What does Sup Forums think of Noches Con Platanito?

what does Sup Forums think of Noches Con Platanito?

youtube.com/watch?v=gT9xlT74dPs

is he the most based late night talk show host of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkaXCdRgtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=2wxKybeVMRE
youtube.com/watch?v=OTXdRAsT6C0
youtube.com/watch?v=NJj1Cyitezs
youtube.com/watch?v=trVwLAJ7Jys
youtube.com/watch?v=eMGehXbufT4
youtube.com/watch?v=okHz7CE8wp0
youtube.com/watch?v=HoVQdV_SfOg
youtube.com/watch?v=4-j7HGpCGx4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZccFoYGKrUs
youtube.com/watch?v=McS7w7jUgYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5yUc6KyM4eA
youtube.com/watch?v=Npplumjfi3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OkaXCdRgtNo

There really should be a proper semi serious mexican talk show host.
The closest we have is a the daily show knockoff on youtube with just one guy talking about current events in mexico.

I know most people wont agree with me but hispanics are pretty funny.
They have better humour than blacks and asians, and they aren't politically correct, as this video shows.

That means that they are far less limited about what they can and cannot say compared to other countries.
They just don't give a fuck.

Also, they aren't beta cucks and only hire women if they are attractive or if they truly have something worth contributing to the shows.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=2wxKybeVMRE

there's Rene Franco on cable and at some point there was Adal Ramones.
Rene is pretty cool and I hate Ramones but he did try to make a decent show. I caught him a few times ripping off SNL skits pretty much verbatim.
and I think there are some sort of talk shows on Canal 5 but I haven't watched tv in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTXdRAsT6C0

the show is filmed in USA not Mexico. it's an American late night show. I imagine there are serious mexican talk shows in mexico.
This is just a fun lighthearted show but he has cool guests sometimes. The Rob Schneider episode was pretty based. It would never get past the censors on english stations. in fact, most of the episodes wouldn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJj1Cyitezs

spic here

Mexican/hispanic TV is irredeemablly shit. It's terribly hacky and formulaic, and sometimes downright insulting. Mexicans/hispanics don't want cerebral thought provoking entertainment. They're content with shitty slapstick.

Pretty lame desu. Just seems like a less interesting Howard Stern rip-off in stupid clown makeup

youtube.com/watch?v=trVwLAJ7Jys

that's a dumb generalization, TV is just dominated by futbol, news and novelas, whoever wants thought provoking entertainment gets it elsewhere.
It has more to do with how tv was state controlled for so many years not allowing any kind of development.
so it's taking a while to catch up and local "Cable" content is only being produced in the past 15 years or so.

where is the uncensored shit?

I'm basing my thoughts off of watching my parents watch the same shit for the last 20 years on Univision/Telemundo/Telefutura. They've had ample opportunity to create an actual drama series that doesn't involve some hacky romance shit where X must pick between Y or Z and one of them gets cancer which leads to a """"sad""" series finale. 99.9% of the 1st gen Mexicans in the U.S. don't want to think outside of their job. They go home to watch a guy in a clown outfit make pervy jokes and watch Mexico get BTFO'd by superior soccer nations. Then they all buy the latest hyped spic's fight every September and watch him get BTFO'd by a nigger

sorry for rambling I just hate my existence.

Anyone knows why was he banned from Telehit? he was the most popular host there for quite some time, not that ive ever watched him but normalfags talked about it everyday.

keke, not who you replied to, but i know that feel all too well hermano

Cállate y cámbiale a la novela

most 1st gen mexicans don't have time for anything else, they just want to waste a little time until the next day comes, hell lots of them don't even have the time or energy to learn the language by the time they're done with their work.
Univision/telemundo have to cater to that kind of people why bother producing complex shit your market will barely pay attention to. Also they have to cater to a shitload of nationalities so the common denominator is even lower.

kek

he made a tasteless joke about the kids who died burned in the ABC daycare, he called them “Kentucky Fried Children”, lots of people got butthurt and televisa freaked out, he later apologized and he said he quit, most likely because they killed his show and wanted him to
lay low for a while.

the saviour of late night tv.

>he made a tasteless joke about the kids who died burned in the ABC daycare, he called them “Kentucky Fried Children”,

mexican comedy is still stuck in the vaudeville days. they havn't evolved to observational comedy yet.

Los programas de este estilo en México son malisimos.

No veo tv mexicana desde hace años.

there were some skit shows that were p cool in the early 00's. had a very similar feel to mad tv in terms of humor.

most of it is shit though.

it's not a mexican talk show it's made and filmed in los angeles. you mean spanish television. mexican is a nationality not a language you dumb racista.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMGehXbufT4

in the 90s i saw a mexican talk show that featured the "new era" of hispanic comedians. one after another each comic came out in front of a mex audience and did a few min. of observational stand up. Without fail each comic bombed. it wasn't that they were bad, i laughed at some of their stuff. it was just that the audience seemed confused. wtf is this shit they must have thought. wheres the goofy outfits, wheres the fast talking guy that makes a lot of sexual innuendos, wheres the drunk guy routines, wheres the comedy duo sketch? Thats what they see as comedy. at the end of the show they brought out La india Lencha who did very bad prop humor and that mex audience was rolling. Mex comedy needs to be backwards vaudeville shit to succeed.

sounds like fun

kek, Así que eres chicano o algo así?

No me digas que eres de los que ves a la Dra Polo y 12 corazones y esas mierdas?

Vivo en México y no, no he visto la televisión desde hace años.
Cuando prende la tv solo veo HBO y FOX+.

>mexican is a nationality
Yet the dumb liberals think its racists to hate them

What a joke.

Someone post that youtube clip of a puppeteer harassing a retarded man with a bucket full of pastries while some old guy dances.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=okHz7CE8wp0

soy chicano y solo veo shows americanos. de hecho casi nunca veo tv nomas bajo lo que me interesa. empese a mirar noches con platanito por las viejas. awesome fap material my man.
Venga La Alegria igual nunca me la pierdo.

kek, de que lado este u oeste?

En Multimedios, televisora de Monterrey ponen puras viejas bien buenas también.

Busca sus vídeos en youtube y veras de lo que hablo.

Lamentablemente no soy de Monterrey pero solo prendería la tele para ver a una que otra morra, de vivir ahí.

soy de los angeles. tenemos todo tipo de latina, que vienen hasta de sur-america para hacer novelas y noticias.

saying you hate mexicans is extremely racist. you are implying ethnicity not nationality. try saying you hate koreans without sounding racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoVQdV_SfOg

just post more pics of these hot sluts in their tight dresses please

youtube.com/watch?v=4-j7HGpCGx4

that spic was mad as fuck

fuck you dumb gringo it was passion, not anger.

CHI

ITT: Humor sudaca que será siempre de segunda división comparado al humor español

youtube.com/watch?v=ZccFoYGKrUs

Por cierto se dice jugar "al calzón quitado" no "a calzón quitado" aprended las putas contracciones indios de mierda que no violamos a todos vuestros antepasados para que habléis como jodidos ignorantes.

1/10, buen intento manolo
linkea a programas con espanolas sabrosas al menos

>Smonka!
>no Muchachada Nui

Se nota que no eres amigo de Felipe González.

youtube.com/watch?v=McS7w7jUgYQ

>Insinuando que el chiste de la barra de pan no es el cenit de la comedia española y al difunto Gila se le caerían las lagrimas

sauce en la guera de en medio?

>vuestros

Yo prefiero la oda al vino, para ser honesto.

youtube.com/watch?v=5yUc6KyM4eA

>Sudacas riéndose de su propia ignorancia.

Perdón mejor dicho chicanos, porque el sudamericano tiene un pase pero lo vuestro chicanos no tiene perdón de Dios. Sois lo mas bajo de lo mas bajo, de hecho que os consideréis a vosotros mismos hispanos es patético cuando no risible. No sabéis ni como poner las putas tildes.

jajajaja, este nunca lo había visto

BORRA ESTO!!!!

Qué resentidos estáis los panchitos con Donald Trump. Espero que gane sólo para tocaros los cojones, la verdad.

Mexicians couldn't handle a serious talk show. They just need clowns, big tits, and slide whistles. Meanwhile the nation is basically run by drug cartels and they have a revolution every 50 years.

Holy fuck, its weird that Mexico is actually technically a country.

I feel bad that America is now being over run with them, but 200+ years, they had a good run.

guau, tu si que eres un erudito del idioma, seguro se refleja en tu vida profesional y social. quisiera ser tan chevere como tu!

>guau, tu si que eres un erudito del idioma, seguro se refleja en tu vida profesional y social. quisiera ser tan chevere como tu!

*Guau, *tú si que eres un erudito del idioma. Seguro *que se refleja en tu vida profesional y social. Quisiera ser tan *chévere como *tú!

En serio chicanos dejad de cortar céspedes e ir a Home Depot a mendigar trabajo y abrid un puto libro.

youtube.com/watch?v=Npplumjfi3c

>They just need clowns, big tits, and slide whistles
mexican here, can confirm this.
though we prefer Yanet tier asses over big tits. if whte girls had asses like this you would understand senpai.

I HATE ALL OF YOU FUCKING SPICS THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD, TALK IN FUCKING AMERICAN

you sound butthurt.

Forgive me sir, But I am a negro who is in love with that ass. My word what a beautiful goddess she is. Mine cock behaves most inappropriately.

>I am a negro
stay away from yanet.

Fucking spics getting told. Are there any of you who would like to be more like the european Spanish or do you just hate them?

Ayyyy el moro esta enojado, mejor vete a tu mezquita a rezarle a tu dios ala, y no olvides de ponerte la burka encima.

ALLUH ACKBAR!!!
Como dicen los españoles.

I'm not Spanish I'm just asking if you like or hate Spain. Like if the relationship could be compared to the one we have with Great Britain for example. You fucking spic cunt

they hate us cuz they anus.

No soy Mexicano, soy chileno.

Moro de mierda.

Que bien, que tanta señal les llega a los chicanos de los angeles?

Toda la señal latina o solo la mexicana?

A spic is a spic in my book you fucking wetback

Se ve que entiendes muy bien el español como para responder en inglés.

Chile=Spic

Veo que el wetback es otro.

pues enseñan novelas de mexico y algunas de brasil pero todo lo demas es local grabado en los angeles.
me gustaria ver señales colombianos y argentinos para comparar las morras. que les ganan a las mejicanas bien gacho, me imagino.

Ni te creas, los argentinos tienen una televisión de mierda.

Las mejores son las latinas de Mexico, ecuador, venezuela, costa rica y así.

>being this salty

that's not how you say it though

>trusting your white people technology

Kino tier

yo digo que las colombianas son las latinas mas bellas del mundo. aca en los estados la mayoria de latinas trabajando en tv son mejicanas y colombianas. por cada 10/10 mejicana que veo hay tres colombianas igual de ricas.
en mexico tambien se ven otras latinas o puras mejicanas?

pinche chicano de mierda

I will of course, her skin's a bit too pale for my taste, but that ass though is mighty tempting.

And to add, other than the fat ass, she's also a bit too skinny. In fact she's scrawny as shit, damnit girl go eat a loaf a bread and a pound of sausage why don't you.

USA > mexico
cry more puto.

why do niggers love to fuck fat chicks so much? Yanet is LITERALLY PERFECT. also she would never fuck a negro she will always be pure.