He's just copying Tim Heideckers mannerisms and style of comedy and filtering it into trash for teenage facebook...

He's just copying Tim Heideckers mannerisms and style of comedy and filtering it into trash for teenage facebook memesters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs/h3h3productions-theme-song
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well since Tim hasnt made anything in years except for a crappy easy-listening CD I'm all for it.

Bedtime Stories was fucking great and all we get are two (amazing) episodes.

I'm stuffing my face with crackers right now XD

Im not a teenage memester and i still find his videos enjoyable.

I am 100% certain you're a teenager or 20 years old

well, he doesnt deny or hide it. hes spoken numerous times about being inspired by tim

His original stuff was good, just funny with a fat guy who wears a rag for a shirt doing shitty videos

How did this jew get so popular anyway?
He doesn't do anything a million other people don't also do, often better.

He's somebody on the internet that's actually shown effort and creativity in using memes to make his videos funnier. Vape Nation is like the pinnacle of meme culture

youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

he watched this and stole his whole shtick

It's funny because he said in one of his blogs they don't think Tim and Eric are funny anymore and basically smugly saying they've surpassed them in terms of comedy. That's the first time I've seen them be really far up their own ass.

>effort and creativity in using memes to make his videos funnier
REDDIT GO
REEEEEEE

>on cinema
>decker
>kitchen show

Come on son

his early laid back critique videos were funny because he seemed to be making fun of the entire system of video exchange on the internet in a self aware way

now he's shown that he isnt funny at all when he produces his own bits (vape video, boy band video, etc.), actually takes the whole commentary thing seriously and wants to be part of the "Scene" which is seriously pathetic, is more than happy to pander to retarded memers, and just in general doesnt understand why his early videos were good

what a failure of a career holy shit

No, he said that he didn't like that they were 'doing the same thing all these years.' Basically that he thinks comedians need to change up their act or something.

The only similarities are in Ethan's editing. Most of his videos are just him or him and Hila talking shit about other videos.

Even then I find the connection pretty tenuous. T&E have a tendency to drag jokes to unrelenting lengths and overuse random photoshop or audio effects, usually without reason. H3H3 is a little more restrained and concise.

Who's that

>Oh shit I don't have anything funny to say at this part

LOUD COUGHING INTESTINES

>million other people

post 5 youtubers who are anywhere as funny

He's just copying Tim Heideckers mannerisms and style of comedy and filtering it into trash for teenage facebook memesters

filthy frank
idubbbzTV
maxmoefoe
literally any fucking youtube poop creator (free space)
jontron

look there i just posted 5 equally funny and more popular youtubers

yes the vapenation video was such a short, concise joke

he's a fucking hack, find some funny video and make some jokes separating it into easy to spew meme talk

he stands tall on a moral high ground revered as a deity by his ebin fans

Whitest kids you know
That is the plan
Francis Higgins
gattocake
Milliondollarextreme

Him and skunkpaste are the only funny yt people

you know who i've been watching a lot of lately, cboyardee. he was genuinely funny. it's a shame he said fuck it because none of these other dorks make me laugh.

Picnicface

I watched it and I just skipped to the parts of the original video. Sam hyde knockoff but for youtube millennials

fuck those filthyfrank and friends shit ass videos

eedups is the only amusing gay retard

skunkpaste is dead

humour is subjective
but to add to others
Vic Berger
Aliantos

check out Nate Bernot, alantutorial

Get in the hole Dennis

Literally all of those are shit. Back to Sup Forumseddit.

Man I wish picnicface still did shit. Was that rollerskating movie any good?

So is h3h3 retard.

You fucking mong; The On Cinema Oscar Specials are a must see every Oscar night.

Its unfortunately Gregg has to always find a way to ruin them.

Make Decker Great Again!

his facial expressions irritate me

>effort and creativity
>low talent observations on the sincere efforts of others whilst making no attempt of ones own and collaborating with le ebin internet jackass man

H3h3 post israel is a shitshow and you know it or are a yogscast watching teenager.

That fucking episode holy fucking shit

>get in the hole cuck

charliezzz
danielfromSL
mega64
d bonglord
brent weinbach

whatever happened to skunkpaste anyway

The reaction vids are hit and miss, but the Ethan and Hila vids are bretty gud.

Go Home Gamer Girl was awesome because it was just them talking shit on a videogame.

I absolutely hated his vape nation episode... what the actual fuck!?

He isn't good anymore

>Yeah he's bad now but he used to be funny

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFF HE WAS ALWAYS YOUTOOB GARBAGE REEEEEEEEEEE

i was with him at first because what he said made sense and was a passion for him, but now it's very obviously a business and he's fully jacked in to the "shitting on actual content creators" matrix

i'll still watch his videos but it's painful to see it happening, he's like some sort of youtube parasite who's looking for people who aren't even doing anything that necessarily bad to cut down

>no new t and e bedtime stories
Fml

t. Cloud Ripper

>flatmate keeps making that horrible throat clearing noise he does
>call her a pleb shitter
>turns out she's actually sick

h3h3 is worse than pewdiepie and makeup tutorial vloggers.

Dunkey is top tier too.

>this starts playing
soundcloud.com/majorleaguewobs/h3h3productions-theme-song

literally who?

rollin

Rollin

LOL FAGITS

he's shit, and so is sam hyde

MDEfags are so fucking obnoxious