We all knew our team was shit, but did germany need to be such a dick about it?

we all knew our team was shit, but did germany need to be such a dick about it?
where's the sportive spirit

It would be even more humiliating that they treat you like 5yo kids and just stop going for it.

>implying taking it easy is not even more dishonorable
You sound like a woman.

Reminder that this event has been erased from football memory after the humiliating destruction of germany in the olympic final against brasil

it could have been 12-0, newfag

THEY LITERALLY HAD TO SCROLL IT DOWN TO SHOW ALL THE GOALS

But it really looked like they were playing against a bunch 5yos

No no no, Its the highest possible respect to the sport to keep on going scoring if you already lead 5-0. Leting go of the pedal for the main purpose of "mercy" for the opponents (i.e not for injuries or exhaustion risk) is disgustingly risrespectfull.

I was not ashamed when they made 7-1

I was ashamed when it was implied they didn't wanted to humiliate us that much and stopped trying

They literally stopped trying at half time

At some point, around 4-0 or something, Brazil should've decided they need to damage control and defend with 11 men. Instead they went full Kamikaze to the point Germans had to decide enough was enough (except for Schurrle).

>the scroll of shame
gets me everytime

>except for Schurrle
kek, he was probably twitching on the bench thinking "I want in on some of this"

>scrollbar
>despite 2 players scoring twice
every time

a fucking scrollbar

>Klose broke Ronaldo's record

>Boozil demanding fairness

I think the whole world was happy about it because you guys were refballed until the semifinals.
Not even winning the small final suits you right.
The fact that from all the semifinalists, you ended up last with a score 10-1 proves you weren't worthy of being there.

Refballed vs Croatia at the opening match. At a match the whole world is watching because it's the fcking OPENING ONE,
So glad Zuniga injured Neymar so that your team was exposed at the maximum.

>refball

Literally anything involving Brazil is refball in someway on Sup Forums, this word here when refering to us has no meaning, you talk like it was South Korea in 2002. You faggots were even saying webm related was a dive and refball.

>I mean, they won every single championship so it means they cheated, right??
this is your average sp fag

>making David Luiz your captain

You deserved it

How do you allow 4 goals in 5 minutes? Wouldn't your reaction after the first 2 be to park the bus

this

david luiz in charge of commanding defense

I think the coach was more to blame than any player, he's washed up and was only there because of 2002.

His goal was ridiculous I don't think anyone hated seeing it in slow motion over and over. Cesar had already just given up

this

How can the Huelocaust even be compared to Neymar's world class penalty? Everyone and their mothers will always remember the glorious penalty shootout.

He doesn't think so ;)

lol what a little bitch

>lol what a smug little bitch

ftfy

Nah its more like

>lose
>m-muh 7-1

yeah, I'm not defending him, but it was fitting for your audience imo
Germans can bring the bantz, too!

Most trannies fucked?

>"""""injured"""""

what is this guys name

Adolf Siebenmann

>sportive spirit (?)

>1-1

there you go

literally no one rates that competition

>i leave brasil to you germany
what did they mean by this

Schlechter Verlierer

Come on, faggot. Look at how shitty the hue people behaved. they were probably the shittiest hosts of any major event ever. They had this coming. Don't be such a cuck about this now.

>scrollbar on scorers list

oh my sides every damn time

this 7-1 was mercy from germany and i dont understand why they did that
the should go 20-0 or even more it was possible and totaly deserved