What does Sup Forums think about this show?

What does Sup Forums think about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FFy5JrJbvc
youtube.com/watch?v=oYtNf0HEQxw
youtube.com/watch?v=e6YJpBiyAOY
youtube.com/watch?v=YRo9d4Gxj3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its enjoyable if not a bit too camp for my liking.

He gets good material out of his guests

a local artist had his painting featured, and this is what Graham thought of it

each to their own I suppose

Hes a pro at what he does. I liked how in the recent episode with the rock, goldblum and hemsworth he sat back for like 5 minutes and just let them chat. Not many other hosts would do that.

>3 guests from hollywood
>one awkward bong comedian
>no one knows who the comedian is

Why do they do this

Absolutelly this.

I think that to this day the interview with James Mcavoy, Michael Fassbender and Hugh Jackman feels more like a friend reunion that an interview.

Loved it.

Bong people know who they are and it's a Bonglish show.

banter

The only show I can think of in which interviews to celebrities are actually very fun and natural. Not being a native English-speaker I discovered it not too long ago, but man, I love it.

I guess it's because Graham is a pretty funny, quick-witted guy and because his format lends for these good moments form organically without being awkard.

A weak episode is still going to be fun, and some of them can be legit hilarious, especially if there's alcohol involved. The one with Bill Murray, Matt Damon and Hugh Bonneville is GOAT: youtube.com/watch?v=9FFy5JrJbvc

Not as good as he used to be;
>Have only 3 guests max
>More audience participation
>Get rid of the lame red chair shit

Same here, Im Spanish and I discovered the show recently aswell, but it's so so different from what we have here or from american shows.

My favorite to this day is the one with Robin Williams, even though I cry a little in the end.
He was so funny and charming.

But the red chair has some of the most fun moments in the show.

I agree that's not as good as before, though. Still pretty good.

I'm a Spaniard as well kek. And yeah, maybe it's because I'm used to American shows: they're fucking sterile and bland for the most part (love Conan as a comedian, though), but yeah.

Actually, the only show I can think of that's as natural and fun as Graham's was Craig Ferguson's. A shame that he's no longer doing it, he was charming as fuck (I haven't seen his History show yet).

He seems pretty fucking cool. Not as censored and Hollywood-type like every other late night fuck.

I just think it's funny y'know. I mean, he's obviously seen my show, yet the bollocks on the guy to accept the BAFTA comedy award without even a shred of irony.

Best talk show, there i said it

Because they need someone with a personality that isn't a drone to cause awkward banter and it on the cute model/actress.

Better than any burger late night bs. Mostly because of this .

Now the only thing I'd like to know is why the hell do those of us outside of britain get Alan "shittier Graham Norton" Carr and his crap instead of this on BBC.

This is not a "Sup Forums what do you think..." thread. This should have been worded "fellow brits, what do you think...."

You only ask Sup Forums what they think about American shows since most of the posters are American. Kindly delete your thread and re submit with the proper format

Sod off!

Well we have 2 spaniards at least over here so hey.

>He was so funny and charming.
He was also a famous coke fiend who was foolish enough to place himself into multiple failed marriages and ended up killing himself.

Literal best show.

>the one with Robin Williams
I cringed the whole way through that one. He was so over the top and desperate for attention and it seemed like people only laughed out of pity.

episode?

>It's a Red Chair segment
>American guest thinks they're being funny by pulling the lever
The first time, maybe. But every time? Surely they must know that it's not an original idea.

The one with Sam.L Jackson and Tom Hiddleston.

Hey, I've fapped to that!

>Guest pulls the lever when the story is about them before we can hear what the story is

Better than any american celeb show.

I've had enough of Graham Norton growing up that I'd be just fine never seeing his face again.

youtube.com/watch?v=oYtNf0HEQxw

2:12 "is that japanese by chance" hentaiboo detected.

I like it, he's not overly camp like Alan Carr, just enough to be charming. He doesn't make the show about him, it's about the guests and he has a way of subtly directing the conversation without stepping right in the middle and being all "look at me!"

It's all a bit smutty and crass. I always feel uncomfortable when watching it.

Not gay enough.

The sellout to the closeted Hollywood parade destroyed Norton's edginess.

He basically lost edge exactly when Brooker lost his.

He got old.

Of course you have filthy degenerate

pretty gud 2bh

hes probably the only reason i watch the eurovision

>Haha, look how relatable these celebrities are!
>They're just like us with their wacky stories and embarrassing moments!
>Look at how down-to-earth people like Kanye and Madonna are!
>Look at this huge movie superstar getting all confused from this C-list british celebrity's anecdote! (They have different cultures GEDDIT)
>It's almost as if Graham and his guests are you friends ;)))

It's okay, but every guest being J-law levels of ""relatable""? Nah.

was he at the latest one?

Sam L knows what's up. Man made a movie based off a hentai.

Another fellow spaniard here.

I like his show, but I saw him doing some disgusting stuff on another gay movie and I just cant forget it

Its a show starring a degenerate gay man, only libcucks watch this shit

Is it true that Van Damme is apparently batshit?

comedy and entertainment award, my leefriend

Yes

My sides evaporated.

>Ross Noble or John Bishop or Jason Manford etc on the show
>Hollywood actress to audience
>'I dont understand what he's saying!'
>Riotous laughter from audience

Everytime

That was an amazing show, the 3 of them are so great together.

it an OK show.

But some episodes stand out.
like this one for example
youtube.com/watch?v=e6YJpBiyAOY
(other parts are in related videos.)

Maybe his secret just getting celebrities drunk. I think most shows I watched the guests had something to drink

Graham Norton's not to my taste but it's undeniable he's good at what he does

He'll always be Father Noel to me though

Please elaborate

Noble and Manford are understandable but I really have to concentrate whenever Bishop or Kevin Bridges speak

youtube.com/watch?v=YRo9d4Gxj3I