>start to idealize your home country
That's almost always how it happens.

Then fuck off back to your old country

I'm not an immigrant.

>moves out of the country because he can't stand it's people
>acts like it's people on new country

good question.
serbian patriotism is a disease among """serbs""" in germany btw

This, patriotic diaspora is the biggest joke imaginable.

First generation immigrants know why they left their hellhole, they can't integrate really well since they moved at a relatively old age and keep their lifestyle and interact mostly within a comunautaristic network. Yet they don't fall for the patriot meme because they know their country's reality they also teach their children about the reason of their presence in a foreign place, and usually they understand and try their best to succeed academically and professionally while having very little issues integrating. The problem comes from third generations losing sense of hardship and struggle, they perceive any form of difficulty as a perfidious injustice put as an obstacle by a racist society. This self alienation leads them to idealize their country of origin while having next to no knowledge about its culture (most of them can't even speak the language) the irony is that they go as far as glorifying the very negative effects that led their grandparents to leave.

nice speech

You're putting the cart before the horse

Post is good

We have this with the Poles desu. When in UK "Polish people are so much more hardworking than Brits, multiculturalism is beneficial for everyone, let us all in. While you're at it, let us build a Polski shop in every neighbourhood and live in our own communities". When in Poland "Syrians want to come HERE? Get the fuck out of my country shitskin, Poland for the Polish".

opbp

>by a racist society

WE WUZ TOLERANT 'N' SHEIT

Is honestly rather be flooded with Poles than with Syrians. The first group shares the same blood and culture.

3rd generation Argentine of Italian descent.
I'm Argentine, not Italian, there's nothing about me that makes me relate to Italy and I love my country.
your argument is shit.

Not an argument

Yeah there's nothing wrong with Poles, and as you say, they probably integrate better than Syrians. Just pointing out their inconsistencies in being pro-multiculti for the UK, and then very conservative at home.

> they probably integrate better than Syrians.

I guess not if brits murdered this girl for being eastern euro

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dZHyRohfo

I'm literally his living example and I'm contradicting him.
how's that not an argument?
are all gypsies this retarded?

Difference is that poles will assimilate by second or third generation.

Americans do this abroad also. Everyone seems to forget, though, since they're all """"""""""expats"""""""""" (i.e., English teachers or sex tourists)

For work.

Next question.

now that the ex-first lady died, I can see this country going to shit. So, in which country I'm welcome? I can't stay in here.

He's referring to emigrants from shit countries to better ones instead of an emigrant from a nice country to another nice one Vittorio.

Everyone's kinda like that though. Mexicans feel entitled to coming here because we stole a large part of their desert, even though they treat Guatemalan migrants like dogs.

It russells my jimies hearing Mexicans complain about deportations and border security, when their own country has no problem deporting Central Americans

it is funny how a serb is complaining about this, your diaspora are cancer when it comes to this

Did she commit suicide? Articles I'm reading say that (1) she didn't have many friends and complained of racism and (2) that she was found dead at school (no cause mentioned). Always sad whenever anyone's bullied desu, but I doubt it was too much worse than what lots of the abnormies on Sup Forums went through. Cornwall is a fairly racist part of the country too.

True, although some of the 2nd/3rd gen Asians I've met can integrate well too.

True, think it's just human nature to have these sorts of inconsistencies. If I moved abroad, I'd probably seek out at least a few British expat friends, and would become more pro-British.

>the same blood and culture.
Slavs are NOT white.
They do NOT share blood with whites.
They do NOT share culture with whites (see their religion: Catholicism. Britain is a CHRISTIAN nation, not a Catholic one).

>It russells my jimies hearing Mexicans complain about deportations and border security, when their own country has no problem deporting Central Americans
Sounds like a classic tu quoque

Anyway, most Mexicans in the US despise the Mexican government, so you won't find them supporting these policies. There are also people in Mexico who help and support Guatemalan migrants.

>le ameribrown is authority on who is white and who is not episode
>again
>and again
>every day for the rest of enetrnity

It makes a lot of sense.

Any society that allows mass immigration effectively gives the land, the country that was supposed to be the heritage of their own children, to strangers.

They can do this because they think their children can be inferior (civic nationalism), they can do this because they are just too selfish to raise children of their own (this is what's happening all across the developed nations).

And if they even ALLOW these newcomers to be proud of who they are more than the new ties that should bind them to their new home, then they just hate their own people.

Hatred drives this whole migration crises, hatred and social disintegration. People in the target countries have no belonging or social cohesion.

Why would anyone want to be a German, when Germans won't be there for him. Even if he's a Serb or an Afghan Germans will help him and maybe even his fellow migrants. There's no rational reason for people to join a non-tribal, non-fascist society, when they can be tribal and fascist for their own benefit and still leech of the individualistic, isolated people, who have no chance to stand up against them.

That's why he's complaining about it.

>Mexicans feel entitled to coming here because we stole a large part of their desert,
I used to work with a lot of mexicans, never herd that from any of them. Most of it was they love the people they left behind/homes but they absolutely fucking hate their corrupt governemnt.

>It's an alt-right American song cover about europe going brown episode
Animates the synapses

Are you Muslim?

Because we see you throwing away what we envy so much. Just because we're shit, that's no excuse to get shitter.

To quoque shouldn't even be considered a fallacy. Pointing out that your accuser acts similar to what's he's accusing you of isn't evasion of argument.

Well defined borders and sense of who is/isn't a citizen are necessary for the establishment of national sovereignty. Don't whine about another nation not caring for your emigrants, especially when you don't care for the migrants of your other neighbor.

Because they know they don't really belong in their new country and don't want to change their personality to be accepted by the locals there

Mexicans work in your parents basement?

>you throwing away what we envy so much

Next door, jackass

Usually economics or 2nd generation immigrants.

Not you specifically, Poland-friend. But even with your resistance to the cultural tide, one day, you'll have brown neighbour(s). It only becomes more difficult.

Anecdotes are not arguments.

>you'll have brown neighbour

We already do, they are called germans

funniest thing I've seen in a while was Polish neo-nazi ultra-nationalist party's London chapter

it's not an anecdote you retard.
if his argument is valid, then mine is even more valid because I'm literally his example.

That's definitively an anecdote, Jose Guidi. You aren't a statistic, you're an individual.

its usually children who have an idealised view of their home country

You can be patriot abot both countries

he's right, just stop

Sup Forums is full of wagecucks. he's probably in construction or something similar

oh really?
how's the frog's argument valid and mine isn't?
explain.

literally all albanians and romanians in Italy, when you ask them why they are still here they get super butthurt and start calling you racist.

are they better or worse than the refugees

>don't feel that welcome for whatever reason
>tfw immigrants to the US rarely feel this because of an already sizeable amount of their kind established in the country
>tfw their established kin are already Americanized
>tfw the new comers are being subtly integrated into the US
>mfw yurop tries to be all multicultural and copies this
>mfw yurop fails because they take in more immigrants than they already have
This is why the maximum intake of immigrants was only increased in the 1960s when the new immigration law was passed. By this time there was already a large number of 3nd generation diaspora

The chicanos

>2nd/3rd gen Asians I've met can integrate well too
I was wondering. Do White Brits consider Non-White Brits, British? As in the former considers the latter as their countrymen, and they're fully integrated in society? Or is being British solely an Ethnic thing, as in only Ethnic Scots, English, Welsh, and Northern Irish (ScotsIrish +Irish?) are considered British?

to shitopost with wiki battle screenshots and posting useless old propaganda

worse

t. 60%

doesn't really matter if you were born here, if you're of asian descent we'll call you asian

of course people would claim racism if we outright said you weren't british, but we tiptoe round that by not ever calling you british
media obviously notwithstanding

Except for a few memes on Sup Forums, pretty much every white Brit will have no problem regarding a non-white as British. My best friend from childhood is a brown lad (one of his parents was from a Malaysian family) who has pretty much no connection to Asia, is completely English culturally, and considers himself fully English. Even children from fully Asian families would be considered British, but they'd be British Asian, which is a subculture just as much as Black British, northern, cockney, etc. There are some good British films like East Is East which explore Asian kids growing up in the UK and feeling completely British, with no connection to their heritage.

>America hasn't failed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you left your mountains you hillbilly fuck? Please go to New york or Detroit sometime.

t. rasheed

Why did the Polish at my old secondary walk in a group shouting "POLSKA POWER" then eh?

This makes me sad, I'm not even an immigrant but because I'm mixed I feel sad for my english father working his entire life and at the same time feel hatred for english/polish who see me as an invader.

I just get caught in the crossfire and have no country to go back to, no people to call my own

What he said has no imperical proof itself, but think of it this way:

>Hey, the people in this classroom seem to be struggling
To which you respond
>That's not true, I'm doing fine

m-muh heritage muhfugga

Not all diaspora are immigrants

i-i love you still

that was brutal

>Libero Quotidiano
literally Daily Mail tier