Why does someone that can manipulate matter in a quantic scale decides to engage in a fight physically...

Why does someone that can manipulate matter in a quantic scale decides to engage in a fight physically. How does he lose to a bunch of people that have to basically resort to kinetic force (at varying degrees of flashiness) to fight

You could say he wasn't really trying to kill the X-Men but to hurt them enough to coerce Xavier into revealing himself after the failed body transfer (him just breaking Quicksilver's leg instead of instantly killing him makes this rather plausible), but why not get serious when it became apparent he could lose? And how did he lose track of Xavier to begin with if they were still mentally connected - This god mutant who can learn everything about the world by simply laying his hand on a television set and magically decoding and understanding all international broadcasts and radio waves and telepathically mind control the high military echelons of all nations into firing nukes into space cannot tell the (very near) physical location of another mutant

How did Magneto get away with basically becoming the biggest mass murderer in history? Like, when he's fucking with the earth's magnetic poles you see hundreds of cars flying off bridges and buildings just vaporizing. For someone that's motivated by MUH HOLOCAUST he surely killed a shitton of fucking innocent people. Even lowballing it it would have to be in the hundreds of thousands range - And Xavier is still treating him like an OK guy at the end, and Magneto's conscience is completely clear

>someone that can manipulate matter in a quantic scale decides to engage in a fight physically

First time I'm reading someone that understood how his power worked. Most retards here said "look he is manipulating sand", yeah I fucking kid you not. People watching the movie actually thought he just moved sand around. Let it sink and think for a second that people that would think about him moving sand around actually need to see him actually get into a fist fight, otherwise they would not understand shit.

He turned that one guy's gun into dust. He vaporized all the foundry workers who Magneto was gonna kill in an instant

Are the X-Men not made of matter or something? He could have just done that instead of fucking around until he died

Magneto's wife and babbe died so its okay, he dindu nuffin

He killed the guy who did it + a bunch of other cops who were not really at fault and were just there to take him in. Then he went back to the foundry to kill everyone because someone snitched on him. He keeps getting away with being a complete psycho

Those were all goyim though, so it's ok.

Movie is the definition of shit.

I hate to agree with this, but it's exactly right. Every Jewish person watching this movie probably had a massive erection watching this.

which power Rangers movie is this?

I don't care, neither does the audience, nor did the creators

After watching this movie I just felt really sad that those robots from the last movie didn't kill them all.

Seriously, all it takes is a few of these assholes to wake up cranky and you've got global genocide on your hands.

Bullseye is easily the one thats up to the task. He would take out blue oscar isaac with a single paperclip. He never misses.

Don't do anything out of hunger, Ray.

Not even eating peanuts.

>capeshit

>He vaporized all the foundry workers who Magneto was gonna kill in an instant
As far as I remember he handwaved and all the works just dropped dead.

Kys reddit

>debating the logic of capeshit

You are literally retarded. You must have had some mental damage at some point in your life, to think that a children's movie deserves to be analysed in such depth.

It's mass produced garbage, and you're seriously going to kick a fuss about the illogical bullshit that happens?

This is literally the same tier as discussing anime powerlevels; it's pointless and only serves to let everyone else know how fucking autistic you are.

He clearly couldn't manipulate organic matter, which is why he used sand, buildings etc.

no, the workers were sucked in to the ground. one even had his arm out of it.

maybe he could manipulate only not living matter

He could manipulate earthen minerals. All he does is either decapitate people with sand or morph walls/the ground and seal it around them. I don't know where you're getting this idea from.

Why not just manipulate their clothes and shoes to fuck their body up then?

He didn't "decide" to engage, but was engaged on multiple fronts, including mental. While he has shown the ability to multi-task, there were just too many attacks to shield himself from.

How do you kill a man without fear?

One paper clip

>it's a "Jew justifies his wicked behavior because of his persecution complex" episode

What is singer trying to tell us?