been liberated and the 2018 Olympic Games will be held in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

>giving two hoots about Putin's Personal Propaganda Play
>when TOKYO2020 will be merely 2 years behind it

n o
t h a n k s

Will best korea be there?

>USA in charge of never having used the olympics for propaganda purposes

2018, the year the gold drought will end

What did Japan mean by this?

wtf is that logo even supposed to be? Also shit there's only a 3 letter difference between that and Pyongyang, I can't have been the only one to have thought "why the fuck did the let north korea have this" at first

You do know we have not won an ice hockey gold at the winter olympics since the miracle on ice in 1980 right?

Hype, too bad about the time zone

But America did make money of the last two Olympics that came here though.

We didn't have a really serious bid for 2018, I remember. I think the USOC withdrawn the bid to focus to get a Summer games here and we didn't bid for 2022 at all for that reason.

What Putin has anything to do with South Korea? Unless you are implying he was to lift the armistice.

>mfw Korean war hasn't technically ended.

t minus 1 year 5 months

before you know it we'll be straight back to olympics shitposting

Sorry, I'll clarify. What I meant is that the Winter Games (at least in my country) were always seen as a smaller, borderline insignificant sideshow compared to the Olympics.
After Sochi 2014, which was basically Putin's private project, few here really still care about them anymore. They've gone from less important sports to a sort of PR stunt you can buy.

wellcome

I get what you're saying, but IMO, Sochi 2014 exposed how corrupt the IOC is. They are willing to give the Games to the one that will pay and cater to their whims the most. I just hope Pyeongchang will be cold enough to hold the snow until Sochi had extreme problems to keep the courses from turning into slush.

The Pyeongchang 2018 budget is already set to 13 Billion dollars, I heard.

Will Eve Muirhead be there?

I can't fucking wait.

I'm curious how they can manage to open winter Olympic there where it's no snowing

if she wins the british trials

which is likely, but there are lots of good curling teams from scotland

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQMJtilOGg

could you imagine the shitposting after this happened?
it would go on for weeks

unlike sochi, there's plenty of snow there when it's winter

they can always move the games to best korea where they have colder winters

qts better be plentiful again

sochifu folder is full and ready to go in preparation

Kind regards,

Eternal /eve/

>tfw winter olympics AND commonweath games in your backyard

2018 is gonna be good lads

everything through to 2022 is all in a pretty good timezone for us.

Pyeongchang and Gold Coast, then the FIFA World Cup in Russia which is the best of the Euro timezones in relation to Aus.

Rugby World Cup in Japan in 2019, Tokyo Olympics 2020, Beijing winter games 2022, Qatar WC 2022.

Durban 2022 for the CG will be trickyish.

So pumped.

"GREAT" BRITAIN IS NOT GOING TO WIN ANY GOLD MEDALS IN THE WINTER
OLYMPICS GAHAHHA SCREENCAP THIS POST AND ALSO BRITAIN IS GONNA
CHOKE IT IN THE NEXT WINTER OLYMPICS IN NORTH KOREA