Will anybody remember Cristiano Ronaldo in 15 years?

will anybody remember Cristiano Ronaldo in 15 years?

who are the greatest poachers in history? I can't name a single one

Yes.

>American Barca fan
Everytime.

How's being a poacher a bad thing? Ronaldo was the GOAT centrefoward and he was a massive poacher

Hugo Sanchez, Romario, Gerd Muller

>Cristiano Ronaldo

He's been playing for almost 15 years.

underage fage wont talk about him much, but he will still be compared to young stars in coming decades.

People still talk about pele and maradona ffs

>A-am I still relevant? Please notice me

>Derrick Rose jersey

>Hugo Sanchez, Romario, Gerd Muller

Do you mean alexis sanchez, ronaldinho and Thomas muller? I have no idea who those other guys you mentioned are

lol

patrician as fuck m8

kek

kek

hehe

>If I keep making these threads, what I say will surely come true.

>People still talk about pele and maradona
Because they're the all time greatest. Cristiano won't be remembered as one of those. Especially because of Messi outshining him.

lmao
Man I have to steal this, I'm sorry.

>Ronaldo was the GOAT centrefoward and he was a massive poacher

I hope you're not talking about R9, because that is just a ridiculous statement if so.

No problem, I got it from a generous donor

ayyyyyyyyy

hehehehehhehehehehheheheheheh

Great

added to my collection

Gerd Muller, greatest poacher in history.

>americanized Messi
and soon to be MLS member

did the Euro permanently break this guy or something? he's made so many threads like this, and gets blown out everytime

Yes, because he won an international title with a pretty average Portugal team beating the best in Europe whereas Pedssi choked against Chile with a stacked team. Twice.

Higuain*

>did not play the final

>win trophy

>Portugal plays better as a team without tsu msan

Cannot make this shit uo

>because he won an international title with a pretty average Portugal team
You mean Eder, right? yeah, he's going to be remembered forever for winning that game

If it wasnt for Higuain Messi would be the goatest of all time prove me wrong

>didn't play final
>choked away 17 chances in group stage
>even missed a penalty
>team played better without him
>"h-he carried portugal"

>Messi is the bestest player ever, like if you agree!!!

>yfw an 8 year old child understands football better than Slavs

The biggest Messi fan on Sup Forums is a slav.

>amerifat uefalona bandwagonners

the bosnian guy? that guy is hilarious

What about Neymar he won something Brazil had never won before will he be remembered

no

Jean-Pierre Papin, Marco Van Basten, Romario

no one remembers mexico won it last time and they are absolutely delusional cucks, so why should anyone remember brazil? the olympic gold is even more irrelevant than the confederations cup

but its our first tiiimmeeee

>17
>1-7

Everyone will remember him. As the biggest tryhard in football's history.

right on cue

The polish one. They make a good team

hello friend :^)

>ctrl + f "klose"
>no results
You guys don't know shit

h-ha its per match h-haha

it was sad watching him in 2014 scoring the goals and you just KNOW he was only there to statpad, he couldn't even do his flip anymore

people remember goals and they remember trophies. he has both.

in what manner those two things were acquired, people definitely WILL forget.

He also won the WC in the process

messi won two times the gold medal that arg never won too, and here the media/niggers keep the shittalking about him.

>muh pecho frio, ganĂ¡ algo

eles esquecem rapido

>He started the final and then got injured by a dirty challenge by a froggie bastard.
>Literally got to the final through GOAT displays
>Still thinking he didn't deserve a medal

Stick to your own doopin sports Americrud

sup

he couldn't beat iceland or austria, missed 10 shots and a penalty, and "GOAT"ed against a Hungarian team sitting players because they already qualified. His team got through in 3rd place because he was so shit and being wasteful with any offensive opportunity that Portugal got. He would've failed against Croatia if Quaresma wasn't there to tap the ball in since Penaldo didn't even attempt to pass and he was absolutely embarrassing against Poland and had to be saved by an "18 year old" player, and in the final he didn't even attempt to avoid the challenge, it almost looked like he wanted to get injured so he'd have an excuse if his team lost, just like Messi "quit" the national team so he wouldn't take blame.
Anyway, international football is shit, they will both score 30 goals by December and everyone will forget everything since they will hat trick against Betis