Has Trump's election ousted almost all European countries as functionally retarded?

Has Trump's election ousted almost all European countries as functionally retarded?
They are incapable of understanding any form of US politics or our constitution, and try to lecture on immigration when millions of their women are raped a year.

The only EU flags I've seen on here not froth at the mouth with fucking retardation the past month are France, UK, Norway, Poland and Netherlands. Every other cunt has been a special kind of brain dead ignorant. Like, Ameriball stereotype, but unironic and European.

Should this be blamed on their propaganda, or are they actually all fucking retards with no grasp on foreign policy?

>and Netherlands

We HATE Donald Drumpf here.

Your leader sucked his dick at first as far as I know, and as said, going off Sup Forums posts for the cunts I listed that don't sound all sorts of retard.

>a retard with no grasp on foreign policy or the US constitution

Congrats, you just described Trump.

Mark Rutte is not my leader. He's a coward with no integrity.

Wrong.

If anything he's the first politician to GET the US constitution in ages. We blocked China and Irish importation and it was for the better, and Liberal bastardization of the 2nd amendment is finally getting met with common fucking sense and basic reading skills. "shall not be infringed"

>n-not my president
So I was right, yay. Go Netherlands!

Go pack to Sup Forums OP

I honestly don't visit Sup Forums much
And this has more to do with Europe being retarded than politics

Im pretty sure most of the first world hates Trump. Our media certainly tries to make sure that they do.

Good thing that you have no say whilst he throatfucks Europe then.

>ousted almost all americans as functionally retarded?
>the burger shitland is incapable of understanding any form of politics of any other country except for ruskies or all of their constitutions,
ftfy

>They are incapable of understanding any form of US politics or our constitution, and try to lecture on immigration when millions of their women are raped a year.

I honestly wish americans would just stop being this stupid, I'm starting to beieve this is nothing but reverse trolling from a single poster since I believe that it's impossible to be THIS dumb.

recognize your inferiority, there isn't really much you can do now, we rule this shit and we deal the cards, you can watch but stay in silence in the corner.

No, it is really you who is fucking stupid. You keep going on about shit you don't know, don't understand, or that is factually wrong. You are a fucking ignorant little wastehole for Muzzies to fuck.

You're just repeating word by word what is daily told on Sup Forums. Stop speading your shit here and settle there please.

>I honestly don't visit Sup Forums much
sure m8 I believe you

>let me tell you about what you know

AMERISTUPID

>millions of their women are raped a year
I demand proof

Fine, tell me what you know. There's a 40% chance that what you say about Trump will be so ignorant and uneducated you could get autism bux right on spot.

I will tell you nothing, I have my opinion and you have yours, it's just that mine is infinitely better.

HAHAHAHAHA

> millions of their women are getting raped
and millions of americans are getting shot

More like his election was indicator of growing disgust at multiculturalist cuckoldry and open borders. At current rate, France and Germany won't exist anymore in 40 years, at least not in recognizable form.

>recognize your inferiority
>spain
Are you trying to be funny or something? Implying there was some form of secret society of leaders in Europe, Spain won't be one of em. Stop living in the past, your empire was taken down decades past.