m.youtube.com/watch?v=eB82pF_64mw
youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
youtube.com/watch?v=4g_7c6a_dwA
youtube.com/watch?v=VGtbWA_FGMc
youtube.com/watch?v=OW02BWFRnkw
youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg
youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A reminder that Blizzard is GOD Tier at making soundtracks and this is the greatest soundtrack of all time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6WP9qHyRM

agreed.cant wait for wc3 movie.

SUCCEEDING YOU

Chris Pratt would be the perfect Arthas

B O L V A R

Jesus no

MEME OFF ILLIDAN, YOU AND ME

So chill-inducing this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=nYQeKNsfnTs&index=6&list=PLAA2BB4F592EC2FCE

>There must always be a Lich King
They're not gonna include that in the movie are they?

eh,not really. hes played too many comedic roles for me personally to take him seriously.

>no kind rules forever, my son

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eB82pF_64mw

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

>My son, the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name... Arthas

as long as they end it at war3, or at least retcon what arthas did after he became lich king. WoW ruined the lore so fucking much, and if we ever see war4 i hope thye just pickup after tft and call alternate reality

Such a shitty ending for the character. Of course WoWbabbies like this retard eat it up
>there must always be a Lich King
Since when?

Name a greater written villain
>pro tip it's not gammon

Since February 2, 2010

How is having someone controlling the hordes of undead a bad thing? They can't exactly all be killed. Even if it isn't lore friendly, the music and atmosphere still gives chills.

WotLK ruined him

illidan was better

>Villain

Shit scene: Goat scenes: youtube.com/watch?v=4g_7c6a_dwA youtube.com/watch?v=VGtbWA_FGMc youtube.com/watch?v=OW02BWFRnkw

Because the Lich King is the reason the undead are dangerous in the first place. When he started to grow weaker in TFT the undead who got freed of his power became self aware and became Forsaken. The whole reason they give that the undead would all wreck the world without a Lich King to control them is fucking stupid.

needs more skulls

>generic luke skywalker rip-off

>luke

So why didn't the lich king reassume control over the forsaken and rek the remains of the eastern kingdoms right after he was done with business up in northrend?

because WoW

>made a villain for no reason
>now they are bringing him back because they cant think of anything else to save their ded gaem
absolutely god tier writing

>the Warcraft movie wasn't set in WC3
Goddamn it blizzard

>those Terenas lines

Because that would have been an interesting story fit for a WC4 undead campaign. But Blizzard just had to make WoW have impact on the story instead, even though most players don't give a shit about it

Wc3babies are almost as bad as wrathbabbies

He's what the Lich Kign should have been in WC4. Instead we got a retarded version in WotLK

So at what point did Arthas turn good again? In the end WotlK cutscene it implied he was always sorta good and was being controlled by the lich king. But that doesn't make sense seeing as he didn't mind slaughtering the people of lordaeron. While Sylvanas was always self aware about what she were

>WoW lore rape

Stop thinking about it because it's not even canon.

>So at what point did Arthas turn good again?
When Blizzard decided it would suit their shitty, cliched WotLK story better

JAINA GOT GREENED ARTHAS JUST CANT COMPETE

How come Kil Jaeden didn't retake the black temple from Illidan? He knew where it was, but chose to ignore it after threatening Illidan that failure would result in endless torment. I'm not up to date on the details around Kaels betrayal of illidan and shit, but I'd think KJ would want to unite them and march on azeroth, the world is literally at its weakest point after Archimondes invasion

Rewatch the last cinematics of the blood elf campgain in warcraft 3

Did you not notice the giant Felreaver constantly pounding on the Black Temple's doors?

That ain't hell march you filthy casual MMO autist sperg pleb

youtube.com/watch?v=-b5X69vREAg

>this is the greatest soundtrack of all time
No it's not. This obviously is.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM

The problem was that
1) Arthas had already been expressly devoid of humanity, so him holding back made no sense
2) The last time The Lich King lost control, the undead became free and self aware
3) That line was set up to be a ruse that never happened, meaning that Tirion and/or Bolvar are literally retarded.

Been ages since I read and played this stuff. But I was under the impression that KJ would be able to destroy Illidan fairly easily, even with the men he gathered, Seeing as the belves left him. I guess the BL was more weakened than I initially thought, seeing as they were defeated in azeroth

Even the guy who self-inserts Thrall hates GREENED Jaina shippers though.

More like she got DRAGONED.

Illidan was "merely pretending" to be on Kiljaeden's side, when he was actually building a army to fight the legion "broken, naga, training demon hunters"