I thought this was supposed to be the greatest European sporting nation

I thought this was supposed to be the greatest European sporting nation.

Wrong flag.

And also

>0 medals

We are good/decent in sports that matter but shit at meme sports which composes 80% of the olympic medals

>it took Spain over 100 years to win a World Cup

And with little investment towards other sports, your as bad as Mexico.

Who has been feeding you these lies? Southern Europe is pretty poor. Italy did alright though.

Nobody cares about the NT in here anyways. We've got the best clubs and best league in the world.

>Best league

FC Ibiza v Sporting Maguluf really is a gripping encounter

Pretty sure we same.

>13. Brasil 7 6 6 19
>14. Espanha 7 4 6 17

>best league in the world
>two horse race every season

London west suburb team x Manchester south suburb team

>muuuh +120 years old clubs

Its the best league in the world Achmed. Dont compare apples and pears

We were, but that golden era is gone by now

And no, mexico never had a good football or basketball team or a good tennis player or F1 driver

Winning all the european trophies every year.

Football has the fiercest competition by m8. Brazil has 200 mill people that just prioritize soccer and Germany and Italy have a bigger population than us as well. Argentina got a refballed WC and 1 carried by arguably the GOAT. Uruguay got all its WCs at the begining when it wasnt as popular.France is a late comer too and England just rigged their only WC.

>Hull vity with a 13 players roaster vs Bouldermouth FC
The EPL is mickey mouse tier if we go by this logic

Uefacoefficientranking.jpg

>His league is so shit that he has to define it's quality by how one or two of its teams do in another league
>His league is so shit that he cares more about a meme competition

>Nobody cares about the NT in here anyways.
Sure Ahmed.

Are there any /cyc/ threads for the Vuelta?

>Moor making fun of Muslims

Kek

The best teams in Europe: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico de Madrid and Sevilla.

>Local matches: EPL
>International matches: La Liga

They open one everyday. Just wait until 12:30 or so

>Sevilla

Also again, that's the quality of a handful of teams, not the league. A good league is competitive my easily confused moor friend

>Local matches
This week there have been 36 goals in la liga while only 22 in the EPL. Most EPL matches are just boring 1-1 or 0-0 with just pretty straight forward tactics

Go and kill yourself making balconing fucking guiri

>Hull
>Competitive
Competitive =/=shit m8

Sevilla beat alone your entire pathetic league.

They beat the champions so they're very much competitive.

Meanwhile enjoy a series of 7-0 victories in your joke of a league.

They only tells us that the top in PL is pathetically much weaker than the top in La Liga. NOT that you have stronger bottom teams. Hull is not even on the level of lets say Osasuna in La Liga if they would play 10 games vs eachother

>They beat the champions so they're very much competitive
>A team with 2 subs beat the champions
>This is supposed to show how good the EPL is
M8 it just shows that any garbage team can beat the EPL

>beat
Win*

Solo a los paletos les importa de verdad """"""""""la roja""""""""""

>Tfw shit tier Serie A teams are better than shit tier Premier League teams

No Fuentes no party
However 7 gm for Spain at Olympics is almost a record

You have to go back Panchi

The PL is the much better league, much more sustainable and with a huge flow of cash rounding in the BILLIONS and way more popular than any other league in the world when it comes to viewership around the world, it is also the first foreign league that pretty much reigns in the United States.

La Liga teams are all full of debt for the most part lol and also look at the top 10 teams, aside from Barca and Madrid the rest are just irrelevant and will always be.

For as mediocre as Man U is right now they're still bigger than both Barca & RM in both revenue and viwership.

>bouldermouth

it's funny because they have shit teeth, this is the joke right?

Dr Fuentes' generation is over

>they
That*

... and per capita.

Weareonnotanargumentlevelsthatshouldnotbepossible.jpg

Who lied to you?
They're like 4th even if you don't count GB.

>it's a europeans arguing thread

what a truly pathetic country

>For as mediocre as Man U is right now they're still bigger than both Barca & RM in both revenue and viwership.
This is false la. Madrid and Barça have the highest following and are the two biggest clubs financially

I respect your post, you are an expert about pathetic countries.

Nope, that would be exYugoslavs. 15m people producing golds in all kinds of team and individual events. Also good in winter sports. It's not even close.

>Also good in winter sports.
I wish. I have never watched winter olympics because it gets close to zero coverage here and we only send few athletes.

It might be fun to watch with Sup Forums, so I'll check it out next time it's on.

>doping scandal unveiled
>all previously GOAT spaniard athletes turn to shit

really makes you think

Eh, they are still dominating club footbal, Nadal just won a gold medal, they won a basketball medal, etc...

LOL

Their league is the best and dominated by Spanish players.

Barca - Neymar, Suarez and Messi all Spanish
Real Madrid - Bale, Modric and Ronaldo all Spanish
Atletico - Godin, Griezmann and Oblak all Spanish

Tbh, most football leagues are becoming more boring due to footballets becoming more greedy.

Their top clubs are full of foreigners now even Barcelona

>La Liga teams are all full of debt for the most part lol and also look at the top 10 teams

I hate when retards who don't understand finance quote some shitty huffpost article. Debt is something that absolutely every company has in order to finance their activities. if i told you that apple has $87 Billion in debt would that make you think that they arent a profitable, stable company? no you idiot. kill yourself

well, I said exYugoslavs, so you can root for Slovenians

>best league in the world
>nobody other than Madrid, Barça and maybe Atletico is allowed to win, ever
>best

>nobody other than Madrid, Barça and maybe Atletico is allowed to win, ever
This board is for people that are 18+. You should leave.

thank you for saving me having to post what you did

>tfw best bunda of olympics
>tfw sweep pool play
>tfw lose to shitty bugeyed russian lanklet team

Why should we care about Sports that are played once every 4 years?

We are the best in what really cares.

Even Liga's little team play a football pleasant to watch, and they're all competitive in european chips, without the half of an average PL team (for team like Sevilla or Valencia).

>We are the best in what really cares.

Which sport are you talking about?

without the half of an average PL team budget* and Spanish team are now an exemple when it come to build a good team without money

>Messi and Neymar Spanish

By that logic Phelps is British.

Football, basketball, MotoGP, tennis, cyclism and many more Ahmed.

You aren't the best in any of those sport Rodriguez, are you drunk?

>Engel talking about formation

Griezmann and Messi were formed in spain tho

Stop being delusional. We were the best at basketball and football a few years ago, but not anymore.

The Olympics is over, back to your board.

You were never the best in basketball, you are not the USA team dude ...

>football
best league and best NT of the last decade
>basket
best team in europe
>MotoGP
Marquez, Lorenzo, Pedrosa
>Tennis
One of the better nation of the Open era

>Spain were good at football
>Dr Fuentes found out
>now shit

>Nadal used to win slams
>Dr Fuentes found out
>now doesn't

>Spain used to win the TdF
You know the rest

>best team in europe
That doesn't mean best in the world.

>London west suburb team x Manchester south suburb team

t. PES programmer

Having teams full of foreigners doesn't mean Spain is good at sport

Not the best in MotoGP? Really? Not the best in football clubs ( the only one that matters, dont care about the EC-WC-EC that Spain won almost yesterday Ahmed).
In basketball we are the best if we dont count USA. Or do i have to remind you what happened the last year in the Eurobasket your black country hosted Ahmed??

Dont make me laugh.

>mehmet in charge of football

You started watching sports 5 years ago? They used to be Canada-tier irrelevant until a couple years when they developed a new undetectable doping system

I know, I'm not the autor of the first post, let say we are strong in those sport

Fuente were foud out before 2008, Nadal and football NT best years came after

The EPL is the league with least homegrown players m8 the fuck you talk about

>They used to be Canada-tier irrelevant

Underaged aren't allowed here you know ?

you only get up and go to work once every four years. it is perfect for you.

What does that have to do with a thread about Spain being good at sports? You had your Dr Fuentes generation of doped up players and now that they're past it you've reverted back to your average irrelevant self as evidenced by your shit performances in the last 2 international tournaments

He's not wrong. Before the 08 euro you guys were irrelevant choking nobodies. You had your golden generation for a few years and now you're back to nothing again. Spain has had its day and now it has nothing again.

Hope it was that way senpai

We have the best young formation and the best scouting what are you talking about ? Your league is full of overpriced player without talent and your NT is pathetic since 66.

>IF-IF-IF WE EXCLUDE USA WE ARE THE BEST, USA DONT COUNT LOL

Really dude?
Moto GP? Nice relevant sport you got there. If only Valentino Rossi were Spanish maybe you were right.
Your football club is 40% non Spanish, your national were shit in 2014 and 2016.
Stay mad Spain, behind Hungary in those olympic ... sad.

If sleeping all afternoon and eating dinner at midnight is a sport

>We have the best young formation and the best scouting what are you talking about ?
That explains why Real, Barca and Atletico are filled to the brim with foreigners now instead of Spanish players
>Your league is full of overpriced player without talent and your NT is pathetic since 66.
What does England have to do with a thread about Spain?

Dont fall for the Fuentes meme man. Every god eneration is preceded by a shit generation. It happened all the times.

Too bad you never had a good generation to know this.

>Engel shit performances in the last 26 tournament

This is a thread about Spain in case you're incapable of reading you insecure cretin

You've been shit for 100 years so I'm not sure how you'd know that

My god, Spain is such a butthurt nation ... fucking hell, even Netherland has more medal than you.

In football we had good teams before the golden gen, but they were all choking and pretty irrelevant it's true.
In tennis and cyclism Spain was always pretty good.

Is it true that anglos have dinner at 4pm?

Relax kid, ill buy you some candy. Is hard to be mad when we are the best european country at non meme Sports by miles.

Who won MotoGP Ahmed?

To hear Spanish people on Sup Forums talk you'd think they were USA tier at every sport they play when the reality is they've been shit the whole time and had one good generation circa the revelation of one of the biggest doping scandals in history