NRL Monday Night Football

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Cronulla Sharks.

Game starts at 7:00PM AEST at ANZ Stadium.

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/index_1756_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&dw=100&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1471942093~acl=/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/*~data=hdntl~hmac=a342a15b0016efe0b22bb7c4317d8dd4e6ed3395cbde5dc2eb8ae5fb8ae07b6a
livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/index_2320_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&dw=100&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1471942093~acl=/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/*~data=hdntl~hmac=a342a15b0016efe0b22bb7c4317d8dd4e6ed3395cbde5dc2eb8ae5fb8ae07b6a
youtu.be/12lR-iNX1Xw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for WalkBee

Second for WalkBae

Third for WalkBun

Fourth for WalkDevil.

Who here still in their supercoach league? Pretty proud ive made top 4 from the 8th seed.

Do Souths have any hope at all tonight? Is Reynolds playing?

we'll find out in an hour

I'd just like to see them give them a good run for their money. Sick of blowout games.

where is that user who took like 10 shits in one day that time? it's happened to me the last couple of days. A-am I going to be okay?

I usually shit 2-3 times a day. Sometimes 4 times. That's what happens when you have a lot of protein, fibre and coffee every day.

>tfw 10 minutes into drinking a coffee and it hits you

Walkbay on watch watch

Based sharkies to bounce back lads. Holmes first try scorer

Ivan pls sub Paulo in for Gallen. Your 12s matchup is still in the balance and I'd rather not play Smithy's Shaft next week.

Reynolds is playing, Gallen is out

Rabbitohs to win.

Sharks are fine without gallen. Graham needs to step the fuck up.

>americans on Sup Forums think "they" won the olympics

Why do American's do this? All they did was watch other people win. The only people that won were those that actually competed in the games.

What do lads? Can Rabbitohs do this? I'm tempted to change my tip. Don't want to blow a perfect round though.

>he hasnt changed his tips to rabbits

you could easily be baiting me tho

Toughest pick of the round. If sharks lift themselves to their form from two months ago they've got it. If they play like last weekend rabbits will blow them out

Argh you prick I was gonna win

By the time I had a shower it was too late. Sharks tip. Kind of want to see souths get up though.

made over $4600 today on the punt

Whoever discovered the direct link for the streams is a genius. The bitrate looks so much better without a fucking vpn.

Alright which one of you pandering fucks is this?

Envious desu. If I could win that kind of money all the time I wouldn't even get a wagecuck job.

based goose

tell me your secrets pls

baseball?

know what you're betting on

the only sport i know is rugby league ;_;

Souths look like they want to play again.

That should have been a try for Barba's stupidity alone

betting on sports is a no go for professional punters

Would've been if they sent it to the bunker like every other try this season. They're only ever sure when they're wrong.

Definite try, sharks doing what they do best end of the season.

what are you betting on

horses

don't know horses at all

reynolds ded

>It's an Adam Reynolds concussion episode

Please explain

>see ball flying out
>decides to bat it dead anyway

are all the burgess brothers retarded

the only decent one is sam

livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/index_1756_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&dw=100&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1471942093~acl=/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/*~data=hdntl~hmac=a342a15b0016efe0b22bb7c4317d8dd4e6ed3395cbde5dc2eb8ae5fb8ae07b6a

480p

livestream-f.akamaihd.net/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/index_2320_av-b.m3u8?sd=10&dw=100&rebase=on&hdntl=exp=1471942093~acl=/i/3161248_5989338_lsino1m9hhmzyhin610_1@196541/*~data=hdntl~hmac=a342a15b0016efe0b22bb7c4317d8dd4e6ed3395cbde5dc2eb8ae5fb8ae07b6a

720p

I don't think he's related

youtu.be/12lR-iNX1Xw

Sharks fans right now, kek.

WHERE THE FUCK WAS THIS TEAM ALL YEAR?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

injured

then don't bet on them
that is how you lose your money

if you know footy and want to bet on it to win then you better study up on it properly. everyone thinks they're a pro punter or an expert but they rarely have the balls to play with their money properly.

take a couple of weeks of betting on the footy with the intent of winning and see you how go and get back to me. meanwhile, i will be studying everything i have at my disposal so i can actually win from the horses i bet on.

You know, it's pretty easy to tell when someone is talking completely out of their ass when it comes to this stuff.
Back to /bet/, poser.

i spend 6/7 days of the week studying this. i go to tabs and sit there all day, studying and taking notes. i have connections in the business as well.

i don't know what you think a pro punter does or how they get their information but it's not what you think it is.

>tfw cowbucks season is over
>tfw thurston is past his prime
>tfw tamalolololololo is overrated
>tfw Andrew Johns is better than thurston
>tfw cowbucks aren't a good team

what you think of my gf lads

t. obesitygoose

just sit home and put the race channel on m8

No mate, you do none of this.
All you've thrown out so far is absolute general knowledge that EVERYBODY knows about punting. You haven't said anything at all that indicates you know what you're talking about.

>""study""
>""take notes""
>""connections""
>""play with money properly""

It's like you're not even trying.

Looks like a nice dessert she's eating

you have no idea who you are talking to

Sorry m8. Take it as a compliment.

>tfw NRL is dead
>tfw e-sports does better
>tfw AFL is the superior sport

Invested in an Xbox One S today, friends.

what a sad "life"

>tfw xbone is dead
>tfw ps4 does better

You got rugby league live 3? It's shit.

No, I don't, but neither do you. That's the point.

Yo i know one of you kiwis posted a webm of a couple fucking in a balcony
W-what scene was it lads.....

it may seem like it but how is it different what any wagecuck does on a daily basis?
>sit in office
>do mundane tasks
>be allowed to have a break once a day for 20 minutes

meanwhile i make over 10k a week from punting.

>playing video games as a grown adult
nice "life" you fucking cock gobbler.

>tfw you shart in mart

who depressed here

>thinking i will give away my trade secrets to some scrub on Sup Forums

nice try, "mate", but you will have to work harder than that if you want to keep up with the big boys.

Nice one mate, 4K is nice and console looks good to. Just wish it came in black, white clashes with all my shit.

post proof

Sharks supporter reporting in

>ywn have beautiful, muscular and intelligent WalkKids with WalkSis

jdimsa

>tfw yfn cum inside a cute womans vagina

>rabbits making the sharks wait in the rain

Dubs Rabbitohs go on to win

You're lying though, that's the difference.

What I find really funny is that in your ultimate online fantasy persona, you are a punter that spends all day at the TAB.

Well fuck

fuck

it's the GOAT feel

Wtf is this, is this you? The other poster had stars as wel.....GIMME SAUCE LAD

Reminder that you don't have a girlfriend.

dubs to reverse it

what am i supposed to be looking at here lads

Based WalkRabbit.

>you will never pull her hair violently while you thrust deep inside of her
>you will never slap her face and tell her to shut up while you fuck her

Loser.

>tfw just cuddling in bed with your gf
Man I miss this, a lot. It's depressing watching someone so beautiful like her sleep.

this (to be honest)

My fantasies about sex always involve me being dominate

you're in luck then, they'll act all taken aback at first but ALL women like to be manhandled, choked, slapped