Ask Russian exchange student what opinion of Poland is there

>ask Russian exchange student what opinion of Poland is there
>she says most people don't care and don't have an opinion, sometimes they have some jokes but it's all just banter and fun
>meanwhile Poland is OBSESSED with Russia and constantly whine about them

Anyone else find this hilarious?

How else do you expect us to be, on Putin's last question and answer program he lied about our presidents plane crash. How much disrespect should we suffer until Russia doesn't treat us like shit?

>ask Russian
here's your problem
you don't talk with animals

Literally the ONLY thing I like about Poles is their hate for Russia.

Most Russian knows almost nothing about Poland. * In addition, we fought together against the Nazis *

Dutch hate r*ssians too?

>we fought together
Tactical butthurt nuke incoming 1... 2... 3...

that was tree
prove me wrong

i thought they do dislike each other sk and jp do

>Dutch flag
>expecting a Dutch poster
>the current year

I'm an Afgh*n rapefugee

Also the Dutch should hate Russia for shooting down a plane of DUTCH citizens but they are cowards, what can you do? Especially the right wing.

like* russians may dislike germany?

that was ukraine

Oh, that's nice. I thought you're real Dutch and
>Literally the ONLY thing I like about Poles
made me kinda sad.

Pro-Russian separatists armed by Russia.
It was a joke, I went to Poland and have a good Polish friend.

Also our hate for the Red menace is shared. My father had 3 brothers, all of which were killed fighting against the Soviets. Imagine my father's view of Russia.

Maybe you can then understand the hate we feel for your Afghan kind here in Europe, Mehdi?

You're retarded to compare those two things

Shut the fuck up, it was your shitty country and not Ukraine.

>why everyone hate russia buhuu ;(((

Because you're lying, deceiving faggots who would take all of eastern europe if your military could actually do it. Fuck Russia

Sure I do. I don't really care. Sweden's inane immigration policy is the least of my cares in a world where R*ssians are expanding to the West.

Well, yeah, we don't care much about our neighbors but Ukraine and maybe Riga among tourists

>separatists can take down civ airplane
>not ukraine which do it constantly

I see it's "swedish proxy day" among all putin bots today....

doesn't matter tbqh, Poland is becoming a 1st world country while Russia keeps being a shithole.

Arigato senpai.

Bravo Estonia