>just found them on spotify

hahahahahahahahahaha

Wow this is incredible best thing I've ever listened in my whole life
thanks a lot for showing this OP

good meme

why is this funny, I don't get it

i don't follow. please elaborate.

Pitchfork gave them a 9.3/10

Do you guys categorize good music under meme tier now?

you base your opinions off of shitfork?

dude i just woke up, i'm not going to entertain any more trolling from you.

0/10

1/10 bait, try harder next time.

Don't worry OP, I genuinely love this album and consider it their best.
Most of /my/ hates this band because their album before this was considered to be better and was very widely discussed. Also, the music is very easy for normal people to enjoy, therefore magically discarding it from serious discussions.
Welcome to Sup Forums

Thanks for the background info bro. I'll check out their older albums.

Cheers

They started out as a pretty good modern Beatles knockoff in all honesty, but Lonerism is genuinely inspired. Highly recommend both, especially if you liked Currents.

This is good bait

Sup Forums has disowned them because they had a song in a car commercial and normies like them now. Literally the only reason. This band was fucking beloved here years ago. Such a toxic board.

>muh elevator music

no because its literally grateful dead with some ableton live effects

currents goes on far too long imo
only the first two songs are of much interest

sounds nothing like the grateful dead tho you fucking idiot. even innerspeaker. sounds more like magical mystery tour or piper at the gates of dawn, are you experienced, etc not the grateful dead wtf

heres your reply idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=aL-dUZJydcw
next time listen 2 more psych music before you post

ive heard grateful dead before moron, sounds nothing like innerspeaker which is a mix mash of different things including but not limited to baggy madchester, garage rock, acid rock, space rock, pop, etc, and yes jam rock like the grateful dead but innerspeaker is not a rip off of the dead wtf why would you even go there, just because kevin noodles like garcia alittle bit?? he sounds more like the guitarist from the doors if anything not the grateful dead

that's what I did too, and probably a big part of their fanbase. how is this funny?

>sounds nothing like innerspeaker which is a mix mash of different things including
stop reading after that. you don't know anything about psych music if you can't hear the similarities. apologize for exposing you to good psych music.
anyway i think its time for you to refuel on your little magical herb seems like you're getting cranky.

Just saw them last night, they were absolutely phenomenal, Kevin Parker is so great.

>you don't know anything about psych music if you can't hear the similarities.
i can see the similariy on stages when he plays live because he admittletly plays live shows as a jam band, but on record its strictly studio production work. jeremys storm is the only jam instrumental on the whole album, and it sounds more like a combination of third stone from the sun and internstellar overdrive not dark star lol

>Why doesn't anyone discuss this group?
jesus fucking christ

DUDEEE
YOU GOTTA DO ACID TO GET TAME IMPALA

>Why doesn't anyone discuss this group?
lurk moar.
Hell, just fucking lurk any lmao

Are you guys over 18? Just wondering