/got/ general

Sansa's gonna kill LF and there's nothing you can do about it Edition

She's not. She's a fucking idiot like her mom.

First and always for the Mannis

First for Red God is the one true god

Reminder Jaime is AA and the true hero of Westeros

What would his last words to her be?

She's not. She's going to fuck him unlike her idiot mom.

So what's the next step of your master plan?

no YOURE an idiot xD

>is this bradamante?
I'm a boy m8

I'd post my face here but it'd cause too much of a stir ;)

Reminder that everyone is a cunt.

>autism edition

Post bookshelf

what are some moments we need more gifs/webms of?

Let us see that cute neckbeard of yours
Besides, it's early morning, nobody will notice

She could kill him during sex...

AND HARRENHALLLBLAAAARRRRRGHHHHARRRRGHHHHBLAARRRRGH AAAAAAARRRRGH AHHHHHHH BLAH?

OI SHUPPOZE DATS OFF DA TABLE AS WELL?

The hound eating chicken.

>la petite mort becomes the big death

POTTERY

But she won't. She is or will be his Baby Girl. He's her Daddy Dom.

the finale will take place at Harrenhal, whats ur point?

More of our Lady tbqh

Here you go

grills only ;)

Also I don't have a neckbeard, I'm just a little unkempt atm cause I haven't shaved in a bit. Need to shave rn. Maybe I'll post a pic after.

sansa is a mix of cia x cat

I still think Sansa will end up being lesbian.

What did she mean by this?

Oh fuck oops

Now here you go

Try again dummy

With who? Brienne? It could be that she marries some dude, has children, but keeps Brienne as a lover/guard (but I don't think there are any hints Brienne is interested in women sexually).

every guy on earth looks better without shaving and that's just a fact.

Who /ofthenight/ here?

>being this organized
sometimes i wish i was autistic too.

every girl I've been with says they prefer me clean shaved, personally I prefer to stay scruffy but thems the breaks

W E A N E D O N V E N O M
E
A
N
E
D

O
N

V
E
M
O
N

can you tell me what the point is? a landing spot for Dany?

Brienne would work. And theres no indication that Sansa likes girls either, but i can see it happening because there have been complaints about a lack of lesbians, and Sophie has been projecting her own sexuality onto Sansa in interviews again.

Lol literally the only thing she has in common with him is how butthurt she is.

I'm guessing that's an n of 2.
>lefty and righty
I kid.

Didn't CIA even say this to her 1 or 2 season's ago? Something about how in another world, Sansa could be his daughter?

pretty much yea, that seems to be the only point of his character, that and yet another potential husband for D

Preston

Please keep the discussion Game Of Thrones related.

how did I guess, being completely honest though 3 grills could be better could be worse i'm 30

Littlefinger WAS Sansa when he was young. He was the exact same kind of romantic personality and dreamer as she was when she was a girl. Reality poisoned and twisted him, as it is is doing to Sansa.

if everyone had NCW's facial hair genes then i'd agree but mine is weak and has a lame pattern like pic related so i need to shave it so i don't look like a 14 year old who hasn't learned how to shave off his peach fuzz yet

/got/ should be in r9k mode, should've been from the beginning

please keep your faggotry under control

>tfw you will never be this pleb, no matter how you try
Actually owning Robert Ludlum books? Kill yourself

These two are supposed to be the noble son’s of Count Walder Frey, one of the richest lords in Westeros…. and they're literally dressed like peasants in dirty rags.

BRAVO COSTUME DEPT!

it'll also finish up the blackfyre subplot

How will the riverrun siege be resolved? Surely they won't kill BF offscreen and have Jaime do goofy combat stuff.

Here's a DABID moment...
>Jon and Sansa take back Winterfell
>Jon becomes King
>Sansa becomes Wardness of the North
>She takes a handmaiden as a bed warmer
>It's Jeyne, DABID!! JEYNE.

better then me bud

That time again lads!

Which one deserves to be queen of love and beauty

Thats worryingly plausible.

>one of the richest lords in Westeros
kek frey shits in denial

Or maybe Walder's just a stingy old fuck

Freys are scrubs

Unpopular opinion time.
Anything about a character, the show, the books, an actor, anything.

Hard mode : Not just some shit bait for the sake of baiting.

>implying Sansa is capable of making intelligent decisions

She literally spent the last 5 seasons getting passed around Westeros like a peace pipe.

You can tell a guy wrote this post.

Scruff or beards can be nice but I want to see and feel your face.

no, oh yes, no, yep,
no, no, no, no

ANZU
N
Z
U

S P O I L E R
Salsa kills Jaime and Walder at his wedding

Brienne is the most attractive man in the show.

Sophie Turner is a dyke who cant act.

>literally more Freys than there are best fighting men in the Iron Islands
>expecting Walder to shill out money to make them well armored

post source

There is literally no good storyline left in the show, everything is hampered by bad writing. Maybe Bran but time travel is fucking stupid.

Emilia Clarke is the worst actress in the show by far

LOL no actually a girl wrote it. i love guys with facial hair, why do you think i love GoT so much?

The battles in the show are boring as fuck.

>matt damon in the martian

c'mon dude, not even all MOVIESTARS look better with a beard

goes double for the lowtest masses

>The literal kikes of westeros
>Expect them to waste money on armor.

At this point, I'm not sure what could be worse than the Dorne plot.

Some user a day ago or something wrote out all the members of house Frey, or maybe it was their line of succession. There were like 80 some odd people on that list. And from what I saw in the show, Frey's are like a dime a dozen. Sometimes names even get mixed up. Too many people, enough for all their resources.

How much better are the books going to be than the show if a majority of the Preston theories are correct?

I heard my normie friends talking about Cleganebowl. Why do they have to ruin everything

I wouldn't go that far. She's really not that much different now from what she started as except now she's butthurt because her idiot mother and brother got everyone killed because muh emotions and feeling which she pretty much still runs on exclusively.

>At this point, I'm not sure what could be worse than the Dorne plot.

More Aria bullshit that goes no where?

There are no gods

Have you seen Walder Frey on screen? Does he look the type of guy who cares what his men dress up as? Also there not rich, Frey is rich because he keeps all the money not the family.

>REMINDER

CIA = gatsby

there's only one /got/ queen of love and beauty i mean to bend my knee to

Stannis was a painful trainwreck of a plotline to watch. At times, worse than Dany's.

the deaths are super predictable and make everything even more boring

Technically they sre wearing armor, its just a very cheap kind. I forget what thst cowl thing is called but it was common(though usually soldiers wore ones made of mail instead of leather)

any endgame that isn't timetravel is poor writing at this point

I kind of want Arya to just die.

THEY KNOW NOTHING OF THE MIGHTY HOUND!

FUCKING NORMIES!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off edgelord.

i've been telling all my normie friends for years they r HYPE

You can tell a guy wrote it on a board that's like 99% male. You must be a genius or something.

sansa is almost as evil and cruel as cersei. anytime she is in a position of power, she uses it to torment those below her. case in point:

towards arya in agot
towards septa mordane
even when she was at her lowest low, she was a bitch towards shae, her only servant.
towards davos

I honestly thought Selmy had a good death. He's old, probably overrated, yet still managed to take out like 8 guys who are far far younger than he was before being overtaken. It was a good death for him.

>>expecting Walder to shill out money to make them well armored

They're his own sons, how they appear reflects directly on him and if there is one thing Walder Frey cares about, it's his standing among the nobility of Westeros.

This is just more of the predictably shitty costuming we've come to expect from D&D, who think medieval means everybody was a smelly peasant.

and a guy didn't even write it. the odds of them being right were so good and yet they still fucked up.

probably 90% of /got/ agrees with this.

does robert arryn return from the dead to kill littlefinger for killing lysa and then commit suicide?

Some men just want to watch the world burn