Axle kon

first for the Mannis

first for Ros' tits

Autocorrect sorry

1st for CIA x Sansa

filename is an unfair comparison for quasimodo. he's better than that

He is gone....

Just let him go.....

Stop making fun of Maisie. NOW. I'm sick and tired of this. How would you like it if I posted your face all over the internet?

But that's not the commander the wall needs right now. That's like saying we need a president to handle cold war tactics. Shit's changed. Jon would be best, Edd second, Stannis if no one else could step up. Sam might even be better (not at fighting himself though)

>mfw two threads and cant decide which to post in
guess the 404 lords will decide

Jon is really the best person Sansa has been in the care of in a long, long time. Since Winterfell even.

Lannisters abused and tormented her.

Lysa hurt her and accused her then tried to kill her.

LF sold her out to Ramsay so he could play it all to his advantage to get Winterfell and Wardenship

Ramsay "raped" and tortured her and did things you only do to whores or the kinkiest of chicks in that kinda world.

Jon right now is waging a war when that's the last thing he wants to do, to protect her and keep her safe.

I hope she appreciates that

like I give a fuck about the show, he's alive and well and about to bitchslap the entire north

>GREGOOOOOOR
>GREGOOOOOOR
>GREGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

>trying this hard
this isn't funny you dumbfuck

>jonsautism

HI LADS!

Who else would agree to marry a prophecy obssesed twink and a betrothed helen of troy?

A Red Priest

is that his mom he is with?

>hurrr maisie is ugly
>post anime and poorly photoshopped memes
literally autistic

THIS IS THE ONE TRUE THREAD OF WESTEROS!!!!

why does jaime lannister look middle eastern and why is he with yoko ono?

>mfw they killed shireen off in the most retarded way possible cause they didn't know where to go with the show without daavos helping jahn snow
>mfw jahn snow kneels to stannis when he comes back

So how exactly does the horn work?

Does it deactivate the wall's protective magic? Or does it literally destroy the wall?

It'd be awkward for the end of the Nights Watch and Castle Black to not be a violent last stand, but rather them just getting crushed by huge pieces of ice.

Maybe the wall is already abandoned when Euron destroys it?

>this much in denial.

qt

Who the fuck is going to go this church, built out in the middle of the wilderness where nobody lives?...

BRAVO D&D!

>muh waifu

Nope, that's his wife.

>Yoko Ono

George Takei in a dress.

nah dude thats what i'm saying, a guy that could hold storms end through the whole usurper war and maintain troop loyalty after BW, he's MacArthur or Patton not JFK

gee, maybe the rural population of a rural continent?

There are only 5 cities in Westeros and they make up a tiny sliver of the population.

learn to read

Lol, you retarded Americans and your stupid shows.

FACT if it wasn't for Canada America wouldn't even exist FACT Canada invented the white house FACT guns were invented by Canadians, and a Canadian wrote your constitution, FACT, America was originally going to be named Canadada but they changed the name because it was too confusing FACT Canadians are the most powerful race on earth - 45 degree heat? We can handle it. -45 degrees? We can handle it. Oh and for all you americans out there that's in celcius, not FAG-enheit lmao slurp the syrup from my maple COCK.

This show and many others like it is simply bread and circuses all over again.

You're just too stupid to see it.

GOAT disney musical desu

how will she convince cia to help her after her rudeness?

That's absolutely not the point.

lol no.

Joffrey was an uninteresting cunt.

because he's still trying to tap it, desu

He was the most hate-able character. Ramsay is just cartoonish evil.

BASED

High Sparrow's a great wingman

Well, she IS ugly.
That's a fact.

Ramsay is fucking lame also.

Hes gonna get some of that giant pussy.

Good god..

First, Jon is alive. Stannis is not. Second, now that the WW are moving south AND the wildlings are past the wall the LC has to be able to work with the northern houses, the wildlings, and the NW. Stannis was too shortsighted and stubborn to be LC right now. On a side note, I will say that he did save the NW when they needed it, but that's because he thought he was the King.

>Ramsay is just cartoonish evil
and Joffrey wasn't?

>wishing your reading comprehension included an understanding of irony
go to /lit/

I would of liked it a little better if they didn't make him so weak. It was a little bit much but Ramsay is just too much.

First for jonerys the true king and queen

Did you get lost on your way to Sup Forums

>jonsa

noh,

>EVERYONE IS MINE TO TORMENT!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

>YOUR BROTHER BEAT MY ARMY IN A BATTLE!!! ITS YOUR FAULT AND I AM GOING TO HAVE MY KINGSGUARD BEAT YOU!!!

>LOOK AT YOUR DADS HEAD ON THE SPIKE LOL!!!!!!

Yeah he fucking sucked.

Also seeing the new kingsguard compared to the old one is just fucking sad. A shadow of its former self.

Can someone explain the Stannis meme? Because I really don't get it.

They spent FIVE (5) SEASONS building this mother fucker up only to have him die in the snow after getting his ass kicked by fucking RAMSAY BOLTON. Five seasons of hype... and for what? He killed his brother... the fires predicted his success... he would have taken King's Landing if Tyrion and Tywin hadn't pulled some shit out of their collective asses.

Then, after they waste 5 seasons of our time building this pathetic loser up, they rush and kill the fucker off by giving him one of the least satisfying and most anti-climatic deaths in tv history. What was the rush? Over the course of like two episodes he suddenly gets desperate, kills his daughter, his wife kills herself, and then he loses one battle to the Boltons, which costs him his life.

He was a loser, and I'm glad he's dead. What a waste of time

>Nordic women
not even once

I never got tired of hating him. With Ramsay, they established that he's an evil guy seasons ago, and they just keep beating the dead horse about it.

JONSA! :3

She is one good looking bear.

ah damn sry I was talking book not show, also just assume he's alive for the sake of discussion, the argument is who at this point would be best LC? I say Stannis book and show

she'll ride to moat cailin, stip nude for him and promise he'll get to touch after ramsay is dead.

post yfw dorne

>for what
Melly

Fuck off.

Fat ass fuck

PETYR YOU SAID I YO WOULD GIVE ME AN ARMY PETYR I WANT MY ARMY NOW JON IS SO STUPID HE DOESN'T EVEN ARMY PETYYYYYYYR

Stannis is too "muh rules" to be a good commander.

In life he showed that he strictly follows the "law" unless some superior "law" is in effect, like following robert cause the younger brother listens to his elder instead of joining with Aerys.

He showed he was willing to collaborate with Wildlings but only if they kneel and recognize him as king, otherwise they get burned.

If he was Lord Commander, he'd hang or behead every man who fucks a chick at Mole's town, and Castle Black would be empty except for him

the kingsguard is only as cucked as their king

Actually no, he had a pretty realistic spoiled little edgy shit personality turned up to 11. Joffrey's interests and actions are fairly grounded given his age and time.

who do you think was wearing the arya face last episode?

NAWITTENZ

ok if Jon is legitimized he can be warden of the north, he can deal with the houses the wildlings etc. Stannis concentrates on rebuilding the watch and preparing for the Others, you really don't think this is the ideal situation? given the circumstances

I think the point of Stannis is to show show that even with the best claim to the throne, they don't always get it. The show is all about pointless deaths of people struggling to get what they want.

The Targaryan kingsguard was pretty sick.

Is...is that a fake forehead+wig combo?

Why

Jaqen (or at least the Kindly man) testing Waif.

>he would have taken King's Landing if Tyrion and Tywin hadn't pulled some shit out of their collective asses

gee i wonder who was behind that

they were probably going to build a village around it later on

this is the 3rd thread you've copy-pasta'd this shit i'm not explaining again, just stop you fucking tard

The fires predicted a victory in the north. Not Stannis's victory.

And R'hllor is not real, the work of this "god" is misunderstood magic with a political agenda latched onto it. The work of the lord of light contradicts itself and has no objective.

The only real gods are the Old Gods (but they come from Earth) and possibly the Drowned God

>Stannis is too "muh rules" to be a good commander.

woah there heretic

>riverlands
>nearly all the towns there were burnt to the ground
>wonder why people are living in the middle of nowhere now

Ok, that is a good argument I forgot about moles town, on the other hand their ain't no moles town no more, so it might not be an issue, still good point.

>Dug up after death and hung and beaten

The Brits really are pathetic aren't they

Stannis' son in real life is nick from fear the walking dead.

>come over
>sorry i'm busy now
>come kill ramsay and i'll let u smash ;)

If he were alive, I'd still say he wouldn't be a good LC. Half of his army ended up deserting him, and he got the other half killed by ordering they still march on. That's not good leadership. Even if his record has merit, and it doesn't because he never made it to the iron throne, what he did in his last days was ineffective. And the wildlings were never going to trust him because he burned Mance. I don't know about book Stannis. Maybe you're right about that guy.

Did the last episodes leak yet?