Suicide, when?

Suicide, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatever

He was just pretending to be retarded

>lose speedo sponsorship

What's next working at McDonalds?

Most expensive pee ever

>Rich
>Attractive
>Great swimmer

Why on earth would he ever commit suicide?

Wilkinson Sword.
Down his arm

Would be ironic if he had to clean toilets to survive

And now the JUSTing begins. He deserves it, too.

>>Rich
How the fuck does one become rich by swimming and not even being the best at it? No one pays to watch swimming, who would pay him to do it?

>durr hurr joke is on you, I was only pretending

He has anot estimated net worth of 6 million. However all that money is based in his sponsorship deals. Since he is towards the end of his career and is a major fucking retard, he won't see that revenue stream or anything close to that if he gets dropped by his Jewish corporate sugar daddies.

Americans give like 100k per medal or something like that

He has the brain of a goldfish, he probably already forgot about it

>rich
Not for long
>attractive
Not for long
>great swimmer
Not anymore

>implying this all wasn't just an intricate plan to get his own reality show

$25k.

Although, there sponsors may give more.

>Before the 2012 Summer Olympics, Fortune magazine estimated that Lochte earned $2.3 million from endorsement deals with Speedo, Mutual of Omaha, Gillette, Gatorade, Procter and Gamble, Ralph Lauren, Nissan, and AT&T

>Gillette

Prostitution

>puts gun to his temple
>pulls trigger
>bang
>minor bleeding
>goes on with his day

FFS

Ralph Lauren dropped him now. kek

>go for a piss
>get robbed

This victim blaming.

>Lost all of his sponsors
>"[...]it will mean the loss of approximately 92% of his income."

Is he going to kill himself, Sup Forums?

>92% of his income

Fuck, he can't even afford his own funeral

Has he been arrested yet?

i don't really understand why ALL his sponsors are dropping him

whatever

Because he's universally despised and its bad for company images?

He's not in Brazil so he cant be arrested

>being a liar

ARE YOU LOCHTE IN DISGUISE?

"Company X drops Ryan Lochte" creates more attention than staying with the guy. the smart move would be to press release out the wazoo about how you're keeping the sponsorship to generate maximum exposure, though.

Yeah I figured as much. Seems he is on the decline too

It's just annoying because Phelps still has his sponsors after the bong picture and his DUI's. but he's Phelps so it's cool

>yfw he goes to rehab for alcohol '''addiction'''

ITS LIKE A WHIRLWIND INSIDE OF MY HEAD

>someone hands him a razor
>slashes his neck
>dies

#pray4lochte

Who is going to be the crotch of the Speedo franchise now?

That Aussie fag

Kelloggs dropped Phelps though

It's confirmed the government exaggerated the story, as well. The only damage done was to the sign hanging from the door. The security guard and witnesses admit the athletes were held at gunpoint and were not allowed to leave until payment was made.

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/

He actually lost 3 sponsors up until now: Speedo, Ralf Loren and some other related to removing body hair.
It's a lot of money.

He actually could.
Brazil has agreement with the US that he can be prosecuted in USA soil if our gov pushes. But considering all that has already happened, and that it's a minor felony, i doubt we'll do it.

The media will ignore this

If Lochte is such a bad guy then how come women love him so much?

>literal Chad

Which women? His mum and retard sister?

White privilege is peeing in a bush, getting robbed at gunpoint and losing millions and millions of dollars.

anyone could literally rob him now no one would believe

Or fabricating a story that didn't happen to try and deceive the public and then sulking when you're discovered to be lying and get shit flung your way

Is lochte /ourguy/?

IT'S LIKE I CANT STOP WHAT IM HEARING WITHIN

I wonder what color he is going to dye his fair for his an hero.

That same Deluz from that piece, gave interview saying how it happened. You just don't understand the nuances of all of it.
He's right saying it could all end in tragedy. Our reportes even said it. That's what the witness is saying: he was worried when the gun was pulled and he went in to translate and try to calm everyone down. I could give you his interview, but you don't know portuguese...so...

Change "cap was pulled over" to "cap was prevented from leaving" and "gun was put to my forehead" to "gun was pointed at me" and the story is 100% true. There was no fabrication here, just minor embellishment, none of which changes the fact that Lochte and his mates were victims of armed extortion.

He sure is

What would he even be arrested for?

The narrative is rich white foreigner goes and disrespects poor, hardworking, and lovable Latinos. It would suck if he actually was held up at gunpoint and everyone is shitting on him.

It was a fabrication though.

You don't have to defend him out of some misplaced sense of patriotism. He was representing your nation overseas and disgraced the USA.

He was not. The guard only pulled the gun out of the holster.

It has nothing to do with patriotism or standing up for an American. It's just Occam's razor. When the whole story was still a mystery, I was able to piece it together just by taking most plausible events from each account. So far, it seems to have went down exactly the way any reasonable person who looked at the details would've assumed it went down.

The only discrepancy now is: was money exchanged as compensation for a poster? Or under duress?

The police account would be easier to accept if the suspected robbers were not police themselves. Was there an invoice? Was there a receipt? Was the poster worth $50?

The Brazilian judge overseeing the case has expressed doubts about it too.

Probably

Listen to him speak, he's dumb as a fucking rock.

According to all witness, there was no duress. The athletes where the ones who said "How much?". The athletes were the ones who didn't want police involved.
What else do you need? How many people that was involved is necessary?

>police themselves
We have different polices, if he was indeed robbed he was robbed by the militar police, the civil police was the one investiganting i think

>hua monkeys think it's completely okay for security guards to steal money from foreigners at gunpoint

Lochte did absolutely nothing wrong. He lied out of fear. Brazil needs to do the right thing by apologizing and compensating Lochte for his troubles.

>i'll just omit the most likely possibility, which was that the athletes gave the guard some money so he wouldn't involve the police

I know what the witness said. Problem is, when you're a witness to a crime where police may be the criminals, and the police investigating may want to cover it up, it might be in your best interest to say what they want you to say.

>pay money so police don't get involved
>file a police report to get police involved
In what dreamworld is this the "most likely possibility?"

I know it's probably very hard to understand the corrupted nuances of our Military Police (which is not the police that investigate such cases). But trust me on this, this is not how it works. Too much people involved, too many witness, too much media.

And about your polce report part to the other guy. It's clear you don't know the whole story.
It all started with Lochte mom talking to your media, then your media looked for him. He not only confirmed the story he told his mom but also filed a report together with another swimmer. That's the crime moment.
The other 2 swimmers (the ones stopped at the airport) never opened their mouths. Our justice (after getting a bunch of witness report, the gas station video etc.) considered their testimonies crucial to understand the whole ordeal (which is why they were stopped from fleeing the country). They then confirmed Lochte story was bullshit, no robbery, etc. you know the deal. And here we are.
There's nothing to dig anymore, the whole story is already well known. Like i said before in the thread, if you knew portuguese, would be much easier to read about it. Your media doesn't cover pretty well the facts and the sources.

>In what dreamworld is this the "most likely possibility?

One where the police was already called and they didn't know.

I'll take your word for it, but even some of the Brazilians on this board offer conflicting accounts of what happened.

I only continue to have doubts because the judge on the case said it's hasty to assume that no duress was involved in the cash exchange and has questioned the police's motivation in being so hasty to assume it.

It's a very common response from our authorities to say "Nothing is being discarded at the moment" or "All options are being investigated". It's their way of acting responsible.

He already had a reality show. It was called what would Ryan Lochte do? It got cancled after six Episodes. dont watch it

less 39% of taxes

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why? It's TV kino

It literally shows on video the guard aiming the gun at them

Then fucking retard matt lauer described this as "simply negotiating an agreement for damages"

It's not a fucking negotiation when one person is pointing a gun at you, and you certainly don't do that shit over like $50 in damages

then again i guess you do if you're a chimpanzilian

sorry guys ignore me, im a huge faggot

>yanks complaining about the necessary use of force over minor incidents

Ellohell

*ignored*

wouldnt the guard be in jail if he did that to anyone in the UK?

lauer is an idiot

do that to him and he will call it robbery

For what? He'd get a slap on the wrist for falsifying a police report. Hell. He even still had money forcefully taken from him at gunpoint.

Kill someone, yeah.

Who /ubc/ here?

1st kwak 08

>ctrl-f Pistorius
>No results