The olympics will be a mess with unfinished facilities

>The olympics will be a mess with unfinished facilities
>Athletes are going to get sick from the water at boating events
>Tourists will get zika
>Everyone will be mugged
>There will be a terrorist attack

Nothing happened.

Apart from the green water (due to minerals) and poor entrance (due to scaremongers discouraging people from going) these games were a complete success.

On the other hand, in "civilized" countries like the US you actually had a terrorist attack, in Germany you had a commando kill athletes, and in France, just a week after the Eurocup a truck ran over a crowd.

Is there a double standard here? Had any of the previous things happened in Brazil you would all be saying how inept and shitty Brazilians are, but apparently when rich countries fuck-up it's no biggie.

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/news/belgian-sailor-who-medaled-at-london-possibly-sick-from-rio-waters-195617454.html
m.bbc.com/sport/disability-sport/37135083
nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-rio-summer-olympics/more-1-000-u-s-spies-brazil-protecting-rio-olympics-n623186
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lochte was robbed
Americans were extorted
Media were shot at
Australians extorted
French man shitting on the streets
Kayak capsized due to floating sofa
Mongolia robbed

1. you want to call attention to france? give brazil a week
2. paralympics and special olympics are hardly selling, so i wouldn't call it a complete success
other than that, i guess you're right

Literally nobody went to Brazil for the games. It was a massive failure.

600.000 people arrived in Rio, what are you talking about?

>Starting podium for open water swim collapsed
>Sailer from I think Belgium literally has dysentery
>Runner is literally being tested for zika and malaria
>Athletes WERE robbed. Not even just talking about Lochte
>Literally every tourist got robbed
>Terrorists don't waste time bombing countries no one gives a fuck about.
4/5 things you said didn't happen actually happened.

It was a shitshow from day 1. Felt more like a circus than the Olympic Games.

To be fair, most of these were argies

>Mongolia robbed
lel

Of course there's a double standard, what would you expect from Sup Forums and some of social media?

in civilized countries we don't go on killing sprees in our ghettos to prepare for large events, that's why there is still a risk in the lands of freedom and clear water.

>killing sprees in our ghettos

?

>US you actually had a terrorist attack
literally didn't happen, only some kid on drugs ate a couple.

>in France, just a week after the Eurocup a truck ran over a crowd.
That shit happens like once a week, they're pretty much Aleppo tier now.

>in civilized countries we don't go on killing sprees

>we
>civilized
>don't go on killing sprees

in our ghettos to prepare for large events.

>Is there a double standard here?
Is that even a question? They think people don't have a good life in other countries.

It's alright, i'm okay with them turning a head on us. They blow thmselves up while we chill over here.

>we don't go on killing sprees
Tbqh, you aren't foreigners anymore.

It was because your sensationalst media exagerated the likely problems, and because Americans are easily scared vaginas when it comes to foreign countries, even if they live in places as dagerous as Rio.

A british man literally murdered a chink how did nothing go wrong?

I think we "undeveloped" countries should stick for each other, I woud much rather have Brazilian bunda in CancĂșn than fat American sex tourists. And I would much rather go to rio than Miami.

>It was because your sensationalst media exagerated the likely problems
But that do that for every Olympics.

They chimped out after London had those riots like two weeks before their Olympics too

But most of that stuff actually happened lol

Brazillians are cool with everyone that is cool with us. We are not xenophobic, uptight. Which is why people enjoy the trip here and how we feel all these bashing we receive is really undeserved. We're the good guys.

You're literally monkeys.

>Mongolia robbed
Of their clothes.

Fuck off ru. Your Island has no culture.

wtf I hate kangaroos now

You've never left your favela you don't even know what "culture" is.

Brazil wrote one song then repeated it for however fuckin long your flamingo shit has been around.
That isn't culture.

how does it feel knowing that Brazil is a more relevant, powerful and richer country? not to mention all the actual culture they have.

Australia lmao

>the whole post
>USA
I'm know that I shouldn't reproach about but still...

>aussie
>culture

I don't even try to argue with Sup Forums anymore, let them shitpost as much they want. That's the only thing most people here can do anyway.

chinks aren't an endangered species (unfortunately) and he deserved it so how does that matter?

What about all those favelas, bulldozed to make way for Olympic facilities?

#FavelaLivesMatter

Australian rooms in the Olympic village were robbed twice.. duece

>due to minerals

Lost it there, good post

Didn't the head of all Olympic security get robbed?

They really dont

A belgain got dysentery from the water:

sports.yahoo.com/news/belgian-sailor-who-medaled-at-london-possibly-sick-from-rio-waters-195617454.html

>Third world shit hole run by drug cartels

Nice country you have there hosé

A lot of the people who said these things were self hating Brazilians, they were telling us westerners to not come there because we would just get robbed, raped and killed.

>Literally every tourist got robbed

LITERALLY?

it was just bantz

sauce on the mugging accusations?

also, malaria? is this the caribean or some shit like that?

There were threads on here before the Olympics (many started by Brazilians) predicting gloom and doom but i don't think anybody but retards believed it. The best answer was "yawn" heard the same shit about Sochi and that went fine. It's not hard to host a bunch of sporting events and an opening and closing ceremony. It shows how low people think of Brazil that people act impressed Brazil was able to do it like they are literally a bunch of retarded monkeys

>The olympics will be a mess with unfinished facilities

This happened unfortunately. Empty seats everywhere and Brazil ran out of money and as a result the Paralympics has had huge cuts which is a pity It's huge news right now

>Athletes are going to get sick from the water at boating events

This already happened at the pre Olympic events held in Rio. Only 5 percent get sick or some low number

Cont...

>Tourists will get zika

I dont live in Florida and they said last week we had 18 tourists in my state get zika. I would imagine tourists got zika in Brazil too. But yeah mosquito diseases aren't Brazil's fault. They were spraying the Olympic Village with bug spray trucks like we do here. Probably used bug spray planes like we do here as well. Plus these mosquito diseases aren't a big deal. We had a much more serious one a few years ago and it's rare to have deaths. Most affects children and elderly and they just need medical care

>Everyone will be mugged

This happened. I read a bunch of articles yesterday by Brazil officials saying its a shame nobody is taking about all the people that got mugged during the Olympics while all security was shifted toward tourist areas

>There will be a terrorist attack

Dead body found right next to Opening Ceremony during Opening Ceremony, severed human arm was found in water where athletes compete, severe docks used for events collapsed, an overhead camera fell off its cord and crashed into the crowd etc. There were plenty of mishaps. People just aren't making a big deal out of it because "lol Brazil what do you expect?"
Nobody expects terrorists attacks in Brazil. That only happens to countries bombing Isis right now.

>possibly

lotche all over

>Brazil ran out of money
[citation needed]

what does empty seats have to do with unfinished facilities?

>a lot of people get mugged everyday all around the country. we're only expected to keep the "important" part of Rio safe. which actually happened.

the rest is pretty accurate.

White people will never give credit to 3rd world brown people for a successful event don't it take it too heart

m.bbc.com/sport/disability-sport/37135083

"Never before in the 56-year history of the Paralympic Games have
we faced circumstances like this," said IPC president Sir Philip
Craven.
With 19 days to the start of the Games, the IPC says Rio's
organising committee has not raised enough money to fund the
Paralympics.
This is due to Brazil's struggling economy and the fact that only
12% of available tickets have so far been sold for the Games, which
start on 7 September.

Low skilled people in "first world" countries are terrified of the "third world", because they know that they can't compete for jobs, so they want to make those countries look bad in a desperate attempt to keep companies from outsourcing to them, but theres nothing they can do, low skilled jobs will never return to America or Europe.

And this is a fact, the Heckscher-Ohlin model already predicted it 60 years ago, but now with the communication technology available there is just nothing stopping it.

Krishnan Guru-Murthy @ krishgm
Aug 19
Rio runs out of money for Paralympic Games. Would never have
been allowed to happen with the Olympics.

Scott Bryan @ scottygb
Aug 19
The Paralympics were such a success in London, in changing
attitudes too. It'll be awful if Rio Paralympics are scaled back a
great deal.

Matthew Pinsent @ matthewcpinsent
Aug 19
There is a $60 million dollar shortfall for the Paralympics -there
are 3 weeks to go. I'd say catastrophic covers it

Adam Parsons @ AdamParsons1
Aug 19
If you stage the Olympics, you stage the Paralympics . And you
should treat both with the same respect.

Henry Fraser @ henryfraser0
Aug 19
Just awful that major budget cuts have been made to the
Paralympics . Not giving great athletes the respect they all
deserve!

Richard Lane @ Politicana
Aug 19
Hugely disappointed by announcement of severe cuts to Rio Paralympics

Channel 4 News @ Channel4News
Aug 19
The Paralympics have announced major budget cuts 19 days
before the start

BigSport @ BigSportGB
Aug 19
Rio Paralympics : Organizers should be ashamed!

etc

etc

etc

Why do you put quotes around undeveloped. Your shit country is undeveloped in every way and 10 years behind more developed countries.

Pretty accurate.

A "civilized" country had over 1000 special agents in Rio to prevent terrorist attacks.

HINT: It starts with a U and ends with an S.

nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-rio-summer-olympics/more-1-000-u-s-spies-brazil-protecting-rio-olympics-n623186

Don't forget the Russian diplomat that killed a carjacker on day one.

Rio was shit.

>spic monkeys in charge of hosting actual humans

>chinks

Literally. Monkeys win gold in being criminals.

>not human
>talking shit about the greatest olympic games of all time because he's jealous
>meanwhile NFL can't host the hall of fame game because a nigger (subhuman) poured tar on turf

>Don't forget the Russian diplomat that killed a carjacker on day one.
You shitpost like a Leaftard. The reality is way better for shitpost material and that's the reason I'm posting it here.
That man actually was a Brazilian pretending, perhaps using false documents, to be a Russian diplomat to ease his self-defense claim since Brazilian laws are a pain in the ass, even in such cases.
And that was unrelated to the Olympics or Rio, anyway.

No Brazilian will unironically deny Rio de Janegro is a shithole and will hardly actually defend our country's huetardation. Most Sup Forums threads started by Brazilians or defending Rio in the last days were just bait.