How come Arabs and Indians are so shitty in sports and olympics?

How come Arabs and Indians are so shitty in sports and olympics?

They didnt get a single gold medal combined..

A Kuwaiti got a gold but his country was banned so it counts for independants.
A Bahraini got a gold too but it was an imported Eastern African.

Indians only care about cricket and many successful Arab athletes compete for other nations

Think it must be some cultural things. In the west, the rich and middle class play sports. In arab and south Asia it's seen as more pleb thing I guess.

why dromedary's games are not allowed in the olympics? we already have stupid horses dancing

name a few? who are they? its more likely arabs buy athletes from other nations cause they are fatass lazy fucks with as much athletic ability as a cactus.

>In the west, the rich and middle class play sports
most athletes are from lower classes

An Arab from Kuwait got a gold medal

in shooting

if bombing and beheading were olympic he could win a triathlon

A born-and-raised Jordanian got a gold in taekwondo, so I'd say that counts.

Mahiedine Mekhissi (France)
Adam Gemili (Great Britain)

The memes are real

In India sports = cricket. The people or the government don't care about anything else. Things are changing though, but slowly.
I'm jealous of China's grassroots football development programs. India needs something like that.

>pic
Aw fuck I miss this meme.

maybe poo in the loo should be a sport in india?

We'd be pretty bad at it.

Anyone have that meme but with Finland and Estonia?

how big was that Indian badminton girls silver in India? Seemed like it was a big deal

Very big, they had big rally to welcome her and she got like $1.5 million in prize money plus BMW and flat and whatnot

that's amazing

Just googling her... Sachin Tendulkar is presenting the car to her, that's pretty random

because they're obese

No it's not. Sachin was the Olympic brand ambassador

For the Arabs I think the heat and the fact it's mostly just a load of sand makes it very difficult for sport to be a thing normal people just do spontaneously.
For India it's money, the place is pretty fucked in terms of health and spending millions to win at kayaking or some other irrelevant shit would be almost immoral.

Pretty sure the Arabs came in second in golds