White Power Music

Does Sup Forums listen to RAC, NSBM or other genres of White Power music!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnKjIZm2dIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i know a lil bit about NSBM ;)))

proof that you can not like other races, have a sense of humor and make decent music

I'll tell you if you stop making these threads

Is this a fresh new meme?

I'll admit it's better than "Does Sup Forums like death metal?"

>lel, posted it again

Yeah I listen to The Beach Goys and Come Hither, Hitler

What are some more obscure but quality NSBM albums? It seems like whenever NSBM is mentioned, people only know Fanisks, Absurd, Kristallnacht, M8l8th, KPN, or Goatmoon.

Spear of Longinus, dude. Spear of Longinus.

Sonically speaking, there's very little NSBM worth mentioning, since regular black metal acts are just the same, or even better.

Circle of Dawn - I
But to be fair all of the bands you mentioned with the exception of meme8l8th are good

All Nazis should be beaten in the streets.

I kicked my dad in the nads the other day because he voted for Trump. Felt really good.

this but unironically

I'd castrate all leftists, but they'd end up taking it as free sex reassignment surgery.

If I want to take a nice big bbc poz load up my butt I should damn well be able to you fucking fascists

And create the burden of a public health crisis that everyone must carry at no cost to you?

Fuck you. Die of AIDS.

t. Not even a Conservative.

I love NSBM. NS black metal is the best black metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnKjIZm2dIE

I'd offer a comment, but I'm not white trash and enjoy music with good production, so I can't really help.

Music is about melody and composition, not production. If your music needs to be polished up in some expensive-ass studio just to be listenable, it's probably shit to begin with.

>takes pride in something only apes made up
>says other people have shit ideals
mhmm

fascists should be shot dead desu

antifas are worse tbqh

>meme8l8th
Stop.

objectively wrong desu

No, and I also don't finish questions with an exclamation mark.

I'm 50-50 on that

Antifa are retarded, but only annoying because they aren't organized. If they had proper leadership and moneyed connections, they'd be much more dangerous.

PUT UP A FENCE
CLOSE DOWN THE BORDER
THEY DON'T FIT IN
IN OUR NEW ORDER