This is what yuropoors actually believe

>this is what yuropoors actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET YOUR FILTHY EUKEK HANDS OFF MY MEDALS YOU CUNTS

nice digits you have there, fellow EU-citizen

We're still European senpai and hopefully article 50 never gets invoked so we can stay European forever.

>ameriswims get exposed and can't handle it
colour me surprised

Get a load of this cuck.

pathetic af

Wow so proud to be European right now I wish I never voted Brexit

top fucking kek, the absolute delusion holy shit

How many countries are even in the Europoor Union? Lmfao we're one country and got over a third of the total of the entire Union by ourselves.

I mean the whole "add all the europe medals together" is a fun meme for triggering amerifats, but this is embarrassing

SHARTS IN MARTS BTFO!!!!

>lmfao we're one country made up of 50 states and bigger than the whole of the EU (which also has less countries)
LOL sure showed 'em

>l-look how many medals we won
>by far the biggest contributor to the medal count doesn't even want to be part of it

tip top kek yuros

germcuck getting salty that his union is shit, exhibit one

time to campaign for more refugees hans

Soviet union could compete. Why can't the European Union?

more countries means more competitors which means more medals hans

But we can only have at most two participants from our country in most events. Meanwhile, each country from the Union gets to send two a piece in the very same events.

I can't believe this isn't just a meme and Europoors actually think this way???

Well you can remove 67 of those medals right now, since they're ours and we voted out of your shitty union.

>Including GB medals

ISN'T IT FUNNY

the USSR were states, the EU is made up of Nations. There is a difference.

Freedom feels good don't it? You're pretty alright Mohammed.

Makes you think

And yet..
The European Union has 510mil people and the US have 324mil.
You should have more medals, US.

only a matter of time before the united states of europe is created and individual states destroyed

then germany can once again control mainland europe, as has always been their dream

then the union collapses after a series of civil wars and the EU meme finally dies

It's actually amazing that you even get any athletes out of 300 million people, considering how your government refuses to pay them properly
>b-but that would be communism!

The US has a larger population, Mohamed.

How does 2019 or possibly not at all grab ya?

What the fuck are you talking about? They can get sponsors if they want. We arent paying them to maybe win every 4 years.

BUT EACH NATION CAN ONLY SEND TWO PARTICIPANTS TO MOST EVENTS. YOU HAVE MANY NATIONS BUT YOUR TOTAL MEDAL TURNOUT WAS STILL PATHETIC.

There, it's all in caps since you're probably too poor to afford reading glasses.

t.

Yurop riding our coattails as always.

Sad!

Yep just like I said

>Possibly not at all

Why do delusion retards think this? The referendum was held, the majority voted leave, and being a democratic country we always stick by the will of the people.

>B-BUT I DIDNT VOTE TO LEAVE. WHAT ABOUT MUH FUTURE????

That's too bad, because lots of people did, and that was the majority. I'm pretty sure many remain voters didn't even bother to vote, since they assumed it was a sure thing.

>There, it's all in caps since you're probably too poor to afford reading glasses.
Why do you assume I'm poor, America-kun?

I'm sure it's a great shock to a yurocuck that things can happen without being facilitated by government..

Kek

WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF THERE WAS ONLY ONE GOLD MEDAL? THE BEST SINGLE ATHLETE IS THE BEST ANYWAY.

There, it's all in caps since you're probably too thick to understand lower case as well.

I think this guy has a better handle on British politics than you do.

youtube.com/watch?v=m3_I2rfApYk

>the retard that made a whole video treating 'guns germs and steel' like gospel
>having any fucking clue about politics

grey has exposed himself as a hack that is not to be believed

So the "European Union" sent 3846 athletes to the Olympics and got 109 gold.

The US sent 555 and got 46 gold.

The number of Bulgarians that came in last place is irrelevant. If we were one country all 109 gold medalists would have still competed and would have still destroyed you burger munching fatties.

Except for in swimming.

>Except for in swimming.

>EU 35 per gold
>America 12 per gold
>EU being so shitty they needed almost 3 times as many athletes than America to get one Gold

>as many athletes than