Is he the most watchable player in the world?

Is he the most watchable player in the world?

nope

>Entire world stops when he does something

This is not a handsome thread, Mario.

>does tricks
>loses the ball
>is sold for world record breaking money

I don't get this meme. He's going to flop hard but they'll probably still get 60M out of selling him again next summer.

but I could watch him for hours

Verratti

One of them yeah. Probably the most entertaining from midfield as he has technique, blooters, vision, power, etc...

>loses the ball
i dont fukin fink so m8

pogba is the closest thing we have to zidane, and zidane at 23 years of age was nowhere near pogba level

oh, and that's totally forgetting the fact that he's a physical giant, an absolute beast made out of pure steel and can literally power his way past even the toughest and most physical of opponents with absolute ease

>mfw man utd fancuks start appearing again this season

One of them yeah. Probably the most entertaining from midfield as he has technique, blooters, vision, power, dabs, etc...

>strong
>blasts past people
>does a few tricks
>loses the ball, or if he's lucky still have the ball but be in a worse position now

He's fucking shit, I literally do not see the appeal.

Did someone say handsome thread?

What an obscured specimen. Almost downy looking. Is this what the ladies want these days?

>oh, and that's totally forgetting the fact that he's a physical giant, an absolute beast made out of pure steel and can literally power his way past even the toughest and most physical of opponents with absolute ease

I'm the same height as him and only weigh half a stone less lols.

I saw a bit of Kondogbia once and it was like a beautiful carcrash

le cut inside man is the most entertaining footballer

Suarez's last season at Liverpool

Yes but you're a fat fuck, he's pure muscle and one of the greatest athletes alive today.

I'm promoting this shitposter to an aussie

>10% of Britain's GDP for Twitter trending Djemba Djemba

shit yaya desu

yeah maybe this. it had everything.

didnt realize sissoko dyed his hair and signed for man united 2bh

No thanks, I'm not into cannibalism

Considering that Dybala was the most exciting player for Juve last year I'm going with no

I'm taller than you

this, he will not live up to the bloot king

>one hundred million pounds for brown charlie adam