letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/the-danish-girl/#comment-1634280
letterboxd.com/herb_guy/
letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/
letterboxd.com/horrible_vermin/
letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not analyzing Scott Adkins kino
seriously hope you guys DONT do this

Adkins is based af, one of the only good modern action stars.

Not analyze or not not analyze

I hope you spend your time analyzing Scottkino.

UNDISPUTED 4 this year.

Thanks for clearing that up family-kun

Fucking double negatives man

JCVD kino is acceptable too desu.

>it's a "steakbro talks to himself" episode

Not Steakbro tho

: /

So what is /lbg/'s favorite Scott kino?

>no Scott+McTiernan combination
im sad

so russell wilson did this on puprose? youtube.com/watch?v=U7rPIg7ZNQ8

John Hyams and Isaac Florentine are the best direct to video directors of all time

letterboxd.com/Synt/

I have the option to watch either The Mother and The Whore or Teorema tonight. Which one do I go for?

I like them both, but dont see the need for that additional prefix.

You should watch some Scott Adkins kino

Ninja 2 or Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning

okay

letterboxd.com/Unrequited/

Starting to go through Sharpe, any fans here? What's the best episode?

Action movies should stay in the 80s where they belong. What a trash genre.

Daily reminder /lbg/ is filled with cinematic plebs who haven't even seen 20% of this list

letterboxd.com/cinebro/list/they-shoot-pictures-dont-they-top-1000-film/

Bad opinion.

The one with the French wolf would be my favorite

mfw 22%

40% should be the cutoff

t. embryo

Hello

letterboxd.com/Lozjudai/

>Neon Demon
>more than 2 stars
When will Reddit leave?

>0%

:o

letterboxd.com/nosaj/

Didn't take long for you to start writing :v)

Hit us up with a refreshed Blackhat review.

are they both on print? how big are the screens? I'd go with the eustache probably

i have nothing left to say about blackhat that hasn't been said by various others, or any mann for that matter

Okay, but what do you ahve to say about Adkins kino?

letterboxd.com/ab/

why is Gallo so based?

he's cool, doesn't really have the charisma of a Van Damme or Stallone from what i've seen but his physicality is great, fun to watch as a performer

more of a Statham kino man desu

dumb ghettoposter

Fair enough, he does lack dramatic charisma that Jean has, that's for sure, but definitely a great fun physical performer and he knows it too since his roles revolve around such performances.

Statham has probably been part of more quality stuff than him, but there's just something about him that outside Bank Job and two Crank films rubs me the wrong way. Great comedic actor, much like underrated Mark Wahlberg, maybe it is exactly that - his later films don't really take advantage of his comedic traits.

Hope you have a fruitful and fun day/evening, see you!

who has the best /lbg/ bromance?

me and me

i didn't really like the brown bunny

Shit taste

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

because he's too busy fapping to anthropomorphised planes and owls

Every time I think about rewatching the Revenant I remember it was like 3 hours long

good question famalan

Dumb ghettoposter

What fucking reason does the aeroplane have to look so fucking smug

He can fly

Wouldn't you be smug if you could just zoom around in the clouds at will?

letterboxd.com/pastafrola/

dumb ghettoposter

>Really? A highly informed, artistically prescient, socially conscious and powerfully incisive, not to mention not badly written, comprehensive and engaging testament, that comes at a most needed time, and you think it's bad? You're either entirely intellectually irresponsible or just prejudiced. Even as a cisgender (sic.) I can clearly see the defects of the film, but that someone has gone to such time and trouble to enlighten us as to the nature of this sort of invidious propaganda which is also bad art, is to be applauded not reviled. On top, you don't actually say why, that is in what respect, the review is bad, and that little ellipsis at the end suggests the kind of smug persona who doesn't feel he needs to reveal anything because it's beneath his dignity and is always right anyway. You need a full case if you are going to criticise. At the very least, and even if you disagree with every word, the review demonstrates an astonishing bravery given the current climate of negativity towards transgenders and the real, almost totalitarian boringness of this remarkable need to have everything loaded with patriarchal nonsense to make it to the screen, as if we're a lll unimaginative retards, desperate to see anything even slightly different as deviant and death-deserving, which is pap, and to have carefully excised these details and drawn attention to them shows scrupulous care - far more care than many reviews here. So your statement must be inaccurate merely on those grounds. I find the contempt shown here, in that idle, 'oh I don't even need to argue my point, nor is it my point anyway but a universal truth' perhaps the nastiest thing about your remark, and one that makes Sally Jane's review the more necessary, despite being pilloried by those who do rather demonstrate that it contains even greater truths about our society than the truths it points out within the confines of the movie.
>letterboxd.com/glazomaniac/film/the-danish-girl/#comment-1634280

I wasn't sure if SJWs or anti-SJWs get triggered by the other harder these days. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Stay woke my summer tourist friend

Stay triggered, goober.

why does it show 'recent activity' in these profiles and 'recent likes' in mine?

Date. What. You. Watch.

ah. excuse my plebbery

It's really depressing that social justice has come to be associated with lgbt, tumblr, and twitter users who complain a lot on the internet. Before then it was about charity and helping others. Homosexuals and liberals ruin everything.

letterboxd.com/herb_guy/

Only newfags think there are 'summer tourists', moot (and various other imageboard admins) have time and time again told that during summer the traffic takes a notable hit

so fuck off to rabbit you cocksuck

oh look a BlackLivesMatter retard. no you wild Jahoodies are ruining America with your rabble-rousing and pretending like you've struggled when you haven't struggled a day in your goddamn life, please consider suicide. blacks arent bad but uneducated people are. and the black lives movement is nothing more than a PAID movement by the left to veil the real problems. wake up you fool

Stuck at uni sitting fuckin' exams. Haven't watched a film in a month.

JDIMSA

how's everyone else doing?

followed
please follow me back senpai ;_;

Dumb ghettoposter

I intentionally typed senpai

That's what you get for not turning to a life of crime when you had the chance.

sure

kek
you guys are pathetic

someone really needs to drop by with a

t. embryos

Which is better? and why?

Dont. Date. Short. Films.

asshole.

yeah um why not

going through korean movies, thinking of making an updated recommended korean movie list
letterboxd.com/ggeecckkoo/
have like 70+ other korean movies to go through tho

the clerk in falling down is from korea

What is the wonder showzen of film?

don't care

kill yourself assface

letterboxd.com/horrible_vermin/

What is some essential redneckcore?

creates a false image of how many films person x has seen during the year.

>letterboxd.com/horrible_vermin/
Give us a reason to care about your profile.

It is not a fucking competition for everyone.

Also go take a narcissism test.

there is an option to turn it off

Stay woke my ass ravaged summer tourist friend

letterboxd.com/evolution_rex/

Does anyone else get emails requesting you to review their microbudget movies? How do you handle that kind of stuff?

No I dont

I would handle it by saying 'no'

done. scored 9 out of 40. Higher scores indicate greater levels of narcissism.

its just annoying when i see people boasting about the amount of films they have seen, when in reality a lot of them were short films.

>users who make a review political related

>It's 'I REALLY WANT TO APPLY TRANNY CONTEXT TO THIS BECAUSE I AM A TRANNY' review

>Was supposed to watch film X.
>Accidentally put on film Y.
>At the end of the film check out film X page
>wtf this wasn't the film i watched
>go check from player what I watched
>it was a completely different fucking film that I was supposed to watch

umm

What is on your watchlist for tonight