How can she

How can she...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKyW4E22PGg
independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-caster-semenyas-800m-win-lynsey-sharp-tears-intersex-debate-a7202251.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...win with them??

i want to rub my face in that puffy

No

>puffy

dick

slap

even better

lil wayne on the right

whens the next big track event

we need a testosterone barrier for women.

look at the fat pussy on that skinny pollack

She's cute, Poland.

Kenwyne Jones with Drogba and Kante

Wish I knew what this thread was about

she can't
youtube.com/watch?v=IKyW4E22PGg

I tried, but I just understood "controversy" and "semenya"...
Could you summarize please?

well i post it so people can look at cute girl, but i can summarize
she said that everyone know that semenya and two others medalist has higher level of testosterone and thats why tell look like that and run much faster. she said that semenya is unbeatable and think that melissa bishop is rightful rightful winner and she fell like silver medalist.

Thanks.
Our national tv would hang her in public, but she's right. This situation is obviously unfair, no matter what they say.
Plus they're ugly as fuck.

While I feel things are very much unfair for her, I think she needs to shut the fuck up because this might cost her down the road. While she's good at what she does and is a cute girl she needs to think about her sponsorship and post-career life where these words might come back to haunt her.

Yeah the views in Poland support her 99% but the corporate world there is just as PC as it is anywhere else in the world. It's a fucked up time to be alive. Athletes need some PR training so they don't fuck things up for themselves.

If she said that in Canada they would tell her not to come back to the country and she would lose whatever sports scholarships she's receiving. Luckily in Poland her views are very much in common with the general public.

Can't understand shit, but she's cute.

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/rio-2016-caster-semenyas-800m-win-lynsey-sharp-tears-intersex-debate-a7202251.html
British girl said it too and in interview with BBC.

she can't.

she should just pop out little plumbers before article 50

>If she said that in Canada they would tell her not to come back to the country and she would lose whatever sports scholarships she's receiving. Luckily in Poland her views are very much in common with the general public.

it's the same here regular people think it's unfair, it's just the minority that disagree will fuck up your life for saying it