Apologize

Apologize.

Why would I? I'm completely jealous of the TwinkGod

sorry

>"Hey user, you okay? You don't look like you really want to be here. Just say the word and we'll bounce, man. There's a pool party at my place tonight, you can meet some of the new faces in the next X-Men movie as well as some of the old ones haha"

He directed the Mockingbird Lane pilot (which I worked on). Ask me anything

Sorry based boipussy slayer

r u a twink

Post ur pics bb

No, I would've been the right age, but I don't think I was his type (tall and stocky, not skinny at all).

Is he a deviant on set?

Reptilian shits fuck off

Not that I saw, but the office PAs had to clean out his gigantic trailer and there were used condom wrappers everywhere

worse capekino director ever. and I'm not trying to shit on him entirely, he might be a suited director for some shit but when it comes to action filled movies he is shit. his entire x men approach was to doubled down on the fag/jew analogy, where the mutants were pariahs, hunted etc while he seemed to hate all the confrontation and all the actual fighting. he treated the mutants as glorified harry potter wizards. their powers were used for recreational/cosmetic reasons most of the time, whereas the fight scenes were always shit and anticlimactic (akin to harry potter once again). no actual drama around the fights, no tension, no real sense of danger, no creative combination of powers or even appropriate use. it's like perpetual foreplay. kinda like javs !

singer is the exact opposite of snyder. an overly effeminate fag against a lifter. testosterone fueled snyder knows that everything in an action movie revolves around/is a build up to the action scenes. singer hates the fact that his characters are potential lethal weapons themselves. and instead tries his best to portray them sorely as sobbing victims because muh fag prosecution complex. probably.

Bravo user

I'M HOLDING ON YOUR ROPE

When will they learn?

>Bravo user

triceps don't lie user.

sauce on that webm?

>Doesn't immediately recognize the master's purest capekino
Nigga are you serious?!

that webm actually makes me want to watch that movie, now

KILO KINO

oh, I haven't watched the new DC movies, but that action scene looks based as fuck so I'll get to it

Can we stop wasting everyones time and start posting some hot twinks in this thread or what?