Ask girl what kind of music she likes

>Ask girl what kind of music she likes
>She says Underworld, Daft Punk, Joy Division, Radiohead

Why are sluts so fucking stupid and clueless when it comes to music?

what music do you like?

dumb frog poster. you're not any better.

why are you such an angry virgin who feels your music taste matters in the fucking slightest ?

Her response isn't even that bad you autist. You'd typically get shit like The Weeknd, Halsey, Chainsmokers, or twenty one pilots from most girls.

i think the problem here is u m8

All great, respected, critically-acclaimed musicians

Who are you even

That's all good shit - enjoy your virginity and sludge metal, user.

ITT: proof that Sup Forums is filled with pleb roasties

Dubs confirm, considering the mindless whores women are, you got lucky OP.

>>Ask girl what kind of music she likes
the fuck , why would you do this

what's wrong with Underworld

Most men's music taste sucks too. People just generally have shit taste, that's why there's a lot of good music that doesn't get a ton of attention and a lot of mediocre music that gets a lot of attention. The shitty music industry isn't only built on females.

>underworld
>Joy Division

bretty good taste desu

>friends with a girl
>talk about music for a conversational topic
if you're not a fucking musical autist it's fun
not even op

it's bait you dorks

>Just minding my own business
>Some weird looking guy comes up to me
>We start talking a bit, he seems nice at first
>He is pretty fat and unclean though
>All of a sudden, he asks me what kind of music I like
>I like all kind of music, but I tell him what I've been listening to lately
>"Oh, I've been listening to some Underworld, Daft Punk, Joy Division and Radiohead, what about you, user?"
>He says nothing. He looks like he's been offended in the worst way possible.
>He takes a deep breath, looks me in the eyes, and starts to scream
>"FUCKING NORMIE ROASTIE SLUTS! YOU'RE ALL THE SAME! YOU ONLY LIKE THE MUSIC THAT CHAD TELLS YOU TO LIKE! I BET YOU ALSO THINK DEATH GRIPS IS ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE BANDS OF ALL TIME!"

joy division and daft punk fucking blow

ur a dumbfuck

ur a dumbfuck

a rare reasonable comment on Sup Forums

even if its bait its still not bait

so are all the replies and this post

Hey! Underworld is goat faggot.

Women are inherently creatures

>this thread

I JUST WANNA EAT ITTTTTTTT

>Talking to 9/10 qt
>She's just my type, we're getting along fine and share plenty of interests
>I ask her what music she likes
>"Oh, I listen to Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe"
>Scoff and walk away

Why are women so shallow, Sup Forums?

Ugh. I hate woman like this.

bagel sandwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...