Is Christianity (or your countries religion) seen as a thing that must have respect by your society?

Is Christianity (or your countries religion) seen as a thing that must have respect by your society?

Spain, no. Religion is now mostly a cultural thing rather than a belief.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rukunegara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not here. The chrisitian guys are the italian, malaysian, singaporean, filipino and greek families. Most of the irish aren't that devout anymore and the english don't give a fuck.

Nope, people make fun of it because they have not experienced how it is for foreigners to invade your country

Yes in general. But there is a population of "mayans" that don't because it is A Fucking White Male religion according to them.

Yes, and also any major religions. The Citizen's Oath includes believing in God (includes the native's believes). Atheistic of any form can be tried for treason.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rukunegara

Yes.
If you disrespect it and hurt feelings of believerrs you may end up in jail

Greeks are real Christians.

No, not many take it seriously; except for Catholics, who're capable of holding two or more contradicting beliefs at the same time.

But if you openly ridicule it, you're seen as kinda an asshole. Like politics, it's something you should never talk about.

>No, not many take it seriously; except for Catholics, who're capable of holding two or more contradicting beliefs at the same time.
Is it opposite day? Catholics are mostly just cultural Christians here, it's the Protestants that are whacko...

>tiny secular singapore right next to your country
>richest of the asian tigers
religion blown the FUCK out

12 hicks in Mississippi are less annoying than 1 million New Yorkers who mock those twelve for "cherrypicking" which parts of the Bible they want to follow, while their own church literally has the concept of the Magisterium.

Ah yes it seems like you had an anti catholic pastor

I think there's more than 12 baptists in the south, crazy tier

>Catholic calls Prods "crazy"
I'm not Protestant btw

What the fuck world do you live in? Is this actually what Protestants believe?

>average catholic goes to church on christmas and maybe easter
>whoa those catholics are fanatics
kek

Nah, they're just hub for tax evasion for foreign aliens. Basically like the mountain jew.

like i said.. opposite day

I've more respect for the creation museum than I have for your type of Christian

k keep me posted

lol no, christianity has been dead here since the mid 20th century

Where do I contact you when you're on trial for blowing a kid?

Nope.Religion is disregarded here.People can make fun of it anytime and none would care

No one really cares here outside of the South and Utah, but as said before ITT openly mocking Christianity is seen as assholish (Religion, Politics, and Sex are generally the three things you don't talk about in small talk), and being openly Atheist is seen as edgy.