>mediafire.com/download/zq35xorj2iaqh22

Modern Chord Progressions: Jazz and Classical Voicings for Guitar - Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/oflu4wdwofhqqtb

Jazz Guitar: Single Note Soloing Vol. 1 & 2- Ted Greene
>mediafire.com/download/07o65qdh5in1nsq
>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Impulse Response Pack
>mediafire.com/download/svtfxjtillrdwt8/Gods Cab 1.3.rar
>mediafire.com/download/4n28zkjw0zgmdj9/ASEM RECTO V30 L2.wav (embed)

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bgWvXgw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(guitar)
tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/true_love_waits_tab.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=O6HMW7h5jGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can somebody figure out what the chords in wyclef jean by young thug are? would really appreciate it

Is bugera a meme or ok for a cheap triple rectifier clone?

Cmin7,Fmin7

>bugera
Stay away from the old ones, the newer one are pretty decent for what you pay. Keep in mind, it's still a Behringer, and you won't be disappointed.

If my 333xl infinium burnt my house down it would be doing me a favor.

So what's a better deal? A "new" guitar with play wear that was a floor model for $600 and is 2015 guitar or a used guitar that is rated as "excellent" for 570 and is a 2014 model?

real niggas only: discord.gg/bgWvXgw

u a thot

Should I go for this? I have a Mexican tele already but with the hard case seems like a good deal.

do you want it? think about how much you'll he playing it as opposed to the one you have now

Gibson?

nah, no point in having two teles imo

nice shoes m8

>tele
vomit

hey guys, i'm a beginner and just wanted to ask whether the free version of yousician is any good? what's the time limit on the free version too?

Probably won't play it enough to justify having it in all honesty after thinking about it.

Thanks famalam

>tfw poor

Why can you go from soloing in C#/Db pentatonic (starting 9th fret low E) to soloing in A pentatonic (starting 5th fret low E) and it sounds in key? I have no idea on music theory other than basic scales and note/chord names

No, PRS. I already decided to go with the floor model anyways since it will have warranty while hte used one won't.

Hofner or Mustang? I want a nice short scale bass

Hofner looks cooler and you can rp as Paul

Anyone get completed Justin Guitar's beginner's course? How long did it take you to complete stage 1? How fast were your chord changes? I've been doing this for 3 weeks.

That horner is the ugliest bass I've ever seen.

What should I check to make sure a used pedal is in good condition before I buy it?

yeah word we only play metal here

peavey valveking or windsor?

Valveking you fucking retard. Windsor is literally a bottom tier pawn shop amp

okay if you spend like $1000 on a guitar, how much should you pay for an amp?
i'm assuming buying a more expensive guitar would require buying a better amp to really make the most of your expensive purchase.
like you wouldn't watch a bluray on a crt

why would you buy shit tier canadian whisky?

You should spend more on an amp than a guitar. The guitar has almost no affect on sound compared to an amp.

I agree with your first sentence but prepare for toanfags getting buttblasted at you

90% of electric guitar sound is the amp + effects.
The guitar should mainly hold tune and be properly made/set-up. Well the pickups also kinda matter

I think having a nice amp is more important. You can spend $5k on a guitar and play it out of a shitty $50 amp and it will sound just as bad as a $100 guitar. Now, if you play that same $100 guitar on a $600 amp it will start to sound pretty good.

Pick ups more than kind of matter.

>implying I care about baby boomer blooze lawyers

so what am i buying in an expensive guitar

not all toanfags are blooze lawyers, you have the even worse djentfags with their "tonewood" and axe fx. they should all be gassed honestly

I'm 27 this year lads and I've only ever played really casually. I still suck. Is it too late for me?

a good neck (VERY IMPORTANT)
a good set up from the factory
possibly a comfy body shape
better (?) pickups
higher quality (?) parts
a fancy name on the headstock
toanwood

no
just focus on practicing and if you can, play with a drummer.

Craftsmanship, playability, wood quality, potential investment, brand name, etc. Around $1000 will get you the best guitar you'll need. But definitely get a nice amp to go along with it

>a good set up from the factory
a good setup, fretjob aside, is either 30$ or an hour at most
>possibly a comfy body shape
guitar bodies are simple, even the cheap Ibanez S feel great

make a commitment to perform regularly for others, preferably with others - make it as frequent as possible

What sort of modifications to a guitar void the warranty? Does replacing the pick ups, shielding the electronics cavity or replacing the wires with shielded wires void the warranty?

Read the warranty, it will tell you.

It just says "unauthorized service or modifications".

How would I go about on adding a jazzmaster bridge and trem to a cheap strat clone I have? Too poorfag to afford a new guitar but want to get a jazzmaster style floating trem if I can

>tube amps
>Pedals
>Gibson guitars
>Fender guitars
>Bass guitars with more than 4 strings
>Erg's
>Stone and/or wood picks
>Expensive cables
>Jazz guitar
>Blues guitar
>Anything "handwired"
>Pointy guitars
>"Finger" style

O I am laffin

why don't i just buy an acoustic guitar

they sound better than electric

Nah mate, started playing bass at 19, guitar at 21, was leading worship a year later. Probably took 3 years to really feel comfortable around other musicians that I could hold my own.

All depends all your goals, learning diatonic theory will help not only your compositions but also your lead playing because you'll understand why certain tones sound better over chord than others

nylon > electric > steel

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this

You're gonna need a router and a drill.Basically remove bridge and drill new holes for jazzmaster thimbles and bridge.

Then find a template for jazzmaster tremolo cavity, print it out,trace it and make a template from mdf. Then rout it out

If you don't have a router you can ghetto rig the cavity by drilling a bunch of pilot holes with a forstner bit and clean it up with a chisel until you have a cavity that will support the tremolo.

Not worth the trouble and not particularly cheap if you don't already have all those tools imo

depends on what you're playing lad

country on a nylon would sound retarded. i know Sup Forums loves the list format though. it's guaranteed (You)s

>vape posting

O I am laffin

We don't know user. We aren't in your head.

>country on a nylon would sound retarded
didn't stop willie nelson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigger_(guitar)

>tfw saw him live a couple of years back
>tfw he was a trainwreck on stage

;_;

But dude, weed lmao.

dont lie senpai

willie is boss

I guess.

He was god awful. Just played erratically the whole show and the band was playing catch up all along.
He did stay to give out signatures after though so that was kind of nice.

A well wired guitar with good pickups. A neck that's comfortable to you. And then a look that pleases you ascetically (which matter more to guitar players than most of them will ever feel proud to admit)

i get buzzing on 8th fret

what do i need to turn?
do i need to tighten or loosen the truss rod
or do i just need to adjust the action at the bridge

What amp should I get for my epi LP 100? I was jamming with a friend and I noticed his sound was louder and cleaner and my $100 Vox amp sounded like cheap muddy shit. My budget is between $200 - $600.

The fret's probably high. Go get it leveled.

if the fret's at the 8th, it's a fret between that one and the bridge that's too high, not the 8th

fender blues junior

I'm posting from my phone. I need a good actual book on learning the guitar that goes in-depth with theory as well as basic technique. I know there's a lot of websites but I have to limit my computer use for medical reasons.

what type of music?

>for medical reasons.
dick starting to chafe?

if you don't have all of the tools you need to do a setup take it to someone and pray to god they start at the truss rod

>tfw i don't have everything on this list

Stuff like John Denver and James Taylor to start, then blues improv.
That as well as eyesight problems and apparently my panic disorder gets worse the more time I'm in front of a screen.

be honest,can you play eruption?

no
I've never tried to learn how to play it though

no
should that bother me?

Why would anyone pay £2000 for one of these despite very little difference that I can hear between this and a high quality acoustic?

you can play it in the snow, the swimming pool, no worries about humidity, temperature etc for life

more likely to survive you in good condition

The third chord in the first measure of the first chorus of True Love Waits doesn't sound right to me. Does anyone have a better idea of what it might be?

tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/radiohead/true_love_waits_tab.htm

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=O6HMW7h5jGY

>no worries about humidity
What about the pegs and strings
What about the electronics

I don't think a lot of guitar players here ever cared to learn that kind of music

i want one without electronics, though
as for the rest, cheaper, less of a headache than wood

because dude carbon fiber lmao

Comparing oranges to apples to be honest

"Classical" doesn't sound as good when it's on something else than nylon

Likewise, my first guitar was a nylon and goddamn did it sounded off when I was trying to play hoovy meal power chords, not just that I was bad then, it still sounds to this day like the full potential of the instrument isn't brought up

Peavey valve king

Anyone got suggestions on pickups for a classical guitar? Are the ones that go on the part of the bridge where you tie the strings?

Bought this shitstick recently (Same color save for the headstock which is all black on recent models)
It's fun as fuck and is prolly my favourite current axe despite it being cheap as all hell, it's also surprisingly cozy to play with a strap.
In the end, it's still a meme guitar, but I fucking love it.

Thoughts ?

What kind of music do you play
What kind of musician/sound do you dig ?

meme away

Anyone start second guessing themselves after they order a new guitar?
>buy new PRS SE Custom 24 in sapphire blue with floyd
>right after I buy it find a 7-string Ibanez RG Series RG7420PB in sapphire blue with floyd
>there is a 7 string version of the pick up I want going put on the PRS
>the pick up would sound great on both of them
Starting to feel like I screwed up. Is there any point to owning two different guitars with the same pick ups with one being a 6-string and one being a 7-string? Kind of wishing I had got the 7-string now.

>Buying a Phuking Retard Scam

reminds me of marty mcfly's guitar

>user buys high end gear for the bestest quality sound
>Second guesses
>other user literally buys a shitty 200$ stick
>Has a fucking blast with it and will play with it to the grave

Maybe you should try having fun ?

>mfw it still has longer scale than a mustang

>high end gear
What? It's an SE I got it for 580 new.

>Buying a Phuking Retard Scam: Stupid Edition

Fuck it. I'm going to buy both. Put the same fucking pick ups in both and see if they sound the exact fucking same.

>math rock