Is france finished? 24 million arabs and blacks live there

>In 2008, the French national institute of statistics INSEE, which has a more restrictive definition of immigration than Eurostat, estimated that 5.3 million foreign-born immigrants and 6.5 million direct descendants of immigrants (born in France with at least one immigrant parent) lived in France representing a total of 24 million and 38% of the total population in metropolitan France (62.1 million in 2008). Among them, about 5.5 million are of European origin, 15 million of Maghrebi (either Arabs or Berbers) origin, 8 million of Sub-saharan African origin and 400,000 of Turkish origin.[3][4]

>In 2005, 18.1% of young people under 18 were of foreign origin (at least one immigrant parent) in France including 13.5% of non-European origin. Ile-de-France has the highest proportion at about 37%.[22][23]

>People under 18 of Maghrebi, Sub-saharian and Turkish origin became a majority in several cities of Ile-de-France (Clichy-sous-Bois, Mantes-la-Jolie, Grigny, Saint-Denis, Les Mureaux, Saint-Ouen, Sarcelles, Pierrefitte-sur-Seine, Garges-lès-Gonesse, Aubervilliers, Stains, Gennevilliers et Épinay-sur-Seine) and in several arrondissements of Marseilles. In Grigny, 31% of young people are of Sub-saharian origin.[24]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France

what a fucking shitfest this is fucking usa mongrel tier, holy shit

yes it's over

It's only beginning, pbuh
*sings a nasheed*

France is over

start by beating and shaming coalburners and immigrant lovers, from there be extremely aggressive towards shitskins and beat the shit out of them for even the smallest of reasons(aways have the numbers advantage)

Please someone, tell me this is a hoax?

yes
t.Ahmed

>24 million
Even the most pessimistic studies are at 12 millions.

lol i will be alone doing that and everybody will hate me for it. There is no point, french are leftist on mind beyond repair, you can't save someone who don't want to. Even the extreme right are pathetic losers, Lepen is a talentless joke, her party is full of homosexual who who want to expulse muslim so they can continue to go to gay sauna and be hand to hand in the street without arab harassing them. And for the real activist they are so few and cowards that there is no point. Nothing can save this country from the disaster but god, only a jeanne d'arc miracle can do something at this point.

Being leftist has nothing to do with immigration policy. You can seek social reforms while taking a strong stand against immigration. The reason why everyone might hate you is because you seem to have no idea what you're talking about and are quick to label and imply implications. I suspect you of being an arab in disguise.

These Africans and Arabs are for the most part culturally French.

yuck, faggots are even more disgusting then muslims. absolute cultural degradation is what the sodomites bring.
btw you guys don't have working class lads who want to get rid of the shitskins? fuck man even germany and sweden has them, have the french turned into niggerloving wiggers?

If I move there will it help balance it out?

t. bulgaria
KEK

Do you speak French ? If no, fuck off we're full.

What studies ? They're forbidden in France. We don't know and the government pretend it's like 3 millions or something since the 80's, which is obviously underestimated.

Yeah not studies, but estimates, bad choice of word.

si

France is done

if what?

how can I differentiate the fr*nch and the mahgrebis?

in northern part of France (Paris not included) it's easy, the white people are the french. In southern part of France, I admit I can't differenciate them, they all look arabic/maghrebis.

Immigrants were nicer than the native french when I went there and also made bomb ass food, they'll be fine.

Your post is like buzzfeed.

>In southern part of France, I admit I can't differenciate them, they all look arabic/maghrebis.
Mec sérieusement ?

Tbh mediterannia always had black and Arabs.

That's why French look almost like Lebanese

Sérieusement. Le pire c'est que ça n'est pas que par les traits physiques mais aussi l'attitude générale.

Peut-être l'extrême sud genre Marseille mais à part ça j'vois pas de resemblance pêh

Are Spaniards counted as Magrebi? Why do French hate French people with Spanish origin?

You cannot be French with Spanish origin, that would make you Spanish

You are French or you are not. It's that simple.

I mean they dont consider themselves Spanish so they are not Spanish either

wew this one is waaay too good. Off to blacked

>Why do French hate French people with Spanish origin?
What ? They don't
Prime minister until December 2016 was a Spaniard (though he was pretty shitty tbqhfamalam no offence)

This, and France is and will still remain better than Bulgaria in every possible way

the mediterranid women are by far the hottest
i have black hair, brown ryes and white skin and anyone who dosn't is a mistake of mature

You are a nig that has never been to France.
You are a """"Swedish""""""""" nig that has never been to France

You hate us. It is a known fact.You will rather have nigs and sandnigs than Spaniards

Conceited retard

Aren't those all one in the same?

That's a good shop tbqh

>you are a """"Swedish""""""""" nig that has never been to France
I lived in France for several years, and it's nowhere near what Sup Forumsards are describing (who would have guessed)

>I am a nig and feel at home in France

excellently memed

Here 12% are non-western, which generally means black (Carribean, South American) or sandnigger (Turkish, Moroccan) or their children. Which is 2 million people.

10% is a western migrant or descendant from them (German, Eurasian Indonesian, Belgian, Polish, Romanian etc).

65 million people live in France.
17 million live in the Netherlands.

So by comparison it would be like 8 million shitskin in France.

ITT : people who never have been to France saying it's over.
ITT : French neo-facist who can't keep their spaghetti when seing a black/arab saying it's over

t.nigger

i'm 100% white, half french, half belgian
nice try btw

time to emigrate to Poland

>i'm 100% nigger, half french, half belgian
nice try btw

France isn't finished. Israel is 20% Arab, but we're slowly getting this number down. France can do it too.

Now that I think of it, France has also always been better than Spain, hasn't it

>France has also always been better than Spain, hasn't it
In what way? Since the XIX onwards always but now it is changing sadly for the Frecnh

you're darker than me :^)

Like America, France is a multicultura and mutliethnical country.
Beein French has nothing to do with beeing white

That stat is a bit senseless though. Because in the Netherlands even the descendants of migrants will count as foreigners. They cannot become Dutch, unlike in some other nations.

Plus that chart counts Dutch Indonesians as foreigners, which is a bit silly. Unless you consider our Prime Minister and Wilders as foreigners.

So you are not one of those fine colored gentlemen under the Eiffel tower selling key chains to tourists?Or that sanitation worker passing by me as i am about to enter the restaurants toilets?

I guess thing have changed over the years i was away.
I guess i should visit France again.

I just hope that some of my luggage won't get stolen right in front of the hotel i am about to spend the night in.

t.nigger
Nope

I can't wait to fuck off.
If all goes well, i'll be able to renounce french citizenship by 2024.

HDI, GDP, education and so on, literally every factor I can think of. Africa is also improving faster than Spain is, so it's quite easy to say one will surpass the other one day.
No reason to be so insecure tho

You know OP changes the numbers though.

>can't wait to become one of the immigrants I despise so much and culturally enrich another country

>HDI, GDP, education and so on, literally every factor I can think of.
Maybe 30 years ago.Now we are pretty much even in a lot of stuff and our economy grows 6 times faster
>Africa is also improving faster than Spain
t.nigger
It is pretty easy spot the nig diaspora.You people are just too dumb

He most certainly does.
I chased him away from our thread since he was trolling.

Still the things i saw in Paris a few years back were not very encouraging.It was like they had their own gypsies but their gypsies were much darker.

It was quite shocking for a first visit.

In 20 years or two centuries, it doesn't matter.
Europeans never genocided any people in all their History, and since fertility is inversely proportional to IQ, the south africanisation of France and the rest of the west is inevitable.

Until we have death squads slaughtered indiscriminately the subhumans on the streets, nothing will stop me from leaving this doomed thirdworld shithole en devenir.

>24 million
how dense are you, you dumbfuck slavshit, obviously they're done - they were long time ago

I sometimes find it pretty difficult to differentiate between (black haired and black eyed) French people and arabs anyway.
In the Netherlands it's a lot easier to spot foreigners. But I'm not too familiar with what a normal French person looks like.

There's a simple solution.
French need to BLANDA UPP right now.
If all French men and women marry Arabs and Blacks and assimilate them France will still be French culturally in the future.

I'm aware of the irony/hypocrisy, but i don't care.
My people may crave oblivion, but i don't.
My bloodline first.

>now we are pretty much even
No you're literally not, how hard is it to just look it up?
Also,
>implying the hdi and gdp growth rates aren't higher in Africa that in Spain
Then again, just look it up retard, ad-hominem isn't an argument.

You'd be at home here.

this

you can easily tell this guy's age from his writing manner

So what country are you going to?

Malmo, Sweden.

I get my degree in a couple of years, as soon as I graduated I'm fucking gone of this islamic shithole.

It has been a pleasure

Godbye

Japon of course.
The language is a bitch to learn, they're an island, they're xenophobic, surrounded by water, they have sane naturalisation laws, their countryside is basically France 2.0, average IQ is higher than even a subhuman-free France, workethics and culture is great for business owners.

But all that pales in the face of a single fact : barring a revolution in current long-term geopolitical trends, they will be the last human country by 2150-2200.
All others nations are either subhumanising or already subhumanised.

I'm in engineer school and I think most people in my year are planning to leave when they have graduated. It's scary, those millions of african coming better be doctors and engineers because the brain drain will be a problem.

> by 2150-2200
Yeah I doubt there will be any human left by then

lmao you're going to become an Immigrant, because you're sick of Immigration to your country?

No, i am terrified of France's IQ lowering to Saudi Arabia's, with all the metrics that goes with it.

Yeah yeah, population keep growing or lowering without change, they don't follow a sinusoidal curve nonono. Retarded faggot.

And what are you going to do about it? Immigrate and lower another country's Iq?

>they don't follow a sinusoidal curve nonono
Lmao they literally don't, and that's especially true for stable countries. Where the hell have you heard about sinusoidal population growth in history?

Yep.

Kekerino.

I bet he's persuaded his iq is higher than average, like everyone on Sup Forums

Well then i guess i'll be making a very costly ( in time and money ) mistake then.
A fool and his money are soon parted, aight m8 ?

>every immigrant is black or arab

HA, SLAVS AND GERMANIC PEOPLE ARE BLACK, I KNEW IT!

This. But keep the upper class white French so they can keep order

Nah as long as you don't care about your descendants Japan is alright, though I personally believe France is comfier.

A few million of these are those who left french Algeria, and colonies, who are actually white french, and their children and now grandchildren.

Your statistics are wrong /thread

And none of those are cities, they are neighbouthoods

I very much care for my descendants' humanity, yep.

>csq vis au sud
>csq je confonds régulièrement les """françaises""" et les beurettes
"""françaises""" parce qu'elles ont toujours des muh origines méditerranéennes

Wonder how long it'll take for the french parliament to be at least one third north/subsaharan african.

did the french brought women from france with them or married with the locals?

France is done. It doesnt matter that nigger and shitskins are """"culturally french"""" they will never be equal with actual european french people. Paris is literally Africa and this cancer will spread all over France

Just go live on the countryside, where no foreigner will ever set foot. For them everything outside of the major cities is a blank spot on the map.

In Vienna where I study there entire districts where you won't see a single European anymore, while in the town I grew up the only visible foreigners are a Vietnamese couple who own an asian restaurant. Bet it's the same in France.