Who would be interested in a Walled World Olympics?

Who would be interested in a Walled World Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law_of_Singapore
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't feel very fucking walled at the moment

don't worry boris and are nige will fix that for you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whos going to pay for this wall?

get fucked singapore

No at least China or Iran has to come to be interesting.

Iran would be a 1st world nation if USA didn't fuck them up decades ago.

no one wants to see only africans vs africans.

no
Irak would be
Iran was fucked up by the brits who put the Chah in power

sure, Iran and Iraq were such well developed countries with great sane leaders and good government before that ominous USA and UK "fuck up"

iran was actually well-developed, though. they were among western nations in several key areas, and their westernization was largely the reason for that. it's taboo for some reason to say it but blind faith in islam ruined their chance at establishing a decent post-shah government

Iran actually was. Iraq i'm not so sure. Saddam didn't help though.

This. It's more like open season than a walled world. Shows how out-dated this map is.

I feel bad for poland :(

>Singapore out there all by itself

What's it like to live there?

Yes because once you cut off Mexico your economy will tank and then we can wall you off too

>wall around switzerland to fend off germans and italians
might b cool

>Including Italy, Greece, Spain

What's the matter Ameridoop, don't want to be the only black nation there?

gorgeous climate, totalitarian social policy

you will (not might) serve jail time for littering, spitting, or cursing in public

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law_of_Singapore

redpill me on this "Schengen community." Also entirely surprised about the top 50 quality of life cities. Not one in even South Korea?

that actually sounds perfect

>walled world
You mean the civilized world?

So it's a city full of patricians, then. That's fantastic.

if you add in russia you basically have the winter olympics.

>pissing on streets
>civilized world

> he's never had a sneaky leaky after a night out with the lads

sorry your life is so wretchedly boring m8

It was their own fault they had a Islamic Revolution. Stay mad Ahmed

leave israel outside the wall, they suck at sports and historically have only caused trouble at the olympics

>sneak a leak in an alley in brazil
>get robbed

>gorgeous climate

It's 30+C and 90% humidity every single day, with no proper seasons. It's not for everyone.

>implying africa participates at the olympics under africans flags

They were tho

Actually the whole middle east was quite wealthy and educated

>t. Englands Brave Mohammed Farah

>all white and Asian countries
>and the PooSA

still smarting over that performance in the pool?

Illegal to chew gum

Get whipped for grafitti

who hasn't pissed in the street after a drunken night out?

>Schengen borders
Not much of a wall, really.

What about the French border?

He's probably Swiss-German, not his problem.

Your little roleplaying fantasy will never come true.

>it's fine when whites do it

Iran actually wasn't. The Shah, a soldier who came to power via a coup in the 20s, brought some western reforms and later also some wealth with the oil money, but was rather an incompetent and luxury loving dictator. Iran was just like others undeveloped countries with some wealth from natural resources.

Actually it wasn't. At the begin of the 20th century the middle east was part of the ottoman empire and still in the middle ages

>don't say this, i saw a pic and they were not wearing burkas so i know everything about the country without any need of searching for further information

That's the only way Americans can win in athletism

but Poland is inside schengen area

In the 60s and 70s girls in Cairo were wearing minis. Not one was wearing a veil. This goes for a lot of islamic countries back then, western culture was very "in"

t.muslim refugee

>including Japan

'no'

That's basically the Winter Olympics minus Russia and China

And deny ourselves the 400 meter record this year?

And the Kenyan and Ethiopian runners?

Greece should not be green seeing as there is no wall between them and the shitskins to the east

I'd include Russia and exclude the U.S to be perfectly honest with you all. One gave us Dostoevsky, Tchaïkovsky and Tolstoy wheras the other one gave us McDonalds, Monsanto and pop culture. Russia is only seen as the enemy since the U.S forgot about Monroe.

stay cucked

It was hijacked by muslims actually, a lot of them were commies / anti-monarchists who were lated butchered by khomeini

The first world would collapse without the labor and resources of the developing and undeveloped world.

Likewise, their sports competition would be shit

You're mixing "the shah" with his father

>Israel

the french love their country too much to migrate

>Surrounded by ocean
>Ocean naturally kills mudslimes because we're bros
>No wall needed

Feels good man.

God damn that picture is so fucking old.

So much for those walls, huh?

>Israel

Its called the Winter Olympics

>no French dom-tom
How are we supposed to compete then?

The Schengen zone is a group of countries in Europe with no border controls. It fosters a sense of togetherness and makes travel much, much easier, but obviously if illegal immigrants can get into one of the countries at the edge of the zone, they can go where they want without impediment.

>the french love their country
That's just a lie they tell foreigners.

>It fosters a sense of togetherness and makes travel much, much easier
Not really the point.
It's mostly a free market zone, and free immigration works towards that (since employment is a market).

>Mexican detected

The first World would have 80 percent of the income and only 10 percent of the population if we deported browns and blacks and built the walls. Homogenous populations, some good policies, maybe death by fire to the Jewish banksters, and we would be in good for life.

The 3rd world (aka browns) is not "developing", they are perpetually taking aid from us and cannot learn to into science because they have dark skinned level iqs. Sad fact. But I would still invite them to Olympics because I think it would be neat.

desu I think we need to revert to this style of law cause currently it's very very light handed

>gorgeous climate

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

(im too lazy to post reaction images anymore)

>It fosters a sense of togetherness and makes travel much, much easier
Propaganda for newbies, you confuse Schengen and the fall of the Soviet Empire. It always was easy to travel in Europe and , at least in France, we always considered our neighbours as brothers. You make it sound as we were all living in North Korea...

That's GDP, not GDP per capita. The non walled countries are ripping us off in trade with the help of a few Jewish parliamentarians, and still the income per person is way lower in russia, china, s america.

With a wall and some real tariff barriers whatever progress you have made would be gone and *poof* back to your real level of income.

It's just not in your blood to be industrious unless you are white or cold weather tier asian.

>The non walled countries are ripping us off in trade
I seriously hope you don't believe that.

For more than thousand years the estimation is that India had more GDP per capita than Western Europe. It was not only absolute GDP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>uk
>usa
>aus
>israel
no thank you

>Heavily guarded border zone
kek

Plus Russia is more than 60% white

>Singapore
RIP in pieces