They have to get out of this board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nLX7JogfJys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK POL

t. Libshit

imagine Sup Forums without anglo flags

>implying there any janitors to stop anything

it's the wild west in here and the sheriff as just been shot.

That image doesn't really represent me, also where are the non-whites? Sup Forums is full of Asians and half-blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLX7JogfJys

>full of asians and half-blacks
The only minorities on Sup Forums are the ones trolling them.

t.muhammad al-congolese ibn al-geri

I just look forward to the inevitable backlash that will happen in 4 years. Liberals are shit at rallying liberals to liberal causes. Only hatred of conservatives does that, and liberals will be rallying harder than ever before now that Trump is in power.

If we're lucky the damage done to conservatism will be lasting and permanent. This is only a setback for liberalism born of our own complacency.

This, janitors rarely appear and when they do they ignore most of the reports. They probably only moderate generals like /brit/ and don't give a shit about the rest

>that flag
Why is always the leafs?

FUCK POL

what you don't get is i haven't been on Sup Forums in years, i vote fn i am racist but Sup Forums is definitely my home now
i'm not goig anywhere

Sup Forums will fuck off from Sup Forums only if Sup Forums fucks off from Sup Forums

>posting the same thread in both boards
>2015
I don't want this board to turn into another Sup Forums colony. 90 of the threads are general or talk about Trump, refugees and race. Fuck pol.

The whole french community in internet is racist btw.
You can be racist and be funny. Here it's turning into pol with shistorms of racism and pro-trump in every thread. That's not even bantz.

Fuck off leaf and go suck weed man's cock

Because that is leafland

fuck off and get out of my anti-Sup Forums thread

>mfw the more Sup Forums raids other boards the faster they'll be deleted
feels good man

>Sup Forums
>deleted

no, you have to get out of France, Ahmed

I'm here for the long haul frog

You're not supposed to be in the board.

They should just merge Sup Forums and /mlp/, that seems like a fitting punishment.