ITT: albums you've literally cried to

ITT: albums you've literally cried to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IVzGNLn-28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot lol

Are you pic related OP?

The death of pablo made me tear up when the loud vacum in washed up was playing am i retarded

Does he have Parkinson's?

What part of it made you cry?

BotT's pretty heavy dealing with Dylan's divorce, but I'd argue some of his earlier albums are a lot more hard-hitting for the listener

I lost my mom to cancer freshman year of high school and even though it's almost 8 years ago this album opens the wound like she died yesterday. I love this album but I can't listen to it very often.

Obviously I can't call this a recommendation, because that would be insensitive, but have you listened to this album?

youtube.com/watch?v=4IVzGNLn-28

That's not what Parkinsons looks like

>crying to an album

that's why you don't get any pussy you fags

this

me when I listen to Swans

their album "wires" has made me cry actually, but I don't have a good res pic of that one, so here's this

Drunk and With Dreams is her best song.

you must be a really tough guy

pic related for me because it's just so beautiful

ok computer
nb4 i'm not a robot

Yeah I heard kid A a few time and just didn't get it, one evening I was lying in bed looking out of the window and the title track came on and when it got to 'the rats and the children follow me out of town' I just started weeping

wow so tough I don't cry listening to music, imagine the manhood

I was making fun of your insecure posturing, idiot.

I remember crying to this album parked late at night in my car. My heart had just been broken.

The title track always hits me pretty hard

If I liked Put Your Back N2 It would I also like Too Bright? Apparently it's really poppy

Shit I know that one too well...

Sitting in my car at my old high school, cold as fuck (~15°f), listening to Frigid Stars while watching the lights of the football game going on at the other side of the school... Fuck I'm pathetic

ending of dream house and the middle part of pecan tree are too much

i can't cry i can't feel anything fuck me

the beginning of sunbather self-titled song is so visceral

This one gets me everytime

this

Simple Twist Of Fate and Shelter From The Storm, although all songs are heavily charged with emotions, longing and desperation

>THE LAST TEN YEARS I BEEN SO FUCKING STRESSED
Makes me tear up every time.

>my vagina when """""""""""he""""""""" cries to music

Svefn-G-Englar and Staralfur mainly

lol

tfw Find the River

One of the only songs to make me cry honestly.
tfw all of this is coming your way

Same

You should listen to this

Literally the only album that made me cry

I only metaphorically cry to albums

It made me cry because I realised this is the same band that made Ride the Lightning

you cried to that but not How to Disappear Completely?

love like a sunset got me

i know im a faggot

Cried a river at
>EVERYTHAAAAAANNGGGGG

kek

Could've been any album of his really. The song that did it was Bled White; "I may not seem quite right, but I'm not fucked, not quite."

Only album that has ever made me cry. It's a masterpiece.

It was such a beautiful day when I first heard Exiles.

It's not really poppy, it's just a bit less stripped back. If you liked pybn2i I'd be very surprised if you didn't like too bright

And somebody's listening at night, the ghost of my friends, when I pray, asking, "why did you let them leave and then make me stay?"

Was not ready for that line on my first listen.

Very somber sounding but beautiful album. I feel like it's one of their more underappreciated works, along with "Obscured by Clouds".

I feel the same way. Both those records are great.

The ending of While I'm Still Hero/Black Noise gets to my skin every time.

Also, I Would For You, Various Methods Of Escape are also really sad

Why this havent been posted yet

tears of joy

roads

Literally 90% of Tom Waits' stuff

>tfw you'll never meet your qt japan fan

every track on this
motion picture soundtrack
atrophy
Waltz #1, also King's Crossing from From a basement on the hill and Happiness.
I see a darkness

Also some of George Harrisons stuff can make me cry, like Isn't it a pity, long, long, long and the acoustic version of while my guitar gently weeps
1990 by Daniel Johnston also made me cry.

I cry too much

pussy

Beautiful songs. Makes it even sadder when you consider his life story. Little One from FABOTH; "one hit wouldn't hurt a bit" really got me the other day

In that regard stuff where it's more unexpected fucks me up.
Like the super happy go lucky lost and found where there's just suddenly "i don't feel afraid to dieeee"
or in L.A where i think he might be talking about attempted suicide with "living in the day, but last night i was about to throw it all away"

not one of the feelsy songs like Visions of Johanna or Sad-Eyed Lady, but I Want You

i couldn't handle the raw joy

this one desu

sounds nice

Yeah exactly, some of his heavier lines come out of nowhere. Favorite album?

I've never liked them but I'll give this a listen. Going on year 3 of having no dad due to cancer. Thanks for sharing.

I'll never forget driving around late one night singing along and crying a bit while Pecan Tree ended

The title/final track always makes me emotional

Favorite album

>will you have one on me?
>there is a blacksmith and there is a shepherd and there is a butcher boy
>the water it ran deep my darlin, where it don't run wide
>have I had a hand in your loneliness?

Every tiem

dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaam brother
only album I've shed tears too

Vancouver from my sweetheart the drunk is one of the beautiful songs of all time, bless

so hopeless and beautiful

at least, one of the most beautiful

last track gets me every time

S/T, Either/Or and Figure 8.
I love them all a lot. FABOTH is probably my least favourite though, and roman candle is just good song after good song with not that much excellence i guess.

Keep up plans for me...

This is the only one that's ever done it for me, and it's because it's so beautiful not because it's sad

I unironically agree

it looked like it was gonna be wacky fun but that was kind of far off
But the Nuns Are Watching got me

Nah I started weeping and didn't really stop. By the time I got to that I was in bits