Is hating Gaga's music still a meme here? Heard she's doing the halftime and her national anthem was pretty good...

Is hating Gaga's music still a meme here? Heard she's doing the halftime and her national anthem was pretty good. I was surprised by her last album as well

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lyN5157_Xos
youtube.com/watch?v=-l5G5BT8-fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NfviND95xRw
youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8
youtube.com/watch?v=0RWKhNIZ1l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

wish i was that newspaper

right

I hate 99% of modern pop, but Telephone was a great fuckin song.

i want to pinch gaga's butt!!

If you get a vinyl rip of the Fame Monster, it's not brickwalled to shit, and it ends up being a phenomenal pop album.

She has not released a good album since the Fame Monster. I think she got so into the potential drama of immediately turning into a romantically grotesque, overdone, fame-ruined caricature of herself (think Elvis in the rhinestone suits), that once she completed her Fame Monster transformation, she was out of ideas.

I mean, what do you do when you waste your "Blood On the Tracks"-style late-fame drug-soaked comeback on your second fucking album?

She really wanted to burn out quickly and beautifully. Instead, she just ran out of material.

Her national anthem was atrocious.
Every celebrity that does the anthem ends up degrading it to nothing more than a histrionic, self fellating melismatic wankery publicity stunt.
They might as well just take a huge shit on the flag.

>Her national anthem was atrocious
are you being contrarian just for the sake of being so? she sang it live instead of a prerecorded version and general consensus was she took that one out of the park

Joanne is her only good album

get ready for some "controversial" message of love or some shit that everybody's going to be talking about monday morning.

muh national anthem

Only faggots who watch the Voice, the Grammy's, read Perez Hilton, and unironically read tabloids care or talk about national anthem performances

they are purely used to hype up and market to normies

yeah possibly

>implying the fame monster isn't great
>implying born this way isn't a deranged masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=lyN5157_Xos is better than everything on joanne

>thread about Gaga's potential halftime performance
>her previous appearance and performance in the same event is irrelevant somehow

no

this is far superior

youtube.com/watch?v=-l5G5BT8-fQ

yeah? Joanne was pretty deep

>99% of modern pop
So you don't listen to modern pop?

>implying the fame monster isn't great
It's not though. Just because the liberal, gay, regressive media was obsessed with it doesn't mean it was actually good

a-yo is my fave song from joanne so i can't fight with u anymore

lol i bet you're also angry at Colin Kaepernick.

who /ARTPOP/ here

a-anyone....

Radio pop friendo, not your waifu shit

i do, Jewels N' Drugs and ARTPOP are [spoiler]dope[/spoiler] as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=NfviND95xRw

yo id rail the fuck outta this chick

who f am

cant we type senpai anymore

what abou fap

this gaga bird everyones talking about

A-Yo, more like Slayo!

Gaga is actually a good singer. Cant wait for her halftime show

I was expecting stuff like this on Joanne:
youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8

She burnt out really quick. It seems she is a good songwriter when she co-writes with RedOne.

I feel like she could have used better producers like Emile Haynie(Who worked with Bruno Mars "Locked Out of Heaven" and many Lana Del Rey songs from "Born To Die" album.).

I don't get the Joanne love. how do into this album?

Honestly its sad to watch her slut out. Liberalism really ruined what could have been a good talent.
She should just record under
Stefani Germanotta and play some music that is actually interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=0RWKhNIZ1l4

instead of trying to be slutty edgemaster.

She should make a jazz album or song that's new material and not just out of the great American songbook. It's frustrating seeing her waste effort trying to find a gimmick when she could be successful purely through talent.

>slutty edgemaster
>releases a jazz cover album
>releases a non trendy country-rock/pop album

are u OK?

This though. She's a jazz natural. Even another team up with Bennett would be stellar.

I was a massive Lady Gaga fan in high school. Was in grade 9 when she first came out so she was basically at the height of her powers for my 4 years and then became irrelevant just as I graduated, so that was neat.

I thought she was super, honestly. Went to her concert and was absolutely blown away. The sets were grandiose and there was a Broadway musical-esque storyline to the whole thing. Something about a big Godzilla lizard thing that ends up eating her. Was cool.
Her backing band was so fucking good and would put their own stamps on the songs so they sounded like basically rock versions of the studio takes. Combined with at least 20 dancers on stage at a time you always had something to look at.

Too bad what happened to her career, I thought she was going to set herself apart in a big way but she just sort of fizzled out.

tfw too manlet for real womans

The "popstar" is mostly a caricature of the past now. Unfortunately for her she broke through too late and fizzled out as that era of music died out.

Beyonce is really the last true female popstar left as she has spanned multiple eras. Taylor Swift is not a popstar int he real sense of the word nor do I think she will have the staying power past her 20s.